26 and 29

Toxteth O'Grady

nanananananana-angus

Gie them some respect mate,Jamie Mole is murder but nobody calls him by his shirt number.It smacks of xenophobia at best.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

lets be serious, zal has been consistent this season, apart from the last 2 games where he has been consistently sheeite!

every1s too quick to jump on the anti lithuania boat!

Guest juvehearts

again #29 gets his game infront of young scottish laddies

FFS VLAD HE IS 31 & HE AINT GONAE GET ANY BETTER

you KNOW this is a VLAD decision to keep him in the first 18.

its an utter disgrace.

I really wish it was the case that the Lithuanian players were the only bad ones in our squad.

Zaliukas? Awful, boot him out now.

Ksanavicius? Awful, boot him out now.

Mikoliunas? Enigma, seems to be better coming off the bench. I would keep him but not rely on him.

Cesnauskis? Similar to Mikoliunas, seems to be better from the bench. Also keep him, but like Mikoliunas, he cannot be looked upon to be a first choice midfielder.

Just out of interest, is four the lowest number of Lithuanians in our first team squad since we started with Jankauskas, Mikoliunas, Kiszys?

brellierlegend

Calling people by their shirt numbers shows a lack of class.

Like another poster pointed out a lot of other players who are not Lithuanian were just as bad last season.

lets be serious, zal has been consistent this season, apart from the last 2 games where he has been consistently sheeite!

I agree. :thumbs_up:

chester copperpot

I would say Zaliukas is a lower standard SPL player to decent first division player. He's not going to get any better and reminds me of a Scott Wilson type player. I would empty him now. Never going to get any better, anyone who defends him has either never played the game or doesn't know what they are talking about. He's been here for over 2 years now, and played well/decent in a handfull of games.

Ksanapish is atrocious. Hearts fans get his nice touch mixed up with the fact that he gives the ball away far too often, has no positional sense, and is too lightweight for the SPL. Reminds me of that wee player Killie had playing for them, Murray. Looked a neat wee player, now playing for Stirling Albion or something.

There are other players in the squad that deserve criticism too, however these are the 2 that get shoehorned into the squad regardless of form, which makes them an easy target on here due to them being Vlad's little pets. He think's he's going to unearth another Velicka transfer by playing these guys, at fecking hearts expense though.

I've never been xenophobic, I am however anti-pish football player though.

Toxteth O'Grady
I would say Zaliukas is a lower standard SPL player to decent first division player. He's not going to get any better and reminds me of a Scott Wilson type player. I would empty him now. Never going to get any better, anyone who defends him has either never played the game or doesn't know what they are talking about. He's been here for over 2 years now, and played well/decent in a handfull of games.

Ksanapish is atrocious. Hearts fans get his nice touch mixed up with the fact that he gives the ball away far too often, has no positional sense, and is too lightweight for the SPL. Reminds me of that wee player Killie had playing for them, Murray. Looked a neat wee player, now playing for Stirling Albion or something.

There are other players in the squad that deserve criticism too, however these are the 2 that get shoehorned into the squad regardless of form, which makes them an easy target on here due to them being Vlad's little pets. He think's he's going to unearth another Velicka transfer by playing these guys, at fecking hearts expense though.

I've never been xenophobic, I am however anti-pish football player though.

I was bevvied when I made the post(hence 26 and 29 rather than trying to remember how to spell their names) but Andy has summed up my thinking perfectly especially the bit in bold.

Guest JamboRobbo

He's been consistantly out of his depth since the day he arrived. Sooner he is emptied the better. Yesterday was the latest in a long line of examples as to why.

Week after week after week, this boy makes mistakes which sometimes cost us and sometimes don't. There is no doubt the manager must see it, and I think he is a competent manager. So why is the useless huddy never dropped? Interference is the rational explanation IMO.

Guest juvehearts
Calling people by their shirt numbers shows a lack of class.

Like another poster pointed out a lot of other players who are not Lithuanian were just as bad last season.

kanschevikus or number 29?

what one is eaiser to pronounce!

besides the guy is taking a wage of us & deserves everything thrown at him.

he is the worst player ive seen in my hearts career & thats a bitter pill to swallow for the bosnian bullet & gordhun petric!!!

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Get them emptied back tae Kaunas

Your childish and tired thread title renders the rest of your point meaningless in my eyes.

I really wish it was the case that the Lithuanian players were the only bad ones in our squad.

Zaliukas? Awful, boot him out now.

Ksanavicius? Awful, boot him out now.

Mikoliunas? Enigma, seems to be better coming off the bench. I would keep him but not rely on him.

Cesnauskis? Similar to Mikoliunas, seems to be better from the bench. Also keep him, but like Mikoliunas, he cannot be looked upon to be a first choice midfielder.

Just out of interest, is four the lowest number of Lithuanians in our first team squad since we started with Jankauskas, Mikoliunas, Kiszys?

We started with 2, then Chesney signed, then Kizys left so it went back to 2, then Janke signed and made it 3. Since Barasa signed we've always had at least 4.

why doesnt ksanavicius just go. we could of put on a striker yesterday instead on him. young players dont get chances as he gets in before them but is 31 and crap. players like husband or templeton should be given their chance or on the bench instead of him.

zal has been good this season apart from the last 2 games. put him on the bench and play karipidis or jonsson at centre back with ruben or thomson in the squad.

He's been consistantly out of his depth since the day he arrived. Sooner he is emptied the better. Yesterday was the latest in a long line of examples as to why.

Week after week after week, this boy makes mistakes which sometimes cost us and sometimes don't. There is no doubt the manager must see it, and I think he is a competent manager. So why is the useless huddy never dropped? Interference is the rational explanation IMO.

Not often I find myself agreeing with you, but you have summed up Zaliukas perfectly. The only consistent thing about him is that he will make at least one big mistake per game and this has cost us dear in the last 2 games.

We have a better centre half playing in midfield.

Generic Username

I think Zal's big problem, apart from inconsistency, is that he knows there isn't anyone else in the squad waiting in the wings to take his place.

The last thing we need to do is drop him and put a young lad in his place with zero first team experience.

First signing of the January window should be an experienced centre back and the second Zal puts a foot wrong he should be out the team.

brellierlegend
kanschevikus or number 29?

what one is eaiser to pronounce!

besides the guy is taking a wage of us & deserves everything thrown at him.

he is the worst player ive seen in my hearts career & thats a bitter pill to swallow for the bosnian bullet & gordhun petric!!!

I agree he is not a good player and should not be here. However, calling him by his number is sad and pathetic. Whether his name is difficult to pronounce or not.

It is not hard to pronounce Zaliuakas and he is also referred to as a number by the OP.

I am of the opinion that neither of them are good enough but nobody would have referred to a Scottish player like that.

Csaba's Broon Shoes
I think Zal's big problem, apart from inconsistency, is that he knows there isn't anyone else in the squad waiting in the wings to take his place.

The last thing we need to do is drop him and put a young lad in his place with zero first team experience.

First signing of the January window should be an experienced centre back and the second Zal puts a foot wrong he should be out the team.

MCGowan seems to have drifted out of the picture maybe will get the nod

Generic Username

I'd rather he didn't if I'm being honest.

Not doubting his ability but throwing another young player into the mix is a bad idea.

We sorely need an experienced head in our defence, even if it comes in the form of a left or right back. A Bruno-esq player who'll literally grab and drag people by the shirt collar into position and not hold back in telling them when they are doing things wrong.

It's hard for him to get into the first team picture when he's away with Australia every 3 weeks.

chester copperpot

No offence mate, but if it was Rapnik, that's the first thing I would do.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Zals big problem is that he geniunely believes he is Lithuanias answer to Franz Beckenbauer.

again #29 gets his game infront of young scottish laddies

FFS VLAD HE IS 31 & HE AINT GONAE GET ANY BETTER

you KNOW this is a VLAD decision to keep him in the first 18.

its an utter disgrace.

Why didn't Vlad order Audrey to play from the start then ?

Has he also been keeping Wallace in the team despite numerous mistakes costing more goals than Zal this season ?

Or does Vlad only pick the team when it suits your agenda ?

Pathetic about sums up this place.

Archived