JAMIE MOLE!!!!!!!

Jambosimmy

Broxburn_Jambo
One of the worst strikers ever to wear the jersey - pure unadulterated pish. Whats his goals/minutes ratio? It must be truly embarassing. No wonder he couldn't get a game for Queens.

Gary Glen's goals per game ratio is far superior to Mole's......

Toxteth O'Grady
Gary Glen's goals per game ratio is far superior to Mole's......

The is no arguing with that, give Glen a chance

Charlie-Brown
Who knows. However much it is it's too much. He probably earns between 50 and 100k a year. Enough for me to hate him :mad:

He plays for Hearts so that's enough for you to hate him?

Are there any players or individuals or anything else at our club that you actually do like?

Do you even like the maroon & white colours?

Seymour M Hersh
Most people wouldn't. The Paranoia squad probably would though.

It was a pivotal incident in the game of course everyone would still be talking about it. You really are a nonsense little boy.

Charlie-Brown
It was a pivotal incident in the game of course everyone would still be talking about it. You really are a nonsense little boy.

The match reports talk about little else and the after-match aftermath (nice tongue twister :)) it caused.

Well Ksnavicius scored more goals per starts than Mole ? No ?

I keep forgetting though, you dont like half our squad because there not from Scotland ? :rolleyes:

I don't think Ksnavicius has more goals per start in his Hearts career than Mole.

maroonlegions

The derby last week and yesterdays game would should have won, 6 points would should have in the bag but at least we are playing with a purpose and creating chances , ok Nade and Mole should have scored those chances , fact but i feel we will get the rub of the green:rolleyes: sooner than later and these chances will go in , hopefully Tulberg will not be far off a return and will give us some more options up front , still plenty of time to get it right , so lets keep getting behind the team and certain players for it can do these guys a world of good for their confidence and make them more determined to find the net. CHINS UP AND KEEP GETTING BEHIND THE TEAM.:)

A bad, bad miss and typical of our strikers right now.

The saddest thing is that 99% of kickbackers could have told the owners just how badly we needed a striker who could finish before the season started.

Mole is the new Calum Elliot. Lot's of huff and puff no end product. Loan him to Annan Athletic and give Glen the nod

Well Ksnavicius scored more goals per starts than Mole ? No ?

I keep forgetting though, you dont like half our squad because there not from Scotland ? :rolleyes:

Wrong I'm afraid. Ksanavicius has managed 2 goals in his whole Hearts career, in I would guess around maybe 30 to 40 odd starts. Jamie Mole actually has 5 in around 20 odd starts.

I don't think Mole is good enough - but how old is he?.... 19?! I think it's rediculous that we don't have a proven, experienced striker in the sqaud!

The fact we only brought Tullberg in is a total joke. It was clear as soon as the transfer window closed we were going to struggle to score goals.

In January I'd personally be getting Nade and Makela out and try and get Jamie Mole out on loan and try and bring in 2 proven goal scorers.

It's embarrassing that we have to call upon players like wee Shammy to try and get us a goal!

The Old Tolbooth
Mole is the new Calum Elliot. Lot's of huff and puff no end product. Loan him to Annan Athletic and give Glen the nod

I actually think that Mole is worse than Elliot, at least Clum would run around trying to put himself about.

I have been saying this since the start of the season, Mole is nowhere near good enough for Hearts, if you polled the majority of the Hearts support they would agree.

I dont understand why he keeps getting chances from Csaba as he very rarely threatens in a match.

We deperately need to sign 2 strikers in January, but will VR allow it?

I actually think that Mole is worse than Elliot, at least Clum would run around trying to put himself about.

Mole does try, fair play to him for that. He just takes gashness to a whole new level. Can't finish, can't go past a man, can't pass and can't win headers. In fact, very similar to Clum! Without doubt Mole is one of the worst (if not Thee worst) striker in the SPL. It's a farce that these 2 jokers were first team regulars for Hearts! :mad:

I beg to differ.

Well you are wrong.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/ksanaviciusaudrius.html

Ksanvicius - 2 goals in 25 competitive starts, 36 games in total.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/molejamie.html

Mole - 5 goals in 26 competitive starts, 40 games in total.

You owe Coco an apology.

Well you are wrong.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/ksanaviciusaudrius.html

Ksanvicius - 2 goals in 25 competitive starts, 36 games in total.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/molejamie.html

Mole - 5 goals in 26 competitive starts, 40 games in total.

You owe Coco an apology.

Sorry Coco, :rolleyes:

But anyhoo....

5 Goals in 26 starts for Mole. Wow, what a prospect he is.

Sorry Coco, :rolleyes:

But anyhoo....

5 Goals in 26 starts for Mole. Wow, what a prospect he is.

I'm not sure Mole will make it with Hearts, but he has only recently turned 20 and his play apart from goal scoring has been reasonable. Ksanavicius on the other hand is 32 on his next birthday, also doesn't score very often, but also can't pass, can't shoot, can't hold the ball up, basically can't play football.

Malinga the Swinga

Only just saw on the highlights that Chesny hit the post before Mole hit rebound over the bar. Thought he had just squared the ball, but was unlucky it didn't go in.

Only just saw on the highlights that Chesny hit the post before Mole hit rebound over the bar. Thought he had just squared the ball, but was unlucky it didn't go in.

Yup, I was right in line with that too, he was unlucky. In Mole's defence I do think there's a possiblility he was brought down for that sitter, didn't think so at the time mind. Actually now I come to think about it he was tripped, but he had already blasted the ball over.

I must be getting old. We have a thread where people are defending a striker that can't score and a defender that gifts goals/clear chances every game.

Shouldn't our striker score and our defender stop goals.

And if they don't they aint good enough?

Charlie-Brown
I must be getting old. We have a thread where people are defending a striker that can't score and a defender that gifts goals/clear chances every game.

Shouldn't our striker score and our defender stop goals.

And if they don't they aint good enough?

Perhaps Jammy but the same people fail to criticise for example Nade & Neilson or Wallace for the very same reasons.

Hearts have had some wonderful players and some terrible players over the last 30 years - none of the players mentioned on this thread are anywhere near the best nor the worst although Neilson is the worst to have played 250+ games. :P

If he had just buried that chance we would not be going on about THAT penalty decision.

The boy is a nightmare!!! How did he miss that chance!! So frustrating!!

Because he's piish.

Mole shouldnt even be getting a game for hearts, like he showen meny of times he just cant cut it at this level. He should pack his bags and go join billy elliot at livi.. Both of them are gash!

letsalllaughathobos
The derby last week and yesterdays game would should have won, 6 points would should have in the bag but at least we are playing with a purpose and creating chances , ok Nade and Mole should have scored those chances , fact but i feel we will get the rub of the green:rolleyes: sooner than later and these chances will go in , hopefully Tulberg will not be far off a return and will give us some more options up front , still plenty of time to get it right , so lets keep getting behind the team and certain players for it can do these guys a world of good for their confidence and make them more determined to find the net. CHINS UP AND KEEP GETTING BEHIND THE TEAM.:)

well said.

Absolute rubbish.

He is not in the worst 3 strikers to wear the jersey in the past 2 seasons far less any further back.

I agree, with a name of Mole you think he could bury things, like maybe score a goal once and a while, wonder if he's is one we are going to punted in Januray, 1st Division is more his league.

Archived