The guy with the A3 'Romanov banknote'.

topcat

[ATTACH]1187[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1188[/ATTACH]

Didn't come out very well but looks like it's the same guy. :biggrin:

I liked the guy with the cheapskate A3 or A4 version in front of him...hehe...

Edit: They do enlarge if you click on them, just not by very much...

What a f-----g tit!

I remember just before Ferranti Thistle beat Hibs in the Skol cup, an inventive group of Hearts fans had t-shirts made which spelt out 'M I C K E Y M O U S E C U P ' when they lined up in a row, at half-time in the piggery. That's how to stick it to your opponents - not some lone deviant with a crumpled piece of paper.

now thats an idea for the next derby get some big mock giro's made up with "hobo currency since 1875" on it.:cool:, then again would that not be close to forgery.:eek:

Or better still, why don't us Hearts fans who care about our club and despise the tool running it all get similar Vladnotes and make sure it is beamed loud and clear back to Kaunas?

The Old Tolbooth
What a f-----g tit!

I remember just before Ferranti Thistle beat Hibs in the Skol cup, an inventive group of Hearts fans had t-shirts made which spelt out 'M I C K E Y M O U S E C U P ' when they lined up in a row, at half-time in the piggery. That's how to stick it to your opponents - not some lone deviant with a crumpled piece of paper.

Nah, how to stick it right up your bitterest rivals is to hump them in their own backyard the same day they plan to parade the diddy cup after a supposed derby win, and then not leave the stadium to intimidate them even further and rub the salt right into those gaping wounds, or get drawn against them in the semi final of the BIG CUP in which would be the 2nd biggest derby match in the history of all meetings between the 2 clubs, and shaft them 4-0 in front of a packed Hearts end and an empty hobo end.

Or is that just the stuff that dreams are made of? :rolleyes:

Is it just me or do any other 'Fathers' posting on here would feel very umcomfortable about letting their kids near him.

Sorry but the expression 'Kiddie Fiddler' screams out at me.

[ATTACH]1187[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1188[/ATTACH]

Wonder if he put some troosers on for the game??

What a f-----g tit!

The same idea .....

103InARow_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]1187[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1188[/ATTACH]

I never saw that guy. I was actually originally referring to the waste of Oxygen that was doing the same thing in the East Stand. The one in the West stand probably wins the Bernie Clifton award because it looks as if he spent more money on a bigger, but still illegible, print.

thehibsareintheirbeds
I never saw that guy. I was actually originally referring to the waste of Oxygen that was doing the same thing in the East Stand. The one in the West stand probably wins the Bernie Clifton award because it looks as if he spent more money on a bigger, but still illegible, print.

chuckie sits in the east stand/shed/hovel thingy so it's probably him you spotted...was there a trail of empty buckfast bottles/sick around him?

i was in the top tier and couldn't see any of the notes to be honest. sure he must be regretting the "girotastic" ?7.50 outlay. ;)

The People's Chimp

Chuckie has now joined the illustrious ranks of:

Keith Hilson

Sambo

Livvy 'photo in the mirror of my hovel' Hibby

Many others.....

as hilarious hibs fans.

winston churchill
Is it just me or do any other 'Fathers' posting on here would feel very umcomfortable about letting their kids near him.

Sorry but the expression 'Kiddie Fiddler' screams out at me.

one chuckie & john leslie on babysitting duty:eek:

Judge Reinhold
chuckie sits in the east stand/shed/hovel thingy so it's probably him you spotted...was there a trail of empty buckfast bottles/sick around him?

i was in the top tier and couldn't see any of the notes to be honest. sure he must be regretting the "girotastic" ?7.50 outlay. ;)

Sure, but the National Press Coverage was priceless...

john brownlee

imitation banknotes are called duds

imitation footballers are called duds

hobos introduced both on Sunday I think the laughs on them.

Archived