Beckham to AC Milan on loan(merged threads)

Gavsy Van Gaverson

And how is that?

Milan hardly need the Beckham brand to generate money, thats a load of tosh.

That's the only reason Real signed him when he was in his prime! And with no CL cash this season, and a credit crunch hitting, do you honestly not think Milan don't want to tap the Far East and American markets for new revenue?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how people just make up random percentages just to try and validate their point. kearney, where did you pull the 98% figure from, your head? Anyone can do that, it's proves nothing other than you don't actually have any real facts as to back up your claim.

Must try harder.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I love how people just make up random percentages just to try and validate their point. kearney, where did you pull the 98% figure from, your head? Anyone can do that, it's proves nothing other than you don't actually have any real facts as to back up your claim.

Must try harder.

He doesn't have to explain himself to someone like you!

I love how people can slate Beckham and praise Pirlo. They play almost exactly the same game, yet Pilro plays centre midfield and Beckham is on the right.

Beckham will do a job for Milan, and will make them a decent bit of a cash. It's a win win situation for every one.

I love how people can slate Beckham and praise Pirlo. They play almost exactly the same game, yet Pilro plays centre midfield and Beckham is on the right.

Beckham will do a job for Milan, and will make them a decent bit of a cash. It's a win win situation for every one.

it's not about people slating Beckham whilst praising pirlo as Milan themselves have stated Beckham will be pilro's back-up. Beckham is better in midfield than he is on the right and Milan already have Seedorf down the right, so I don't exactly know what your point is. Other than it being wrong ofc.

I was refering to the having the ability to change game part;)

Still not at the level I was referring to though!

Archived