JAMIE MOLE!!!!!!!

Jambosimmy

If he had just buried that chance we would not be going on about THAT penalty decision.

The boy is a nightmare!!! How did he miss that chance!! So frustrating!!

I honestly think we can cut the boy some slack here. He was clattered by Diamond but the ball did come on to him in a flash and it was a little bit behind him.

He was claiming for a penalty after it - did he have his standing leg taken from him?

I never saw him have his leg taken away. If he did fair enough but i doubt it!!

He was trying to claim a pen to save his blushes.

Waste of jersey!!!

Same as Nade last week then eh.....

4 points dropped in 2 games due to 5hite finishinng from 5hite strikers!!

Dr Ian Malcolm

I thought he did well when he came on - sitter aside. As well as Nade did, Mole was a bit more direct and it was what we needed at that stage of the game. Why Audrey came on I don't know.

One of the worst strikers ever to wear the jersey - pure unadulterated pish. Whats his goals/minutes ratio? It must be truly embarassing. No wonder he couldn't get a game for Queens.

One of the worst strikers ever to wear the jersey - pure unadulterated pish. Whats his goals/minutes ratio? It must be truly embarassing. No wonder he couldn't get a game for Queens.

Absolute rubbish.

He is not in the worst 3 strikers to wear the jersey in the past 2 seasons far less any further back.

Absolute rubbish.

He is not in the worst 3 strikers to wear the jersey in the past 2 seasons far less any further back.

Really? who's worse than The Mole? He must be the least threatening striker in Britain! Averages 1 shot every 6 games :(

Really? who's worse than The Mole? He must be the least threatening striker in Britain! Averages 1 shot every 6 games :(

The 3 worst strikers in the last couple of seasons - Ksnavicius, Klimek and Beniusis.

Malinga the Swinga

If you feel so stongly about him, go to Ricarton and tell him face to face what you think. At least he is pro footballer, something some of us can only dream about. If he is one of the worst strikers we have had at the club, then you must be equivalent as a supporter.

If you feel so stongly about him, go to Ricarton and tell him face to face what you think. At least he is pro footballer, something some of us can only dream about. If he is one of the worst strikers we have had at the club, then you must be equivalent as a supporter.

Does it then follow that to support a team you have to think each and every player is fantastic? If only!

I honestly think we can cut the boy some slack here. He was clattered by Diamond but the ball did come on to him in a flash and it was a little bit behind him.

He was leaning back when he hit it.

Get stuck in there.

Besides, his long ranger earlier in the season was a deflection.

What's he actually done - I'd hate to be a midfielder working like a deamon only to supply this substandard crock of 5h1te

Deodato

Absolutely woeful but no worse than any of the others masquerading as a striker in the squad bar Glen. Ironically, Csaba will persist with pish over experience.

I just don't get it - I wasn't any kind of player myself but surely to god, if the guy wants to persist with being regarded as a forward/striker then he must know that all he had to do with that chance was hit the target.

I have a very strong feeling that Glen would have just calmly sidefooted it in.

I must admit i aint a lover of fans slaughtering players but he is utter pi$h.

That chance today was worse than nade's last week.Thought nade done well and tired towards the end.Finishing does need to improve but thought hearts played some nice stuff.

letsalllaughathobos

nobody's mentioned nade's header how many 3 yarders must this guy miss.

we NEED a goalscorer desperately.

i would like to see gary glen and nade up top.

we need to try something different cause this is not working.

The laddie is nae guid, simple as that. 2 weeks now on the spin we've had our striker 6 yards from goal in the last minute and on both occasions we have not even hit the target. Its a joke. We do not have a striker worthy of the name at the club. Even mince teams have strikers in the SPL who will score 10-15 goals this season against the same mediocre teams we are playing, and with half the chances being created. None of our alleged strikers will get near this total, in fact they will be lucky to score 10 between them. I'd have brought on Crabbo at half time to be honest, he wouldn't miss from 6 yards out in the last minute.

Really frustrating, so it is.

I must admit i aint a lover of fans slaughtering players but he is utter pi$h.

That chance today was worse than nade's last week.Thought nade done well and tired towards the end.Finishing does need to improve but thought hearts played some nice stuff.

Ach give the lad a break - at least he got himself into the position to have a miss. We have to stop slaughtering all our players for one bad match, one bad miss etc. Jamie Mole did alright as a late sub today.

Ach give the lad a break - at least he got himself into the position to have a miss. We have to stop slaughtering all our players for one bad match, one bad miss etc. Jamie Mole did alright as a late sub today.

1 bad miss?

Mole was right through on his debut at Livi, froze. Missed sitters in Prague, Athens, Ibrox, need I go on. He's utter gash. I'm sure he's trying, I really am, but he'd be better off at Alloa or somewhere. Nice this time of year in Alloa.

iamcraigbeattie

Its plain and simple hes not good enough. Hes been given the chance several times now and hes not providing the goods. To be fair its not his fault hes being made to play every week thats coming from upstairs. As for his miss today any pro footballer who cant hit the target from there whilst facing the goals youve got to ask questions. Is he worse than Clum Elliot ???? bye bye Jaime

The 3 worst strikers in the last couple of seasons - Ksnavicius, Klimek and Beniusis.

Well Ksnavicius scored more goals per starts than Mole ? No ?

I keep forgetting though, you dont like half our squad because there not from Scotland ? :rolleyes:

Well Ksnavicius scored more goals per starts than Mole ? No ?

I keep forgetting though, you dont like half our squad because there not from Scotland ? :rolleyes:

Neither is Mole?

;)

OH *****ING YES WE WOULD WHEN HAS THS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE REFEREE GIVES PENALTY, STOPS GAME THEN CHANGES DESCISION AFTER CONSULTING OPPOSITION PLAYERS AND BENT LINESMAN.

OH *****ING YES WE WOULD WHEN HAS THS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE REFEREE GIVES PENALTY, STOPS GAME THEN CHANGES DESCISION AFTER CONSULTING OPPOSITION PLAYERS AND BENT LINESMAN.

:confused:

Nade and Mole will be lucky if they get to 10 goals between them. You could give them an excuse for lack of service but that one just doesn't sit throughout a season given the number of sitters they miss. Gotta be a case for punting them both come the summer if they don't start finding the net on a decent goals to game ratio.

Paisley Jambo
4 points dropped in 2 games due to 5hite finishinng from 5hite strikers!!

Spot on.

After hearing Csaba on Radio Scotland he knows it too. It will show who is really running the show if we sign a striker in January and I don't mean more 5hite from Lithuania.

well has it?:eek:

Your original post appeared to be in answer to, well, nothing

You also seem to be a tad on the angry side this evening!:rolleyes:

Your having a laugh. The guy has been making 1st team appearances for 3 seasons now and has looked rubbish from start to finish whether surrounded by good players or bad. He shouldn't be anywhere near a Hearts first team jersey and has lucked out because of the shambles our squad has been. Worse than Elliot and by God that takes some doing.

Your original post appeared to be in answer to, well, nothing

You also seem to be a tad on the angry side this evening!:rolleyes:

just a tad, bad week sorry;)

When the chance came I thought - brilliant even Mole can't miss from there.

The guy works hard but is garbage - roll on the January window

The Old Tolbooth
Get a jar down you, it's a Saturday after all! :D

Lol, I've got you down as an experienced complaint handler, you calmed bigwull down in only 2 posts :D

Lol, I've got you down as an experienced complaint handler, you calmed bigwull down in only 2 posts :D

I try:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Now sir I'm going to have to ask you to lower your voice or I will be forced to terminate the phonecall...

Transferable skills that ;)

Now sir I'm going to have to ask you to lower your voice or I will be forced to terminate the phonecall...

Transferable skills that ;)

I keyboard issues only just found the capslock

When the chance came I thought - brilliant even Mole can't miss from there.

The guy works hard but is garbage - roll on the January window

Why? Nobody will buy him. We might actually have to pay someone to take him! Queen of the South had him on loan and hardly played him. Honestly he makes Clum look like Ruud van Nistelrooy

The Mole = Wage Thief!! :mad:

Moleymoleymoleymoleymoley

Just wanna and chop him up and make some Guacamooooley :mad:

Why? Nobody will buy him. We might actually have to pay someone to take him! Queen of the South had him on loan and hardly played him. Honestly he makes Clum look like Ruud van Nistelrooy

The Mole = Wage Thief!! :mad:

Moleymoleymoleymoleymoley

Just wanna and chop him up and make some Guacamooooley :mad:

Any idea how much he's on?

On second thoughts, not sure I want to know

Any idea how much he's on?

On second thoughts, not sure I want to know

Who knows. However much it is it's too much. He probably earns between 50 and 100k a year. Enough for me to hate him :mad:

Seymour M Hersh
If he had just buried that chance we would not be going on about THAT penalty decision.

The boy is a nightmare!!! How did he miss that chance!! So frustrating!!

Yes we would.

Archived