Bus attack

Nikoliunas

Guest jambomickey

never mind the een hopefully there's enough evidence there for the police to bring charges against certain ones and then lead to banning orders from fester road

I know the ginger boy who walks by the camera near the end. Reckons hes some sort of hibs casual. What ever floats ur boat.

Name & Shame

Sexton Hardcastle

Apparently your not allowed to name pople who arent in the thread. If he signs up and posts il be happy to.

(it may be someone else but looks alot like him)

Apparently your not allowed to name pople who arent in the thread. If he signs up and posts il be happy to.

(it may be someone else but looks alot like him)

You're only not allowed to name other JKB-users by their JKB name if they haven't posted on the thread.

As far as I'maware it's okay to post folks' real names as long as you're not breaking any laws in so doing.

So I guess (whilst being prepared to be put right) it would be okay to say something along the lines of 'That chap with the deerstalker looks awfully like Hamish McGlumpherty*'

* Made up name :P

Son Of Anarchy

Did anyone from the bus actually report this? Surely the bus company did to get a crime number for their insurance claim so if anybody knows someone on the bus/company perhaps they can pass this footage on?

Some hibby/Celtic fan called PeterFoyle has left a message on the youtube video.Checkout this sick feckers favourite videos.

If that's not an active kiddy fiddler then I'm a hibby.

PeterFoyle chosen to sound like Paedophile?

Some hibby/Celtic fan called PeterFoyle has left a message on the youtube video.Checkout this sick feckers favourite videos.

If that's not an active kiddy fiddler then I'm a hibby.

PeterFoyle chosen to sound like Paedophile?

Just had a butchers and that's just wrong. Just by looking at the videos.

Sometimes these videos are nothing like the caption picture

Archived