Laryea a doubt for tomorrow

Devries4

BRILLIANT!

Maybe this is the way we'll see Larry being dropped for being so pi$$ poor recently! Time for Miko to make the right wing his own!

I do hope Larry is benched for a couple of games at least.

Good news! Hopefully whoever comes in will show Larry how to atl east try for 90 mins and not spend the entire time on his ar$e

marshallschunkychicken

Probably best not have him on the field against Aberdeen again when Steve Conroy is the guy in the middle....

Hopefully Hearts will play brilliant without the wage thief and he will never darken the team again.

Bernard Manning or just a poor choice of words?

Be interesting to see the team without Larry in it, is Chesney back in contention? Either him or Miko up the right would work for me. Good attacking pace, though I prefer Chesney as he cuts into the box far more than Miko.

What about Visconte? Played some great games for the youth then seems to have disappeared. Was at Tynie in the player's section last home game I'm sure. Any news on a step up?

hopefully whoever comes in, miko or chesney, will see it as a chance to force their way into the team on a regular basis, and apply themselves accordingly.

i've got high hopes for the game tomorrow, it's about time we gave them another beasting.

Hopefully Hearts will play brilliant without the wage thief and he will never darken the team again.

Rubbish.

Guys like Pinilla and Besliga were "wage thieves".

Kingston IS the most gifted player who have at Hearts. Unfortunately he has gone off the boil from the high standard of last season.

The name of the game is to get him encouraged and motivated again - not simply hound him out!

Hopefully Miko will come in. We need someone who will chase the ball and put in a shift, so I'm not overly concerned about Kingston's omission. Aberdeen are quite handy on that side with Ricky Foster, who has alot of pace. He may get caught forward for Aberdeen on occasion, so we need someone like Miko or Chesny to run with the ball into the space, rather than a Kingston character who waits until the defender catches him up before trying to beat him again.

Balogh

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Karipidis

Miko

Bruno

Stewart

Driver

Nade

Subs: McDonald, Rapnik, Thomson, Chesny, Husband, Mole, Templeton

a 2-0 win and 3 points!!!!

Rubbish.

Kingston IS the most gifted player who have at Hearts. Unfortunately he has gone off the boil from the high standard of last season.

The name of the game is to get him encouraged and motivated again - not simply hound him out!

Couldn't care less about the chest thumping badge kissing wage thief... he has failed to deliver spectacularly this season, his mind is obviously elsewhere.

Sooner he's off the better... give his place to someone who wants to play for us.

That said... he is easily one of the most talented players to have played for Hearts and was awesome when he joined us... shame he can't be bothered anymore and I don't see the point in boosting his inflated ego anymore!

Rubbish.

You must have been at ONE Game I wasn't cos I never saw him play well last season either - now take it back to when he came and was looking for a long term contract the guy was great, one of the best for a while, since then, lazy, poor, disinterested, not worth 15p a week far less ?15K

Rubbish.

Agreed - even though he is not showing the more gifted side of his play even now he has the ability to take a pass, retain and move the ball a lot better than most of our team

Couldn't care less about the chest thumping badge kissing wage thief... he failed to deliver spectacularly this season, his mind is obviously elsewhere.

Sooner he's off the better... giv his place to someone who wants to play for us.

Harsh to class him as a wage thief. He has gone completely off the boil though, and he frustrated the sh*t out of me last week trying to stroll through an Edinburgh derby. We need more urgency in the team just now to enable us to put together some consistency. IMO he is the weak link at the moment, because a number of players have upped their game since Csaba came in (Stewart, Karipidis, Nade, Miko to name a few) whereas he has gone backwards. I hope that with Bruno and Driver back from injury and Miko and Chesny on the fringe, that he ups his game a bit, but we need the coaching staff to realise that no player in this side is undroppable. Kingston's constant inclusion gives no encouragment to some of the young guys who deserve a chance to provide competition.

I can't understand the constant hounding of Kingston. He's not playing as well as he can but is not nearly as lazy as some want to make out.

If we are 'supporters' surely we should be supporting him to raise his game and confidence rather than just slagging him at every opportunity.

It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if many of the people with the attitude that we should get rid of him because 'he's talented but lazy' are the same folk who want rid of the likes of Robbie because 'he gives 100% but he's got no talent'.

If our players were all super talented, super fit and ultra committed they wouldn't actually be our players as they'd be at Man Utd, Barca etc.

Snake Plissken

What is it with the anti-Kingston sentiment on here?

He was nowhere near as bad on Sunday as some are making out! With him Driver, Bruno, Stewart and Karipidis the midfield is nicely balanced.

Charlie-Brown
Be interesting to see the team without Larry in it, is Chesney back in contention? Either him or Miko up the right would work for me. Good attacking pace, though I prefer Chesney as he cuts into the box far more than Miko.

What about Visconte? Played some great games for the youth then seems to have disappeared. Was at Tynie in the player's section last home game I'm sure. Any news on a step up?

Visconte has a long term injury DR ... not sure of the precise nature of the injury but he's been missing from the team lines since about February, think he's due to start training & playing again in the new year? Maybe peanut or Chester Copperpot could confirm or add more details?

What is it with the anti-Kingston sentiment on here?

He was nowhere near as bad on Sunday as some are making out! With him Driver, Bruno, Stewart and Karipidis the midfield is nicely balanced.

He needs to get a grip, He has been pash this season.

He should be staying behind after training and working on his free kicks, but he doesn't, he does not care anymore so feck him.

Hopefully MIKO can get a start this saturday, at least he does give a feck about HMFC.

He's not bothered turning up since the start of the season so whats the worry now! No question Larry is a good player but his commitment to proving it on a regular basis isn't.

Mind you I dont know about all the calls for Chesny to be in the team, the guy is just back training after his injury.

I reckon the line up tomorrow could be

Balogh

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Karipidis

Bruno

Stewart

Mole (playing the hole)

Driver

Nade

You must have been at ONE Game I wasn't cos I never saw him play well last season either - now take it back to when he came and was looking for a long term contract the guy was great, one of the best for a while, since then, lazy, poor, disinterested, not worth 15p a week far less ?15K

I'm pretty sure our points total with him in the team (especially prior to his departure for the ANC) was far higher to that without him. Might be wrong, would be interesting to see the stats...

Although Visconte is injured I agree with the sentiment - give a youth a run-out - someone like Wallace or Templeton and replace him at HT if necessary with Miko or Chesney.

Although Visconte is injured I agree with the sentiment - give a youth a run-out - someone like Wallace or Templeton and replace him at HT if necessary with Miko or Chesney.

From what I've seen off Templeton on HW watching the reserve games, he looks like he's ready to be let loose on the first team.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Rubbish.

How is he not a wage thief?

Does he try? No

Does he track back? No

Could he give two ****s if we win or not? No

WAGE THIEF

Aw, is the poor we angel feeling down? awww poor wee lamb.

Screw him, if doesnt want to play a game we all love and would give anything to pull on the maroon then he can **** off and spend his large wage which he earns for doing ****** all.

If i did as little as him id be sacked at my work.

Kingston's been very poor this season, and I don't think that we'll miss him - although it does have to be added that we don't have a decent quality replacement. Miko has scored two good goals and done little else, Cesnauskis is far too inconsistent.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Kingston's been very poor this season, and I don't think that we'll miss him - although it does have to be added that we don't have a decent quality replacement. Miko has scored two good goals and done little else, Cesnauskis is far too inconsistent.

I say bring back Neil MacFarlane, he could do it.

Does he try? No

Does he track back? No

WAGE THIEF

Screw him, if doesnt want to play a game we all love and would give anything to pull on the maroon then he can **** off and spend his large wage which he earns for doing ****** all.

I love it now that we now use the term "wage thief" to describe every player.

Loss of form? Wage thief

Pick up an injury? Wage thief

Sent out on loan? Wage thief

Subbed at half time? Wage thief

Misdirect a shot on goal? Wage thief

Where did this term come from? I don't remember it being around before Pinilla?

I say bring back Neil MacFarlane, he could do it.

Neil MacFarlane had to leave because Romanov doesn't like leaders of men. :sad: I can't see him coming back while Romanov is in charge, sadly.

Does he try? No

Does he track back? No

WAGE THIEF

It's always about the potential. Larry could be immense, and has been in the past, but just doesn't seem to give 2 sh*ts. Rather have Bruno back in midfield with Ruben or Stewart and Chesney / Miko on the wing.

Larry can sit on the bench and steam. If he wants to play he'll fight for his place, otherwise he'll sit there until Jan and head off to his next team. Which won't be in the EPL that's for sure.

Seymour M Hersh

Neither would work for me although I appreciate if Kingston doesn't make it then we're stuck with one or both of these wage thieves.

Loss of form? Wage thief

Craig Levein was the first person I heard use it.

He's not bothered turning up since the start of the season so whats the worry now! No question Larry is a good player but his commitment to proving it on a regular basis isn't.

Mind you I dont know about all the calls for Chesny to be in the team, the guy is just back training after his injury.

I reckon the line up tomorrow could be

Balogh

Jonsson

Berra

Zaliukas

Wallace

Karipidis

Bruno

Stewart

Mole (playing the hole)

Driver

Nade

Oh Aye Great, Mole in the Hole !!

What, so he can flick on some headers for Nade ??

Mole can live in a hole but not play in one.

Miko to start in place of Larry.

Scott_HMFC1874

Thats what really grinds my gears with Larry.

He clearly has unbelievable talent. Its just his pi$$ poor effort that everybody dislikes and lets him down.

I think his mind is elsewhere, and would not be surprised in the slightest if he was gone in january for the right price.

and on this seasons performances it would be no big loss, yet the fact is he CAN turn a game if he tries.

Its just frustrating watchin larry!

Guest S.U.S.S.

Loss of form? Wage thief

Every player?

Im refering to Kingston and him alone, he doesnt try and doesnt care so yes, the term applies.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Neil MacFarlane had to leave because Romanov doesn't like leaders of men. :sad: I can't see him coming back while Romanov is in charge, sadly.

Nelly would have sorted out that Fressley!

Oh Aye Great, Mole in the Hole !!

What, so he can flick on some headers for Nade ??

Mole can live in a hole but not play in one.

Miko to start in place of Larry.

I would like to reiterate again the use of "I reckon the team could be", not "I want the team to be ...."

I agree with your sentiment, it's just I just have this horrible feeling Mole will play, with Bruno going out to the right.

I must have been at the wrong match last week -- Larry had a good game and helped us control midfield -- it seems in this country if you run around a lot then you are well liked by the fans but if you have skill and are less inclined to track back (and who here knows if he was told to stay high up the field) you are a wage thief --- the reality is that at our level you can find players with skill but they will have flaws otherwise they would be with one of the top Premiership clubs.

Larry is not perfect and is not going to change now so accept him with his flaws -- or spend your time wishing he was different.

PS his salary is nowhere near ?15,000 per week -- try same amount in dollars.

I must have been at the wrong match last week -- Larry had a good game and helped us control midfield -- it seems in this country if you run around a lot then you are well liked by the fans but if you have skill and are less inclined to track back (and who here knows if he was told to stay high up the field) you are a wage thief --- the reality is that at our level you can find players with skill but they will have flaws otherwise they would be with one of the top Premiership clubs.

Larry is not perfect and is not going to change now so accept him with his flaws -- or spend your time wishing he was different.

PS his salary is nowhere near ?15,000 per week -- try same amount in dollars.

Wawaweewa ,?9483.46p,all for doing very little.

Every player?

Im refering to Kingston and him alone, he doesnt try and doesnt care so yes, the term applies.

Nobody in this team cares about Hearts anymore, with the exception of maybe Stewart.

Perhaps you are confusing trying with running...?

For me, he's more out of form than not giving his all - I'm not sure that "box-to-box" is his game, or playing out wide for that matter. He should be sitting in the centre of the park to get the most out of his passing ability.

I'll admit, he does need a kickup the arse, that's true, but that doesn't necessarily make him a 'wage thief'.

I can't understand the criticism that Kingston takes from some people on here. I'm sure if he scored a hatrick every week some people would still think he's lazy. Just because he doesn't run about like a headless chicken all the time people think he's not putting in the effort. He's our most talented player and I cannot think why anyone would not want him in the team.

Thank ****.. He's nae use anyway, dosent deserve to wear a hearts jersey untill he starts earning his wage..

Libertonian_II

I'd rather have a half fit, trying & talented Kingston than than either of Mikoliunus or Cesnauskis.

If not Kingston then Cesnauskis would do for me. I fail to see why folks are getting excited about Mikoliunus's form this season. He had his trademark screamer against 'well but has not done a lot otherwise.

Archived