Anybody Seen The Vid Of Hearts Team Bus Getting Pelted With Bottles/Bricks After Game

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

bloke at my work showed me it monday mornin, took a hell of a beatin like!

nothin publicised about it but when rangers fans tan villarreals bus in away tie its all over headlines!

hibs ***s!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maroonlegions

nothin publicised about it but when rangers fans tan villarreals bus in away tie its all over headlines!

hibs ***s!

If that had been THUGS in our colours ,( cannae bring myself to call any of these people fans), attacking a hobo bus you could have put your life savings on it getting the full front page on the Evening hobo , Why no coverage from the Evening hobo, their silence is a sign of their biased views towards the hobos.:mad:

If that had been THUGS in our colours ,( cannae bring myself to call any of these people fans), attacking a hobo bus you could have put your life savings on it getting the full front page on the Evening hobo , Why no coverage from the Evening hobo, their silence is a sign of their biased views towards the hobos.:mad:

Ditto. We'd make national news if we did something like that. :mad:

Dagger Is Back

hibs ***s!

I reckon if he was a JT he would have been to plod offering it as evidence. If he hasn't gone to plod I'd wager he was a Hobo therefore you should tip of said plod to existence of such evidence which would surely help them in their ongoing enquiries.

Chad Sexington
This photo disturbs me. :sad:

2397525171a6731644575l.jpg

So does this one...

king3.jpg

Not that I'm saying the two are linked of course...

It's just I felt the need to post another creepy photo.

:)

Remnants of Standards

They do love to hit a bus with anything that comes to hand don't they? Betrays their lack of breeding etc etc, (leave your own comment)

Look at them jumping up and down like the fandangos they are. Well, it's a day out I suppose.

Remnants of Standards

As an aside, i hope the cops (absent when this took place of course) take the bother to have a look at this and identify some of the scrotes present. I have a feeling some of them will be known to Leith's finest anyway. Whatever happened to police outriders to protect a team's bus?

kennygarland1
So does this one...

king3.jpg

Not that I'm saying the two are linked of course...

It's just I felt the need to post another creepy photo.

:)

Your signature photo and your innuendos disturb me more i'm afraid

that video is not the hearts team bus, but the livvy bus.

Agreed - that appears to the livvy bus. Certainly not the team bus (Parks of Hamilton for starters and WOULDN'T of gone that way.) A little confused as to why the Livingtson bus would end up going that way either right enough.

Have to say as well - I can't see many (any?) bricks, bottles or much else of real substance for that matter. Not to say it wouldn't of been intimidating but not what I thought I was going to see having read the other threads etc...

Still, all's well that ends well (nearly brilliantly, if nade had stuck that ball in!!)

talk about a mountain out of a molehill

The same happens to away team coaches at tynie and every other ground in britain

The mock offence brigade out again

I didnt see one bottle or brick, just shouting and banging

The same happens to away team coaches at tynie and every other ground in britain

I love you.

The buffoon at the end of the video says "That was immense, eh?" Says so much about the lot of them.

In my life I have done a few things that would be considered "immense", as would a great deal of other people on this board. I know Hearts fans who have run marathons, climbed mountains, saved people's lives, become leading lights in their chosen professions through blood, sweat and tears. They have challenged their minds and bodies to become something out of the ordinary. That is IMMENSE.

How pathetic and also sad that some jaked up hobo has nothing more in his life and probably nothing more to look forward to that he sees a bunch of other drunks throwing bottles at a large vehicle and thinks THAT is "immense"

What sad and little lives these people lead.

(Still, I'd love to see the Polis use this video to convict a few and perhaps whittle their lives down to 4 walls in Saughton for a couple of months, perhaps give them some perspective!)

Your paranoia knows no ends. Forever hearing 'if that had been us.....' by a few on this board. Poor you.

I'll make it clear I ain't seen the video but if what someone later in the thread suggests is correct, ie there wasn't much to it really, is it really news worthy?

"supporters bus gets noised up" woopie-do. Not condemning such things merely not getting carried away by hype and over reaction.

"Their silence" being evidence of their bias towards Hibs is quite frankly ridiculous. If both Hearts fans and Hibs fans carried out the same act with one being reported and the other not, I'd agree with you but, c'mon, wind yer neck in.

Your paranoia knows no ends. Forever hearing 'if that had been us.....' by a few on this board. Poor you.

I'll make it clear I ain't seen the video but if what someone later in the thread suggests is correct, ie there wasn't much to it really, is it really news worthy?

"supporters bus gets noised up" woopie-do. Not condemning such things merely not getting carried away by hype and over reaction.

"Their silence" being evidence of their bias towards Hibs is quite frankly ridiculous. If both Hearts fans and Hibs fans carried out the same act with one being reported and the other not, I'd agree with you but, c'mon, wind yer neck in.

What you don't appreciate is that the person who said there wasn't much to it is a complete muppet who only comes on here and says such things just to annoy people.

The video only shows the end of the attack. Windows in the bus were put through by these idiots.

That's not normal behaivour.

You clearly don't have a fecking clue what you're on about, and as such, shouldn't be talking about it.

Tool.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
The buffoon at the end of the video says "That was immense, eh?" Says so much about the lot of them.

In my life I have done a few things that would be considered "immense", as would a great deal of other people on this board. I know Hearts fans who have run marathons, climbed mountains, saved people's lives, become leading lights in their chosen professions through blood, sweat and tears. They have challenged their minds and bodies to become something out of the ordinary. That is IMMENSE.

How pathetic and also sad that some jaked up hobo has nothing more in his life and probably nothing more to look forward to that he sees a bunch of other drunks throwing bottles at a large vehicle and thinks THAT is "immense"

What sad and little lives these people lead.

(Still, I'd love to see the Polis use this video to convict a few and perhaps whittle their lives down to 4 walls in Saughton for a couple of months, perhaps give them some perspective!)

Good post!

The bit in bold would be IMMENSE though! :P

What you don't appreciate is that the person who said there wasn't much to it is a complete muppet who only comes on here and says such things just to annoy people.

The video only shows the end of the attack. Windows in the bus were put through by these idiots.

That's not normal behaivour.

You clearly don't have a fecking clue what you're on about, and as such, shouldn't be talking about it.

Tool.

As I said, I haven't seen the video though more than one poster (Troon and Prancer) suggests there wasn't much to it. If that is not the case, I'll hold my hand up to being mistaken on that point.

What it doesn't change is the 'poor me', 'the worlds against us' and paranoia surrounding Tynecastle.

As I said, I haven't seen the video though more than one poster (Troon and Prancer) suggests there wasn't much to it. If that is not the case, I'll hold my hand up to being mistaken on that point.

I rest my case.

And your second point is bollocks too.

Typical codheid.

gorgie rd eh11

What it doesn't change is the 'poor me', 'the worlds against us' and paranoia surrounding Tynecastle.

The local rag is crawling with lochenders, fact. It appears,from what i've read here, that there has been no mention of the attack on the Hearts supporters bus in the previosly mentioned rag. It's very dull and crys out for more interesting storys, why ignore this one? What do you know about the local rag?

So much for debate.

I can't be arsed with debating things with punters who haven't got a fecking clue what they're on about as is patently the case here.

You've no idea what happened on Sunday but saw fit to try and have a go. What a chump.

Cheerio now.

So much for debate.

Debate? You waded into something you knew nothing about, hoping that it would provide you with an opportunity to tell us how awful, whiny and paranoid we are...and it didn't. You screwed up and made an arse of yourself, and now you're muttering about the lack of debate?

:rolleyes:

Debate? You waded into something you knew nothing about, hoping that it would provide you with an opportunity to tell us how awful, whiny and paranoid we are...and it didn't. You screwed up and made an arse of yourself, and now you're muttering about the lack of debate?

:rolleyes:

Do you really think hearts fans have some sort of moral highground on this sort of behaviour?

We don't.

They have ******* in their support, so do we.

Last season our fans did the same to a falkirk bus, previous an ambulance at ER and even our own coach on occasion.

Sadly its part of football, having watched the footage it does seem some people are being OTT but if that has missed parts fair enough, but that footage if the full incident doesnt show a smashed window, brick or bottle in sight.

Frankly hearts fans or hibs fans trying to make out the other is worse for bigotry/violence etc is pointless

Not a single club in world football at a high level is immune from having moronic ******* in the support

The People's Chimp

Not as disturbing as a HOBO pretending to be a jambo.

The Old Tolbooth

Sorry but that's just utter utter pish!!

I was actually walking past it as it happened (Jambopompey can confirm this as he was on the bus) and I can tell you/everyone else doubting this that that video was taken from the wrong side of where it was happening. Had the video been taken from the other side of the bus you would have seen all sorts of missiles being launched at the bus by a whole lot more knuckle dragging caravan dwellers than it showed in the video, or if it had been shown from the front of the bus then you would clearly have seen the windscreen being tanned...................how convenient!!

As for that happening at every other ground in Britain including Tynie, well I've been watching Hearts for 25 years and NEVER seen away fans supporters buses smashed up, in fact quite the opposite, old firm fans are often dropped off right in the middle of the Hearts support when they come to town and theres no violence towards them.

Sheepie, you've went right down in my estimations as I thought you were a rare breed and one of the decent rival fans who post on here, but for you to come out with the pish you did too is incredible, especially when you haven't a damn clue what happened!!!

The 3 of us walking through that pack of animals were pretty intimidated, although I think they were so hell bent on smashing the bus up that we almost slipped past unnoticed, luckily for us.

Ii really bugs my tits when folk post about things they have absolutely no clue about what happened, and quite clearly the 2 posters I've mentioned in this thread have no clue whatsoever!

Do you really think hearts fans have some sort of moral highground on this sort of behaviour?

We don't.

Last season our fans did the same to a falkirk bus, previous an ambulance at ER and even our own coach on occasion.

Sadly its part of football, having watched the footage it does seem some people are being OTT but if that has missed parts fair enough, but that footage if the full incident doesnt show a smashed window, brick or bottle in sight.

Frankly hearts fans or hibs fans trying to make out the other is worse for bigotry/violence etc is pointless

Not a single club in world football at a high level is immune from having moronic ******* in the support

What are you rabbiting on about? Nobody else mentioned the moral high ground, just you. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make but the rest of the people on this thread just seem to be condemning the actions of these people and would undoubtedly do the same had it been the other way around, with Jambos attacking a bus full of Hibs fans.

But hey, why pass up an opportunity to have a go at your fellow supporters Prancer? :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp

You probably should learn to take his postings with more than a pinch of salt.

I do feel some ofthe overblown outrage that football fans throw about nowadays is pretty pathetic. We complain on one hand about increasing authority involvement in the game, the loss of terracing, the loss of atmosphere and then on the other run bleating to complain very quickly at minor incidents.

However, while celtic fans writing to the embassy of a foreign government falls into this category, I cannot see how attacking a bus falls into it.

Chad Sexington

Says the hobo with a half naked dancing man as his avatar.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

We don't.

Oh, and another thing...if you think we're getting all up in arms over nothing...I suggest you go and take a look at what the Hibs fans have to say about it all. In general, they condemn the actions of their own supporters in this incident...as would many here do had it been the other way around. No moral high ground, just honesty and a dislike for moronic behaviour...regardless of whether you wear green or maroon. Makes a nice change actually.

Chad Sexington

Here's a tip for you muppet...only enter into an argument when you know what you're talking about.

Moron.

y other ground in Britain including Tynie, well I've been watching Hearts for 25 years and NEVER seen away fans supporters buses smashed up, in fact quite the opposite, old firm fans are often dropped off right in the middle of the Hearts support when they come to town and theres no violence towards them.

Glad i'm not the only one who was thinking along those lines John!!

I was starting to think i'd imagined watching coachloads of OF fans being driven along Gorgie Road during the hour before kick off on numerous occasions...... none of which involved violence at all!

Sorry but that's just utter utter pish!!

I was actually walking past it as it happened (Jambopompey can confirm this as he was on the bus) and I can tell you/everyone else doubting this that that video was taken from the wrong side of where it was happening. Had the video been taken from the other side of the bus you would have seen all sorts of missiles being launched at the bus by a whole lot more knuckle dragging caravan dwellers than it showed in the video, or if it had been shown from the front of the bus then you would clearly have seen the windscreen being tanned...................how convenient!!

As for that happening at every other ground in Britain including Tynie, well I've been watching Hearts for 25 years and NEVER seen away fans supporters buses smashed up, in fact quite the opposite, old firm fans are often dropped off right in the middle of the Hearts support when they come to town and theres no violence towards them.

Sheepie, you've went right down in my estimations as I thought you were a rare breed and one of the decent rival fans who post on here, but for you to come out with the pish you did too is incredible, especially when you haven't a damn clue what happened!!!

The 3 of us walking through that pack of animals were pretty intimidated, although I think they were so hell bent on smashing the bus up that we almost slipped past unnoticed, luckily for us.

Ii really bugs my tits when folk post about things they have absolutely no clue about what happened, and quite clearly the 2 posters I've mentioned in this thread have no clue whatsoever!

So who should I believe then, the words of an eye-witness or Prancer and some chump from Tuechter-land who were fecking miles away from the incident ?

Jeez, that's a toughie.

Says the hobo with a half naked dancing man as his avatar.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

For that avatar alone he should be emptied.

I don't know when pink hoodie will learn to password protect his Bebo site but in the meantime, for a stark demonstration of what a combination of inbreeding, junk-food diet and lack of education is capable of:

PHOTO ALBUM OF HORRORS:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2397525171&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6731644375

Chad Sexington
Oh, and another thing...if you think we're getting all up in arms over nothing...I suggest you go and take a look at what the Hibs fans have to say about it all. In general, they condemn the actions of their own supporters in this incident...as would many here do had it been the other way around. No moral high ground, just honesty and a dislike for moronic behaviour...regardless of whether you wear green or maroon. Makes a nice change actually.

If it was Hearts fans pummeling a Hibs bus, he'd be breaking his neck to tell us how a large majority of Hearts support are thugs.

He's a professional wind up merchant. He doesn't attempt to to be even remotely subtle about it any more.

He'll take it a step too far one day and get banned like before. Then he'll spend all his time floating around the lesser forums crying like a wee lassie at the injustice of it all.

Just like the last time. :rolleyes:

The People's Chimp

I don't know when pink hoodie will learn to password protect his Bebo site but in the meantime, for a stark demonstration of what a combination of inbreeding, junk-food diet and lack of education is capable of:

PHOTO ALBUM OF HORRORS:

http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=2397525171&PhotoNbr=1&PhotoAlbumId=6731644375

I think he gets off on the abuse.

Chad Sexington

Every time I look at that stupid avatar I feel like spewing up.

Then I read his feeble attempts at pretending to be a Jambo and that seals the deal.

:boak:

PHOTO ALBUM OF HORRORS:

The police and Prentice Westwood are probably very grateful to him for leaving it open, given the fact that it shows many of the wee twits quite clearly.

:biggrin:

Archived