Wee Davie Templeton...

Gimme an H...

The same logic could be applied to any club outwith the OF.

How many non OF clubs could afford to lose their top three players and not suffer ?

It seems broadly accepted (even on JKB) that financially we will NEED to do this in January

Templeton along with Husband & Mole already formed an attacking trio in the first team at Dunfermline pre-season - overall it wasn't a very good team performance from the team but we played much better and were more threatening & looking much more like scoring in the last 30 minutes when the kids came on.

I don't doubt he has the talent, Im just saying Vlad will never pick him for the first team, just like the others.

From what I read on here, it was reported he was a player but needed to put on a bit of weight. Has he filled out any ???

Steve Fulton is his new personal trainer.

It seems broadly accepted (even on JKB) that financially we will NEED to do this in January

I dont know if it is broadly accepted on the financial side that Driver, Kingston and Berra need to go.

I cant see any chance whatsoever of Berra and Driver going. If either or both of them do go I think it should be broadly accepted that we are fecked !!!

Kingston hasnt been value for money so off-loading him would be a financially good thing but Berra and Driver ? Unless we're getting silly money now for them, surely Romanov see's that they've got a bit to go before they reach top dollar value ?

Archived