What Do We Need?

jamborory

Right January is fast looming we need a box striker , gary glen is not the answer fair enough he played 2 games scored 2 but we can't expect too much of him at such a young age.

Nade Amazing with the ball at his feet his first touch is terrible something that could be worked on.

Mole the lads non existant too many chances

Calum Elliot still our best striker by far if only he can add the goals from the 1st division too the spl we'll soon see when he returns.

A striker in January?

A left back ?

Maybe a right back because robbie neilsons just not what we're looking for mind you he must be doing something right too be at us for more than 10 years.

Our keeper syndrome looked to have continued today kello can't kick.

Balogh dropped the ball basically and gave away a corner which could have resorted in a goal we just can't have that Jamie Mcdonald needs another chance he played against rangers and looked decent in one on ones.

Left-Back and Striker are the two most pressing issues.

The other positions can be fixed by re-arranging the current players into different positions.

For example taking Zaliukas out, moving Karipidis back into centre-back and playing Ruben in the holding midfield role.

i think elliot is awful tbh,as a striker anyway.

we need a finisher first and formost,but i also think he needs pace to keep up with the wingers

i would like a real pitbull type centre back too

Calum Elliot still our best striker by far

You're Calum Elliot's wee cousin aren't you ?

Only a family member could come out with something like that and keep a straight face.

i think elliot is awful tbh,as a striker anyway.

we need a finisher first and formost,but i also think he needs pace to keep up with the wingers

i would like a real pitbull type centre back too

centre back i think is a big bit we need strengthinin,..zalukas is ok but would rather seea real commanding centre back...that isnt a bomb scare

defo a striker!! and a full back either side im not fussed

could do with 3-4 new goalkeepers to get the competition up in that department:):P

We're performing at about the best level our current squad can. We have some average / poor players who play every week that we'll never achieve anything with. The past couple of seasons have involved us waiting for the transfer window and hoping for some decent players and then being disappointed when we don't sign any.

I'd say we need a complete overhaul.

1 x centre half - Zali is too ropey. Sometimes he plays very well but his errors are getting to the ridiculous stage.

1 x left back - 2 decent games from Wallace in a row now but he's not done enough to convince me he's worth keeping.

1 x right back - no explanation needed

1 x ball winning midfielder - get Karipidis out of there and get some quality in that position.

1 x right winger - kingston should be sold if we can get 1.5m

1 x left winger - Driver is good but injury prone and we need competition

1 x attacking midfielder - Bruno has played well in his last 2 games but we need quality / competition in this key position

2 x strikers - no explanation needed.

Get rid of or sell Kingston, Audrey, Makela, Mole, Thomson, Either Kello or Balogh and Mrowiec.

I'd maybe even get rid of or sell Ruben and one of Zali / Karipidis as well. Probably on a fair bit of cash and contributing not too much/

Ernie Eskilsson

Like most clubs of our size we could be better in every position but the most urgent need is for a big, strong centre half and a striker.

Like most clubs of our size we could be better in every position but the most urgent need is for a big, strong centre half and a striker.

I think Zaliukas is a big strong centre half, we need a centre half that doesnt switch off. Thats what hes guilty of pretty much every game.

Archived