How Pathetic is the Kimarnock support.

Fourcandles

Jam Tarts 1874
Not everyone! ;)

Indeed! Judging by the handfull that show up at Forthbank, there are a few of us. Perhaps Romanov needs to extend his "shopping experience" i.e. sports shop empire :P beyond Edinburgh and Livingston.

maltese jambo
Killie - flying high - 3rd place in SPL - home game against Falkirk - good chance of another 3pts - (even though they actually lost) - attendance?????

4,267 :eek:

How pathetic is that, I mean 3rd place and playing well is probably the best position they could ever be in.

Totally agree mate,

I think the point is that they are playing their best football for a long long time and attendances have remained as pathetic as usual...thats the dissapointing thing.

Those Old Firm Attendances Graphically and with a 4 year rolling average

OFAttendance_thumb.jpg

You may wish to bearin mind that when Rangers attendances were at their nadir in the early eighties they were still selling out 40,000+ for the Old Firm Game. meaning that their average attendances for "normal" games was about 2,500 lower than the overall average.

Chad Sexington
Sunderland's population at the last census was 280,000 and their average crowds are around 40,000 (including away fans) so that's about 1 in 7 at best. Not bad, but nowhere near half.

It wont even be that.

Sunderland, as well as Newcastle and Boro, attract a large proportion of their support from the smaller towns in Co Durham. Places like Darlington, Bishop Auckland and Newton Aycliffe are full of Sunderland fans who travel to the games.

Archived