Who are the players that Csaba is keen to move on?

Gregorski

In your opinion?

He has stated today in the Evening News that he feels the squad is too big with too many players in certain areas and not enough in others.

Palazuelos possibly? Makela is a strong candidate for the boot I would imagine.

Kingston

Neilson

Mikoliunas

Lee Wallace

These 4 players are our worst and they can gtf.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As regards the first post, I doubt that Laszlo will have anything to do with who gets moved on.

Tynecastle Valhalla
Kingston

Neilson

Mikoliunas

Lee Wallace

kingston is not one of our four worst players he is one of our 4 best. his performances have not been good but that doesn't mean he has lost ability. i am confident that laszlo can sort him out.

for me the players to bin are

makela

elliot

ksnavecius

zaliukus

Goncalves (after loan get rid)

Cesnauskus (think he'd go before Miko would)

Makela

Beslija (already gone)

Jason Thomson (doesn't look up to it, although i'd maybe hold on to him for now)

Ruben (think he could be out in Jan)

kingston is not one of our four worst players he is one of our 4 best. his performances have not been good but that doesn't mean he has lost ability. i am confident that laszlo can sort him out.

for me the players to bin are

makela

elliot

ksnavecius

zaliukus

Calum elliot is our 2nd best striker.

Nade

Elliot

Makela

Mole

thats our 4 strikers in order i would play them in our 1 up front role.

In my opinion:

Basso (because he is gash)

Makela (bye bye Mrs Makela, you shall be missed!)

Kingston (because of wages)

Nade (because of wages)

Palazuelos (probably doesn't figure in Csaba's/axis of gash's plans)

Chesney (contract almost up, stated he wants to go if he doesn't get more games)

More worried about who we will see coming in in all honesty.

Nade

Elliot

Makela

Mole

No i would imagine when fit Tullberg would be better than Elliott and i rate Glen more than him also.

I appreciate Tulliberg isnt fit and we havent seen much but i've seen too much of that wee no mark Elliott to ever say he is our 2nd best striker and Tulliberg just cant be as bad as him.

I also think Mole is hard done by in the role he has been playing and would prefer to see him in a 2 upfront before binning.

However i can see

Kingston

Makela and hopefully Ksanevicious oot the door

Kingston based on wages and the fact he doesnt look interested.

Kingston better start looking interested if he wants a shift then 'cos nibody's gonna bid enough for him if he doesn't.

And Vlad won't sell him on the cheap - Goncalves for instance.

I'd be happy to see the following move on;

Basso

Makela

Mrowiec

Ksanavicius

Sives

I'd also relectantly let Larry go if we're trying to balance the books. Same goes for Palazuelos I suppose, depending on how much he gets paid.

Basso

McDonald (as he looks unlikely to get a chance, prob best for his sake to move on)

Thomson

Neilson

Goncalves

Ruben (only cos it doesn't look like he'll get a chance)

Kingston

Audrey

Makela

Elliot

Tynecastle Valhalla

Nade

Elliot

Makela

Mole

i respect anyone's opinion.

However, i don't agree with you.

Elliot has played a high number of games and is not good enough. i would rather see nade, tullberg, mole, ksnavecius, miko, glen and makela ahead of him (the majority of which are also not good enough).

In my opinion:

Basso (because he is gash)

Makela (bye bye Mrs Makela, you shall be missed!)

Kingston (because of wages)

Nade (because of wages)

Palazuelos (probably doesn't figure in Csaba's/axis of gash's plans)

Chesney (contract almost up, stated he wants to go if he doesn't get more games)

More worried about who we will see coming in in all honesty.

Harvey Nics profits will plummet :eek:

Sell your shares before she leaves.

Dagger Is Back
Kingston

Neilson

Mikoliunas

Lee Wallace

It's all about opinions but yours sucks!

Can someone confirm who our say 5/6 top earners are? Not really paid attention to this for a while but with the cost-cutting well under way I could do with a catch up. I presume Kingston and Nade are the top 2? Cheers in advance

Clum reminds me of Derek Holmes or whatever his name was. One day he'll turn up on Sky Sports playing for some div 2 English team and score a couple of goals. And we'll all think hmmm maybe he could have done that for us whilst all the time knowing deep in ourselfs that he is no way a SPL player and although he might score goals somewhere at some time the only achievement will be that he has found his level.

Id lose...

Basso - not good enough

Neilson or Thomson - after a replacement was found... we have been waiting 4 years!

Zal - Don't ming him but want a bit more. Replace with McGowan/Rapnik

Goncalves - Used to love him, now I hate him

Chesny - Times up dude, never really rated him. Nice touches every 4th game

Kingston - Not needed if he is not interested

Makela - Unlucky id give him a run first

Clum - see above text

Mole - Prefer someone else tbh

Ksna - Too old, too rubbish

Thats the first cut.... last chancers would be

Karapidis - Putting in some nice games lately

Miko - Gotta buck up, which he has lately

Wallace - Dodgy at the back... id try him left wing if I could get a left back in

Nade - Gotta get fit but I like him

Id sign Maybury till the end of season, he could cover left and right back and I think we are struggling in both areas.

Jam Tarts 1874

Was interesting to note that although Hearts' website said Ruben would be involved at Forthbank today - he wasn't.

Was interesting to note that although Hearts' website said Ruben would be involved at Forthbank today - he wasn't.

I've said it on here before - it's nowt to do with ability - it's just his wages and the fact that there are others who are just about as able as him and are cheaper. Ruben will be off soon - the deliberate tactic of pi$$ing him off is working and he'll ask to be released which will save the club having to buy-out the remainder of his contract. Poor way to treat the guy but hey what's new in this department for Romanov?

boabyarsebiscuit
In your opinion?

He has stated today in the Evening News that he feels the squad is too big with too many players in certain areas and not enough in others.

Palazuelos possibly? Makela is a strong candidate for the boot I would imagine.

He'll move on whomever Mr Romanov tells him to.

Guest jambomickey
He'll move on whomever Mr Romanov tells him to.

spot on! like the user name by the way, where does that come from?

Given that Laslo sees Egget as a RB either robbie or Thomson are surplus.

Given that Bruno can get into the team ahead of Ruben i'd say he's away.

Makela can't get a game ahead of Mole even with Injuries so he's no big loss

Basso and Jose are obviosly surplus

Personally I'd like to see Audrey and Elliot get the boot as well.

If we got rid of those 7 we could hopefully bring in three, a LB CB and a goalscorer please chabba

It's pretty clear that Ruben and Makela will be jettisoned, neither can get anywhere near the team!!!

I'd get shot of Audrey as well, he never looks fit or particularly interested to me!!

I'd crack open the champers if Zaliukas got the boot as well but can't see that happening!

Keep the rest!!!!!!!!

Charlie-Brown

Basso Neilson Karipidis Palazeulos Aguiar Kingston Nade Makela

These players are probably all on a higher wage level than the club can afford, the ones in bold are out of contract at the end of the season.

Looks like Ruben is on his way out, which is maybe the best thing for both parties as it looks like Csaba would prefer to bring some youngsters through and has brought Mrowiec in as a DM.

Add to that:

Makela

Basso

Robbie (Vlad has probably given him a pretty high wage and he's not going to get into the team in front of Eggert)

Audrey

It's good to see the reserves featuring mainly youngsters and that the extras like Audrey etc aren't just being given a run out for fitness.

I would look to build the team around

Neilson, Wallace, Berra, Jonsson, Stewart, Mikoliunas, Driver and Glen (and given his performances this year Wallace would not be bothered if he left too).

Would not have any problem if any of the other players were to be moved on in order to rebuild the squad. Value for money from the other players is pretty poor.

I've said it on here before - it's nowt to do with ability - it's just his wages and the fact that there are others who are just about as able as him and are cheaper. Ruben will be off soon - the deliberate tactic of pi$$ing him off is working and he'll ask to be released which will save the club having to buy-out the remainder of his contract. Poor way to treat the guy but hey what's new in this department for Romanov?

Especially what he did to get himself to Tynie.:(

I like Ruben. Be a shame if he leaves.

Especially what he did to get himself to Tynie.:(

Agree....I've always liked Ruben and i don't think he has done much wrong since coming here...except get injured.

I would imnagine he means the players who've been flirting around for ages, some on huge contracts who are never going to make it.

Sives, Kostadinov, Ridgers, Templeton, Armstrong, Pelosi

+ Mcdonald, Makela & Basso

Makela, Audrey, Mole have to go because they are rank rotten!

I think he'll get rid of Ruben and Basso too.

We need a RB,LB,CB and a CF.

Originally Posted by Cigaro

Especially what he did to get himself to Tynie.

I also agree. Apart from the OF we should be using attack-minded midfielders in midfield - we should be better than that!

You would expect him to be talking about players that can't get a look in such as Basso, Ruben and Makela and possibly players with to much competition for a place such as Chesny and one of our right backs.

Being Hearts it will probably be Stewart, Driver and Berra.

loveofthegame
I would imnagine he means the players who've been flirting around for ages, some on huge contracts who are never going to make it.

Sives, Kostadinov, Ridgers, Templeton, Armstrong, Pelosi

+ Mcdonald, Makela & Basso

Not fair in the slightest to mention Kostadinov and Templeton along with the others you do. Even McDonald should be kept at least for the time being.

Templeton in partic has the ability to be an outstanding football player, given the right amount of luck and physical development. Kostadinov is still very young and could well bloom if given the chance. The rest have however been around too long and i agree that it is now time that they were moved on.

I have always thought you need two experinced players for each position ( 3 for keepers) so keep.

GK: Balogh (based on sunday) Kello, Macdonald

RB: Eggert, Jonnson

CB: Berra, Zaliukis

CB: Please bring in, Please bring in.

LB: Wallace, please bring in.

RWM: Miko, Kingston

CM: Karapidis, Stewart

CM: Aguair, Mrowiec??

LWM: Dirver, Obua

ST: Nade, Tullberg

ST: Please bring in, Please bring in

Punt the rest

loveofthegame
I have always thought you need two experinced players for each position ( 3 for keepers) so keep.

Punt the rest

Eggert and Jonnson are the same person! But roughly agree otherwise with your general point.

Kingston

Neilson

Mikoliunas

Lee Wallace

Lee Wallace, I would move on, possible Neilson, but to say they are our worst, certainly for the first two is quite simply crazy!

Punt the rest

centre backs,..we need a couple, good point rite now if berra or zal get injured or suspended the way the team plays would go up in the air, as kari would have to drop back into dfence, if it were defenders then they have to be flexible ie. play at full back as well.

midfield we are fine i think maybe more competition for the wide players as all our mid seem to be of the central variety.

one more striker,...a goal scoring predator to put away the chances the team have been creating,

as for out the door i think ruben is on his way he just aint going to get the chance, maybe chesney and makela and possibly kingston.

Eggert and Jonnson are the same person! But roughly agree otherwise with your general point.

Whoops change one of them to Robbie, don't mind which one;)

centre backs,..we need a couple, good point rite now if berra or zal get injured or suspended the way the team plays would go up in the air, as kari would have to drop back into dfence, if it were defenders then they have to be flexible ie. play at full back as well.

Anyone got any thoughts on who might be the 2 or 3 players coming in, or should we just accept that we wont have heard of any of them, probably neither will Csaba have heard of them. They'll not have a clue about Scottish football or what is required to be a decent player in the SPL and they'll all be injured from January till March ?

The People's Chimp
Kingston

Neilson

Mikoliunas

Lee Wallace

:rofl: where to start?

Overall I'd like to see us only bringing in quality and shipping out ordinary players. I still think Lee Wallace is a promising player and I remember Rangers fans calling for Hutton to be dropped the season before he broke onto the international scene so spectacularly. The resy is history. Wallace has not been great so far this season, but I wouldn't write him off yet. So I'm quite happy for us to develop youngsters up to a point (say 23 24 before shippping them on).

As for those who should probably leave I think Neilson, Makela and Ksanavicius should be moved on in favour of a decent goalscorer. Elswhere Csaba (or Vlad) has some tough decisions especially in relation to guys like Miko, Cesnauskis (very injury prone) and Ruben. Do these guys contribute enough? Kingston is a conundrum -- bags of talent but a luxury player -- though I think he'll be the one that benefits most from having Bruno back in the team.

The jury is obviously still out on a contract for Tullburg.

Archived