Find Me A Job

Generic Username

Generic Username

Got back into the country on Friday and need to get working again ASAP but I've yet to hear back from any of the recruitment agencies I registered with.

Anyone recommend an agency or does someone on here work in recruitment? Looking for literally any kind of work to get me on my feet again for a few months.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

What are your skills?

What were you doing before?

Give us something to work with here....

Got back into the country on Friday and need to get working again ASAP but I've yet to hear back from any of the recruitment agencies I registered with.

Anyone recommend an agency or does someone on here work in recruitment? Looking for literally any kind of work to get me on my feet again for a few months.

Get out your bed for a start and dont rely on others to to the job hunting for you.

Knock doors,phone,go round places...it all takes time,if you can be bothered.

Chad Sexington

2691957515_46025d0382.jpg?v=0

If your looking for a crappy admin job where you can leave your brain at the door PM me.

if you drive and are not fussy about doing the odd day here and there, get yourself registered with temp driver agencies, driver hire, asa international, labour ready, manpower etc. they are usually all toiling for drivers. you can also get permanent positions through temping for them if an employer is willing to pay a fee.

drivers are always being sought, i have to phone agencies for drivers quite a bit and more often than not they toil to find someone.

Have you tried up here...

caltonhill.jpg

...at night?

:)

My guess is he's tried it already perhaps didnt make enough money at it.

I'm looking for a cleaner as my last one went back to Gothenburg.

Minimum wage for 8 hours a week?

I pay my cleaner ?17 for two hours per week.

You must live in squalor if you need a cleaner for 8 hours. :eek:

chester copperpot

He lives in Fife, you do the maths. :rolleyes:;)

chester copperpot
this comin from a weegie:p

Typical response alert.

There are no nice parts of Fife, FACT.

There are plenty of nice parts of Glasgow. FACT. END OF. ;)

I'm with Pertemps. Not the most personal of agencies but supply a number of large companies in Edinburgh and rarely mess up your pay.

Typical response alert.

There are no nice parts of Fife, FACT.

There are plenty of nice parts of Glasgow. FACT. END OF. ;)

I hope you fall and hurt yourself tonight....FACT:p

p.s. why are you so envious of us Fifers?

p.p.s. There are plenty nice parts to see in Fife...East Neuk etc. If your struggling to spend [like any other weegie craw] ,please get in contact and i'll pay for your trip...I may even chip in for new shellsuits,for you and your partner Boaby!

As I heard you love Boaby.

eddie fenwick
Typical response alert.

There are nice parts of Fife, FACT.

There are plenty of smelly parts of Glasgow. FACT. END OF. ;)

:P

eddie fenwick
I hope you fall and hurt yourself tonight....FACT:p

p.s. why are you so envious of us Fifers?

p.p.s. There are plenty nice parts to see in Fife...East Neuk etc. If your struggling to spend [like any other weegie craw] ,please get in contact and i'll pay for your trip...I may even chip in for new shellsuits,for you and your partner Boaby!

As I heard you love Boaby.

its an envy thing,he was here,he was made to go thro to live in the most disease ridden place known to mankind

She was from Gothenburg and very pleasant to look at.

Sky are recruiting engineers, no previous experience required as long as you can use basic tools. Decent basic salary plus bonuses, you get your own sky van that can be used for personal and of course free top package sky. Let me know if you want to apply, I can put you in touch with somebody that can help.

That goes for anyone else.

Sky are recruiting engineers, no previous experience required as long as you can use basic tools. Decent basic salary plus bonuses, you get your own sky van that can be used for personal and of course free top package sky. Let me know if you want to apply, I can put you in touch with somebody that can help.

That goes for anyone else.

That sounds not bad what the salary?

Archived