Gym Playlist

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What do you listen to to get motivation when your in the gym?

Recently I've been listening to the Justice album which is pretty good for the gym.

Also like the Sex Pistols when I'm working out for some reason!

What songs help you out?

What do you listen to to get motivation when your in the gym?

Recently I've been listening to the Justice album which is pretty good for the gym.

Also like the Sex Pistols when I'm working out for some reason!

What songs help you out?

I have a gym mix which is pretty varied. Not all fast songs to gee me up, just ones I love to listen to.

Hey Bulldog - The Beatles, I Am The Unknown - The Aliens, Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks, I Wanna Be Your Dog - Iggy Pop, Where Is My Mind - The Pixies.

These are a few I can think of off the top of my head.

:)

The People's Chimp

If on the running machine, and struggling to get through the barrier, you cannot beat vitalic's la rock 01. One of the finest techno/electro tunes ever, in it's own right, enough to blow the roof off a million clubs at its peak

blow the roof of a million clubs at its peak, you'll just keep going if you're listening to this.

I think you want to listen to this when going in to battle, or about to go huck a backflip off a monster cliff.

seth morrison backflip

If on the running machine, and struggling to get through the barrier, you cannot beat vitalic's la rock 01. One of the finest techno/electro tunes ever, in it's own right, enough to blow the roof off a million clubs at its peak

blow the roof of a million clubs at its peak, you'll just keep going if you're listening to this.

I think you want to listen to this when going in to battle, or about to go huck a backflip off a monster cliff.

seth morrison backflip

Fecking love Vitalic. :)

"You're The Best Around" from Karate Kid.

You're the best around, nothings gonna ever keep you down......

:)

Archived