Why Kingston Wasn't Playing On Saturday

DB-14

Do not shoot the messenger. I do not usually post garbage rumours. However, a good friend of mine who is very close with the father of a Hearts youth player, has told me Kingston was left out of Saturday's game for disciplinary reasons.

The reason Mr Kingston was allegedly disciplined was due to the fact that he and Berra had a major row after the game at Easter Road, where tempers did boil on the pitch.

I'm only passing information on you might wish to know.

:107years:

FTH.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This was posted last week, sounded pash then sounds pash now I'm afraid.

K1874 - I can assure you 100% that a fight did take place in the changing room at Vermin Rd. Berra, Kingston and 2 others invovled.

Whether that was the reason he did not play on Sat then who knows?

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If it's true that there was a fight then GOOD!

A bit of passion is a very good sign.

And it happens in every dressing room in Britain, ours is just always going to get a bit more coverage.

K1874 - I can assure you 100% that a fight did take place in the changing room at Vermin Rd. Berra, Kingston and 2 others invovled.

Due to my family,job and other committments I missed this last week.I really should spend my whole life logged on but sometimes other stuff gets in the way.

Any chance you could elaborate?

Apologies I did not realise it had been posted already.

I am just posting what I have been told.

The guys who sit beside me were all swearing blind that it was Ruben that he had the scrap with.

Sounds like a load of baws to me.

portobellojambo1
This was posted last week, sounded pash then sounds pash now I'm afraid.

I would have been tempted to say the same Kenny, but I have heard this story from a couple of sources, plus a specific poster (who shall remain nameless as he hasn't posted on this thread) on JKB suggested there was an element of truth in it, all of which suggest to me it may be closer to the truth than possibly thought.

And it happens in every dressing room in Britain, ours is just always going to get a bit more coverage.

AP,it's had no coverage what so ever,if it happend and I have no reason to doubt PTBCAL,it's only been mentioned and vilified on this web site.

the players going hammer and tongs at each other is a great thing, as long as nobody takes the cream puff and it doesn't cause any factions.

great lads, bash lumps oot each other.

AP,it's had no coverage what so ever,if it happend and I have no reason to doubt PTBCAL,it's only been mentioned and vilified on this web site.

Fair enough but I still don't think it's a terrible thing.

Bit of passion never goes a miss and if it was due to frustration at not beating the Hobos then I'm happy because at the time I was a bit dissapointed that our players seemed so happy with the draw.

Due to my family,job and other committments I missed this last week.I really should spend my whole life logged on but sometimes other stuff gets in the way.

Any chance you could elaborate?

Nothing to add really.

Fight intially between Berra and Kingston with Zalikius (sp) wading in against Kingston (I bet Zali was tempted to hit Berra though :P).

As AP said - nothing wrong with a wee bit of GORGIE.

To be fair if he was to be punished it would be for being a lazy B as he never once chased down a ball or tracked back to put in a tackle.

Nothing to add really.

Fight intially between Berra and Kingston with Zalikius (sp) wading in against Kingston (I bet Zali was tempted to hit Berra though :P).

Zal and Berra teaming up?!

Fair enough but I still don't think it's a terrible thing.

Bit of passion never goes a miss and if it was due to frustration at not beating the Hobos then I'm happy because at the time I was a bit dissapointed that our players seemed so happy with the draw.

No no,not saying it's a bad thing,nowt wrong with a bit of passion,just hope it's not true that the "chosen one" layed out Berra,jeeso it would have been the most he had moved for months.

There was an additional piece of information to the story I was told but didn't think I should add it on until I recieved at least a little back up.

Well here goes...

After the match at Easter Road, we may remember Csaba was allegedly 'invited' to lunch by Mikey Stewart. However, from the story I was told it was Laszlo that organised the meal as part of a team bonding session to repair the dressing room bust-up. Once more don't shoot the messenger.

FTH.

100% true.

Kingston out after being big time Charlie in dressing room, he's gone in Jan for sure.

Thank f*k. One of the most overrated players ever to play for Hearts. Can't wait to see the back of him.

portobellojambo1
Nothing to add really.

I would agree PTBCAL, but in a perfect world rather than turn their aggression on each other I would prefer to see them combine it and use it as a force (not literally) against the opposition. If they have aggression to burn off turn it into football and make it work on the park.

Defenders guild?

Maybe the pair of them have found a common ground.

Does anyone feel their relationship has affected their form together?

There was an additional piece of information to the story I was told but didn't think I should add it on until I recieved at least a little back up.

Well here goes...

After the match at Easter Road, we may remember Csaba was allegedly 'invited' to lunch by Mikey Stewart. However, from the story I was told it was Laszlo that organised the meal as part of a team bonding session to repair the dressing room bust-up. Once more don't shoot the messenger.

FTH.

the fight definately did take place like you say, i had it cinfirmed on sunday by a hearts employee that the hubz head of security was concerned as he heard the shouting and then what sounded like a fight happening he asked if everything was ok and the (said employee) said it was just a bit of passion spilling over;). wether(sp) it was the reason lazy larry was out on saturday i dont know. if the last part is true then fair play to csaba for quickly getting it sorted out.

I would agree PTBCAL, but in a perfect world rather than turn their aggression on each other I would prefer to see them combine it and use it as a force (not literally) against the opposition. If they have aggression to burn off turn it into football and make it work on the park.

Hopefully the gaffer can channel the aggression into a more positive fashion PJ1.

I'm encouraged by it though. Can you imagine the dressing room last season? All of them sitting on their hands feard to say a word while Stevie Frail booked a meal at Bar Roma.

If it's true that Larry was dropped because of this then it's probably true that he decked Berra which is a bit embarrasing for the guy! :eek:

Hopefully the gaffer can channel the aggression into a more positive fashion PJ1.

I'm encouraged by it though. Can you imagine the dressing room last season? All of them sitting on their hands feard to say a word while Stevie Frail booked a meal at Bar Roma.

If it's true that Larry was dropped because of this then it's probably true that he decked Berra which is a bit embarrasing for the guy! :eek:

Easy enough to find out ;)

That would be a good thing,but I still think that there is unrest in the squad and a divide,this together thing doen't really rub on me.

IMO it's went on to long and there are seperate factions in the squad that cannot/will not join up into one big happy family,it happens in almost every work place,it's just that some don't see the spoils of their hard efforts at the end of the week.

100% true.

Kingston out after being big time Charlie in dressing room, he's gone in Jan for sure.

i was told on sunday that this is why the fight kicked off because, after berra and zal had a go at lazy larry he turned around and said i dont give a feck about this team because i am going to bigger and better league soon. then it all kicked off.:)

I dont have a problem with players caring and emotions running high but if its true about Kingstons billy big time bollocks then good riddance.

As for Berra being embarrassed for being decked, Im not sure why that would be? It doesnt take much to be decked.

Well here goes...

FTH.

This was exactly what I heard (but not from those I know who work for Hearts).

Maybe the pair of them have found a common ground.

Does anyone feel their relationship has affected their form together?

Aryan:)

joking my friend.

I dont have a problem with players caring and emotions running high but if its true about Kingstons billy big time bollocks then good riddance.

As for Berra being embarrassed for being decked, Im not sure why that would be? It doesnt take much to be decked.

A mate of mine who regularly goes up to Riccarton to watch training told me that just before the international break Kingston and Stewart had to be pulled apart at training,he then told me that kingston hadnt been seen for the next 3 days after.Apparently theres been contact with QPR interested and it would appear he is off in Jan from what iv learned.

Would be a great loss in my opinion,i dont think hes lazy at all and always gives 100% for the jersey,need more players like him.IMO

Would be a great loss in my opinion,i dont think hes lazy at all and always gives 100% for the jersey,need more players like him.IMO

:eek::eek::eek:.

A mate of mine who regularly goes up to Riccarton to watch training told me that just before the international break Kingston and Stewart had to be pulled apart at training,he then told me that kingston hadnt been seen for the next 3 days after.Apparently theres been contact with QPR interested and it would appear he is off in Jan from what iv learned.

Never done this before,but here goes:hobofish::107years:

I think hes a good player too, I just dont think that that kind of attitude (if true) is good for the team morale.

If I played for Hearts and someone was behaving like that, basically disrespecting Hearts and the rest of his team mates Id rattle him every opportunity I got...

U feel we'd be a stronger team without him then?

on his current form definately yes mate. if he was to suddenly start playing like he did when he first joined then no. but after hearing alot of things about him ie his attitude, cant be ersed playing for us as he is away soon anyway. then get him to feck.

Never done this before,but here goes:hobofish::107years:

Why is that then? because i dont follow the opinions of others?because i dare to voice my own opinion?

Im saying now that without Kingston in out team we would be a weaker team. FACT.

Why is that then? because i dont follow the opinions of others?because i dare to voice my own opinion?

Im saying now that without Kingston in out team we would be a weaker team. FACT.

No because your opinion is clearly wrong.

Not a fact,it's your opinion.

It's players like him(along with our leader)that stopped my 30 odd year following of Hearts,far to many players playing with no pride,far to many players playing because of who they are,not how good they are,far to many players who couldn't care less.

Larry is just another in a long line of players over the past 3 years who have shown no desire what so ever to play for our once proud club,infact these players ARE what Hearts are all about right now,a fecking disgrace.

thats fair enough mate everybody has the rite to there own opinion, but would you still want him to stay knowing all the disharmony he is causing with his attitude and by the way these are not rumours they are fact?

thats fair enough mate everybody has then rite to there own opinion, but would you still want him to stay knowing all the disharmony he is causing with his attitude and by the way these are not rumours they are fact?

Seems he is uniting the dressing room.....:rolleyes:

Archived