The guy with the A3 'Romanov banknote'.

topcat

That was probably the saddest individual I've ever seen at a football match he makes Pink hoodie boy look like the next James Bond by comparison. If the national society for flogging a not particularly funny joke to death and making a complete arse of yourself in the process are looking for a new poster boy then this could be the man to replace Bernie Clifton.

Bernie%20Clifton%20Ostrich.jpg

Better call Saul
hehehehe!

Boy should try using the bank note for his wallpaper , It looks like that wallpaper is from the 70's :rolleyes:

DSC02187.jpg

Unkempt, obese, hovel-dwelling, clown.

He appears to be in his underwear. I suppose that facilitated Phase II of his adventure.

The People's Chimp
He appears to be in his underwear. I suppose that facilitated Phase II of his adventure.

Do you think he always wears his hibs top when he enters "phase II" or just saves it for those special occasions?

Guest juvehearts
Do you think he always wears his hibs top when he enters "phase II" or just saves it for those special occasions?

wouldnt supprise me if it was stolen from a washing line a few hrs previous

The idea of Hibs tops and washing lines is failing to compute here.

I'm uncomfortable with the notion of entering, tbh. The poor photographer.

I'm just glad the boy in the gimp outfit tied to the radiator was out of the photo as thats not something I want to see.

He struggles to achieve phase II unless he has the requisite material to hand:

untitled1-4bdlteckn.jpeg

The People's Chimp

The poor photographer.

I'd had the impression it was his mum who'd taken the picture. But now, I think it must have been his sister.

He struggles to achieve phase II unless he has the requisite material to hand:

untitled1-4bdlteckn.jpeg

Dude.

Was there any need for that picture ?

I was just about to make sweet love to Madonna, now you have totally ruined it...

I'd had the impression it was his mum who'd taken the picture. But now, I think it must have been his sister.

One and the same, surely? :eek:

The Old Tolbooth
DSC02187.jpg

Flogging a joke to death - pathetic. :)

2004217121338357203_fs.jpg

:rofl:

Check the guy out ffs!!

What a complete nob jockey with his grandads pish stained PYJAMAS (Yes thats right, flippin PJ's!!!) on and the wallpaper that looks like something out of Jack and Veras house from the 70's fae Corrie ffs!!!

Classless muppets!

(I honestly didn't think grown men wore pyjamas these days) :wacko:

Doctor FinnBarr
:rofl:

Check the guy out ffs!!

What a complete nob jockey with his grandads pish stained PYJAMAS (Yes thats right, flippin PJ's!!!) on and the wallpaper that looks like something out of Jack and Veras house from the 70's fae Corrie ffs!!!

Classless muppets!

(I honestly didn't think grown men wore pyjamas these days) :wacko:

Just the crotchless PVC ones in my house John!

:eek:

I bet Ukio Bankas is more sound than the bank he banks with - if he has a bank account that is!

Surely you'd need money to have a bank account? :rolleyes:

DSC02187.jpg

Flogging a joke to death - pathetic. :)

2004217121338357203_fs.jpg

Sadly I must be the only one on JKB that thinks the hobo banknote scam is actually quite amusing and a good bit of banter on their part.

Sadly I must be the only one on JKB that thinks the hobo banknote scam is actually quite amusing and a good bit of banter on their part.

It is funny, people are just ribbing the guy (who has posted on this thread ;)) who made it :)

Whether it's funny or not became irrelevant the moment he got someone to photograph him in his skanky boxers, prancing about his midden.

Hibernian FC: unintentionally hilarious since 1875.

Nah, not just you - truth hurts for some, methinks (although the boy does indeed look a disgrace)

Speaking of which: how many of our banners appeared on the day? You know, the ones everyone talked about on a thread with great enthusiasm.

Some internet humour belongs on the internet

As a photoshop spoof it was indeed quite well done but to appreciate what it was he was waving you had to either have binoculars or have previously seen it on screen which means the only people who were going to appreciate it as he brandished it before kickoff were people for whom the gag was already tired and then waving it around throughout halftime reeked further of desperation.

But it's more than that.

It used to be possible to joke about our dockside neighbours singing terracing songs and making banners about accountancy. It's now actually happened.

They've moved beyond self parody.

Some internet humour belongs on the internet

As a photoshop spoof it was indeed quite well done but to appreciate what it was he was waving you had to either have binoculars or have previously seen it on screen which means the only people who were going to appreciate it as he brandished it before kickoff were people for whom the gag was already tired and then waving it around throughout halftime reeked further of desperation.

But it's more than that.

It used to be possible to joke about our dockside neighbours singing terracing songs and making banners about accountancy. It's now actually happened.

They've moved beyond self parody.

If the final SPL table was determined by fiscal responsibility or the number of times 'flair' appeared in newspaper reports, perhaps our harbour dwelling friends wouldn't be quite so bitter.

I agree that this was quite funny, what did concern me is how much of their gyros would be left after having the small print out enlarged to that size, must have had to nick something to pay for it.:cool:

maroonlegions

aye, the art of snow dropping is well known down hobo land.:107years:

maroonlegions
I agree that this was quite funny, what did concern me is how much of their gyros would be left after having the small print out enlarged to that size, must have had to nick something to pay for it.:cool:

now thats an idea for the next derby get some big mock giro's made up with "hobo currency since 1875" on it.:cool:, then again would that not be close to forgery.:eek:

now thats an idea for the next derby get some big mock giro's made up with "hobo currency since 1875" on it.:cool:, then again would that not be close to forgery.:eek:

nah, that wouldnt be funny as its not original anymore, need to come up with something new or it just looks like you copying it

maroonlegions
nah, that wouldnt be funny as its not original anymore, need to come up with something new or it just looks like you copying it

true, its usually them copying us ,ah well back to the drawing board then.:rolleyes:

I thought it was funny... a good bit of banter.

I think a suitable response would be for loads of Jambos to print one off, post it to Easter Rd with a wee note saying "No hard feelings eh? Here's a donation towards your new stand"

They should use some of that big time money to purchase a big time goalie.

...or to decorate his penthouse - after all, it's a question of priorities!

i think his name is one chuckie on hoofball.net

Chucky's coming..... eek.... :eek:

I took a few pics on my phone of the guys who were waving them about but can't find my connection lead thingy to get them onto my laptop. I only bothered because at first, I couldn't work out what the hell they were meant to be. Just looked like these big, soggy, curled bits of inky paper. I guess they didn't realise what happens to paper in the rain....

I thought it was funny... a good bit of banter.

I think a suitable response would be for loads of Jambos to print one off, post it to Easter Rd with a wee note saying "No hard feelings eh? Here's a donation towards your new stand"

...or, "Thanks for the 3000 tickets". :107years:

maroonlegions
i think his name is one chuckie on hoofball.net

feck, "hey mon, iam Chuckie and i like ma buckie fastie".:rolleyes:, He looks like the type that's had too much Buck Fast in his life.

I took a few pics on my phone of the guys who were waving them about but can't find my connection lead thingy to get them onto my laptop. I only bothered because at first, I couldn't work out what the hell they were meant to be. Just looked like these big, soggy, curled bits of inky paper. I guess they didn't realise what happens to paper in the rain....

Look up Harald Bluetooth on Wikipedia. :P

Luddite! :)

The Wicker Man

The only guy that is still laughing is probably the bloke in the print copy shop.

At ?3.60 a pop for an A0 he is probably still celebrating.

Not slagging the cost - just the gullible hibbees who went to the expense to buy them ;)

Look up Harald Bluetooth on Wikipedia. :P

Luddite! :)

Yessss...but then I'd also need to find my bluetooth dongle thingummyjig and the chances of doing that are even less than finding the connection wire.

I lose things easily, as you might have guessed.... :biggrin:

I don,t think Hobos are too familiar with water tbh Redm:)

I don,t think Hobos are too familiar with water tbh Redm:)

Nor are they the sharpest tools in the box.

But they are quite entertaining so they've got that going for them, at least. ;)

19102008262.jpg

19102008263.jpg

Didn't come out very well but looks like it's the same guy. :biggrin:

I liked the guy with the cheapskate A3 or A4 version in front of him...hehe...

Edit: They do enlarge if you click on them, just not by very much...

Archived