Anybody Seen The Vid Of Hearts Team Bus Getting Pelted With Bottles/Bricks After Game

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2397525171&PhotoAlbumId=6731644375&PhotoId=9215187977

I love his picture title on this one.

***** the Hearts Grrrrr

What a freak.

The ones of him giving the little kid Magners and the one of him standing with his grey shiney shirt on are spectacularly good.

The shirt looks like its made out of tin foil :laugh:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
The ones of him giving the little kid Magners and the one of him standing with his grey shiney shirt on are spectacularly good.

That shirt is a belter. Where can I get one?

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?PageNbr=1&MemberId=2397525171&PhotoAlbumId=6731644375&PhotoId=8442441269

He's enjoying that a bit too much IMO. :sad::sad::sad:

Seymour M Hersh
For that avatar alone he should be emptied.

I don't know when pink hoodie will learn to password protect his Bebo site but in the meantime, for a stark demonstration of what a combination of inbreeding, junk-food diet and lack of education is capable of:

PHOTO ALBUM OF HORRORS:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2397525171&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6731644375

Words fail me!:107years:

Seymour M Hersh

He also keeps buying things one or two sizes too small for him. Where are the fashion police when you need them.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

He's a looker is old Sam eh? I like the fact he has a single expression in every single photo he's in. *****

kennygarland1
Not as disturbing as a HOBO pretending to be a jambo.

You should change the record,you really are getting boring,your signature denotes intelligence,your writing denotes inbred.

You should change the record,you really are getting boring,your signature denotes intelligence,your writing denotes inbred.

Look, nobody believes you. Give up.

You can add to your post count with inane rubbish all you like, it isn't going to change the fact that we had you pegged from the start.

kennygarland1
Look, nobody believes you. Give up.

You can add to your post count with inane rubbish all you like, it isn't going to change the fact that we had you pegged from the start.

Same old same old from the clique who think they are the uber fans. Someone does'nt agree with you and they are labelled a hobo,every one with an avatar that resembles a child molester,is there any significance in that?

every one with an avatar that resembles a child molester,is there any significance in that?

Sheeesh - thats one funny lookin child molester redm has as his avatar!!!

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Anyone else switch off when fans of other clubs get involved in discussions in here. I appreciate its an open football forum but I wouldnt dream of going on an Aberdeen or Hibs forum because your obviously going to get pelters for merely being there. I'm not saying we should ban them but I tend to move into another thread rather than listen to them banging on

And I honestly think having some kind of biggest willy competition about whos avatar looks most like a paedophile really is childish in the extreme. Football forum guys, talk football. Because we are in danger of dropping to the level of those Hibs fans who think, and I quote, that banging on a bus window is "****ing immense eh?" Unbelievable

Last season our fans did the same to a falkirk bus, previous an ambulance at ER and even our own coach on occasion.

I am sure the Falkirk incident was almost 2 years ago and it was "casual" related from what I seen.

kennygarland1
Anyone else switch off when fans of other clubs get involved in discussions in here. I appreciate its an open football forum but I wouldnt dream of going on an Aberdeen or Hibs forum because your obviously going to get pelters for merely being there. I'm not saying we should ban them but I tend to move into another thread rather than listen to them banging on

And I honestly think having some kind of biggest willy competition about whos avatar looks most like a paedophile really is childish in the extreme. Football forum guys, talk football. Because we are in danger of dropping to the level of those Hibs fans who think, and I quote, that banging on a bus window is "****ing immense eh?" Unbelievable

Point taken.

But i wonder how many on here who are quite rightly condemning the actions of the thugs who pelted the bus are the self same posters who glorified in smashing up shops and buses in the 70s and 80s.

I seem to remember it being one of the reasons i am being branded a hobo by some on here because i had the audacity to condemn the thugs who followed our club at the time and dragged the clubs image through the mud which still exists in part to this day.

Kettle and pot spring to mind but i agree with what you say and will just ignore the clique in future.

The People's Chimp
Same old same old from the clique who think they are the uber fans. Someone does'nt agree with you and they are labelled a hobo,every one with an avatar that resembles a child molester,is there any significance in that?

Is that a picture of a child molesting cat with a melon on its head?

What record is that? I think i've said about twice that you're clearly a hobbit but if that's boring you fair enough. Just come out and admit it and you wont need to be bored, ever again.

As for my inbred writing, point me in that direction please, especially given that your half witted outpourings are hardly the masterwerk of an intellectual heavyweight.

kennygarland1
Is that a picture of a child molesting cat with a melon on its head?

What record is that? I think i've said about twice that you're clearly a hobbit but if that's boring you fair enough. Just come out and admit it and you wont need to be bored, ever again.

As for my inbred writing, point me in that direction please, especially given that your half witted outpourings are hardly the masterwerk of an intellectual heavyweight.

Would that be masterwerk or jerk? Seriously you are too intelligent for the likes of me,dont waste your time and i wont waste mine.

PS you seem to be the one jumping on things i say to other posters,on a regular basis may i add,i'm sure your friends can reply intelligently unassisted.

Agreed - that appears to the livvy bus. Certainly not the team bus (Parks of Hamilton for starters and WOULDN'T of gone that way.) A little confused as to why the Livingtson bus would end up going that way either right enough.

Have to say as well - I can't see many (any?) bricks, bottles or much else of real substance for that matter. Not to say it wouldn't of been intimidating but not what I thought I was going to see having read the other threads etc...

Still, all's well that ends well (nearly brilliantly, if nade had stuck that ball in!!)

it is indeed the livvy bus, as i was on it, yes from that footage it looks like nothing, but it was at the tail end of it, and as i have said on another thread the driver took the wrong turn to get from leith walk to easter road due to the tram works, we where coming up from leith links.

talk about a mountain out of a molehill

The same happens to away team coaches at tynie and every other ground in britain

The mock offence brigade out again

I didnt see one bottle or brick, just shouting and banging

see what other folk have said, it was the tail end and the front windscreen had already taken a few bottles to it which smashed it, plus the back window was smashed in, bottles and glasses where also thrown at the passanger windows but luckily they never smashed

Doctor FinnBarr

Incidently, did anyone know that the bus company concerned are run by a rampant hun who charges more for buses to Tynie ad Darkheid than he charges for buses going to Ipox hired by hun clubs?

FACT, I know more than 1 of Robbie's drivers.

:eek:

The police and Prentice Westwood are probably very grateful to him for leaving it open, given the fact that it shows many of the wee twits quite clearly.

:biggrin:

even better when you downlaod the film so if it is removed you still have a copy of it :P

even better when you downlaod the film so if it is removed you still have a copy of it :P

Did the same thing myself! :)

It's nothing to do with agreeing or disagreeing...I haven't paid that much attention to be honest. It's just an observation.

As for the child molester comment...jeeze...is that really your best attempt? Poor show.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

i think you should just leave the laddy alone, got nothin else better to do?

and that video wasnt the one i saw and it was the hearts bus that got pelted!

bring on the 'hobo' accusations!

i think you should just leave the laddy alone, got nothin else better to do?

and that video wasnt the one i saw and it was the hearts bus that got pelted!

bring on the 'hobo' accusations!

Why would anyone accuse you of being a hobo? :huh:

And could you please post the link of the video you did see?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

it was on my foreman from works phone so i dont have a link!

and just for stickin up for my mate i would somehow get accused of bein one of the vermin!

and just for stickin up for my mate i would somehow get accused of bein one of the vermin!

He's your mate? Ah...well, that's nice...it's good to stick up for each other.

But we still want to see the video in question, so could you please ask your foreman at work for the you tube link and get back to us? T'would be much appreciated.

Could you do me a favour and tell your mate he's a tosser?

Thanks.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy
Could you do me a favour and tell your mate he's a tosser?

Thanks.

hes a tosser for wearing a pink hoody to a football game?

wowza

wowza

Ahh.....you mean pink hoodie boy...I thought you were telling us that kennygarland1 is your mate. :laugh:

What a tangled web we weave.

Anyway, can you pleeeeeease get that link for us...if it exists....thank you...

wowza

Yes. 100% yes.

To be honest, people who say 'wowza' have a slight tosserness about them.

:sad:

Wee Hobo sc um bags. Maybe they should be more passionate inside the ground rather than out and back their team.

The Hibs end is like a morgue on derby days. Pr icks.

winston churchill

hip0011248.jpg

The Old Tolbooth
So who should I believe then, the words of an eye-witness or Prancer and some chump from Tuechter-land who were fecking miles away from the incident ?

Jeez, that's a toughie.

I hope your joking mate ;)

:D

We got pelted mare on the robbos bus coming back fi the LC semi final.

That was just outside a celtic boozer.

Cracking up at the boy at the end.

That was immense, what a tard he is

video clip is amazin eh :):dribble:

with that buss

Oohhhh goody another dribbling ****** from junkie.net.

Its past your bed time is it not? do one and dinnae let the door skelp yer arse on the way out eh :hobofish::107years:

aww the vid clip was amazin:)

buss driver was a ***in tit

dain tht 30 minz be4 kick off

mon the hibs

mon the pink hoodie:rolleyes:

Archived