Bus attack

Nikoliunas

alwaysthereinspirit
Check the guy who punches the bus. Moron

This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me....

If you watch him right after the punch he wants to kick the bus but now realises his hand hurts. Braindead.

Was that it????

There was a good few more the other side of the bus doing the same. That was also the tail end of the incident.

If you watch him right after the punch he wants to kick the bus but now realises his hand hurts. Braindead.

ha ha i bet you his wee hairy tattooed knuckles were killing him the next day....total fud:hobofish:

Drylaw Hearts

The biggest idiot is the guy who filmed it.

There is a chance he could get a few of his fellow 'supporters' into bother.

I hope his fellow 'supporters' kick the living crap out of him.

The biggest idiot is the guy who filmed it.

There is a chance he could get a few of his fellow 'supporters' into bother.

I hope his fellow 'supporters' kick the living crap out of him.

That or punch his bus when he's on his way to work tomorrow!

what a tool.

thats shocking though and not a word in the news and the club doesnt get in trouble by the s.f.a.

I don't understand it to be honest. There's only two options if your going for a bus full of opposition supporters; brick, or let it go. Wee stones and limp wristed slaps will not get you very far.

Drylaw Hearts
I don't understand it to be honest. There's only two options if your going for a bus full of opposition supporters; brick, or let it go. Wee stones and limp wristed slaps will not get you very far.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain would say that there is only one option :-

Let it go !!

Grown men throwing things at buses is just wrong.

Anyone with 1/2 a brain would say that there is only one option :-

Let it go !!

Grown men throwing things at buses is just wrong.

I know, but surely the meeeeentuuulll CCS have to act pure hefty hard n' that and do buses full of innocent scarfers.

Sergio Garcia
Check the guy who punches the bus. Moron

This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me....

I know no man who has ever won a fight with a bus!!!

Any one else notice when few bottles they would actually do more harm on the rebound to themselves than the bus.

At looks as if the guy at the start in pink or suede jacket is going get his little junkie k nob out!

Email it to Scotland Today - they are always on asking people to give them stories

they are not interested in sticks and stones, they only cover name calling stories!

Captain Price

dont they have anything better to do on a sunday night ? Probably getting ready for another 12 hours of buckie on the streets of Leith.

Say What Again

I await the reporting of this in the ******/EEH etc.**

They lift 90% of their Hearts stories from this site. I assume this must be newsworthy.

** Breath will not be held.

Can a few of us please download a copy of this video, so it doesnt go awol. I am pulling a few screenshots of bottle throwers to make Bandersons job easier for him and I dont want the evidence disappearing.

Jam Tarts 1874

Now that this video is in the public domain I am sure some of the hobo **** will be lifted by the police.

OK Banderson, here's your story.

Thug who starts bottle throwing caught on camera.

Thrower seen 14 seconds into clip. Bottle smashes on windscreen endangering life of driver.

hobo1ace0.jpg

Face.

hobo1bwc7.jpg

hobo1qf4.jpg

Hope you get a nice bonus for your investigative journalism ya toad.

Chad Sexington
OK Banderson, here's your story.

Thug who starts bottle throwing caught on camera.

Thrower seen 14 seconds into clip. Bottle smashes on windscreen endangering life of driver.

hobo1ace0.jpg

Face.

hobo1bwc7.jpg

hobo1qf4.jpg

Hope you get a nice bonus for your investigative journalism ya toad.

Good work MJ. ;)

It's now in the public eye so I honestly can't see how the police can't take it further. Providing there are complaints made. The evidence is there for all to see. **** bags.

Meanwhile..... the focus remains on the singing of a few sing songs with soem "naughty" words in them.

Priorities eh.

This is more serious than any songs but I suspect it won't make Reporting Scotland tomorrow.

:rolleyes:

I think you'll find it was the big bigoted bus that recklessly drove into the honest, well-balanced bottles. :sad:

obviously some of thes hooligans are not getting 'any' with their mothers brothers daughter this week and have to resort to tanning a bus full of kids..... see he jakey moron at the end with the twisted face.....thinks its funny does he...... jakey flake

Although a serious subject. You have to laugh at them, like the guy prancing about in the suede jacket then gets hit by a bottle to the side of the head and also the skinhead who thinks he is hard by the giving the bus a punch and them slowly reliases how sore it is walks beside the bus a gives it a tap to try and save face.

Sexton Hardcastle

I know the ginger boy who walks by the camera near the end. Reckons hes some sort of hibs casual. What ever floats ur boat.

Hahaha, check the bit at 00.17 when the boy in the cream jacket get hit by the bottle, all you hear is "aw ***" what a dik

Archived