Who are the players that Csaba is keen to move on?

Gregorski

Overall I'd like to see us only bringing in quality and shipping out ordinary players. I still think Lee Wallace is a promising player and I remember Rangers fans calling for Hutton to be dropped the season before he broke onto the international scene so spectacularly. The resy is history. Wallace has not been great so far this season, but I wouldn't write him off yet. So I'm quite happy for us to develop youngsters up to a point (say 23 24 before shippping them on).

As for those who should probably leave I think Neilson, Makela and Ksanavicius should be moved on in favour of a decent goalscorer. Elswhere Csaba (or Vlad) has some tough decisions especially in relation to guys like Miko, Cesnauskis (very injury prone) and Ruben. Do these guys contribute enough? Kingston is a conundrum -- bags of talent but a luxury player -- though I think he'll be the one that benefits most from having Bruno back in the team.

The jury is obviously still out on a contract for Tullburg.

Csaba won't be allowed to bin Miko or Chesny.

Makela,Ruben,Basso & maybe Kingston if a decent offer comes in thats all in January. maybe two players coming in one a striker the other will be Maybury I bet.

Grumpy.

I have always thought you need two experinced players for each position ( 3 for keepers) so keep.

GK: Balogh (based on sunday) Kello, Macdonald

RB: Eggert, Jonnson

CB: Berra, Zaliukis

CB: Please bring in, Please bring in.

LB: Wallace, please bring in.

RWM: Miko, Kingston

CM: Karapidis, Stewart

CM: Aguair, Mrowiec??

LWM: Dirver, Obua

ST: Nade, Tullberg

ST: Please bring in, Please bring in

Punt the rest

:rofl: I think, Bruno and Aguiar both played pretty well on Sunday, Larry and Kingston were pretty lazy though.

Who's Dirver BTW?

Makela and Basso are the obvious choices to punt.

Kingston will be sold if a decent offer comes in (or more likely used as a makeweight to secure one of our targets).

Palazuelos is at risk as Csaba clearly does not fancy him, but it would take a decent offer for Vlad to sell, however, he may be needed if Larry is moved on.

Thomson has had his chance and while OK as cover, will never be a first choice player, so it may be in his interest to move on, especially when Neilson returns and he moves further down the pecking order. He might have to make do with a loan move in the short term.

Glen can also expect to be loaned out to help build his experience.

None of our Kaunus loanees will be shipped out as they cost little and provide valuable cover.

As for new signings, I expect to see a CB, LB and probably a new CF join the fold.

I have always thought you need two experinced players for each position ( 3 for keepers) so keep.

CM: Aguair, Mrowiec??

It's always interested me how much better Hearts players become by not playing at all.

It's all about opinions but yours sucks!

i agree s***e opinion! miko has done well this season all he needs is a bit of confidence. Wallace and Robbie not the best technically but always give 100% for Hearts and for Kingston needs to pull his finger out!

I've said it on here before - it's nowt to do with ability - it's just his wages and the fact that there are others who are just about as able as him and are cheaper. Ruben will be off soon - the deliberate tactic of pi$$ing him off is working and he'll ask to be released which will save the club having to buy-out the remainder of his contract. Poor way to treat the guy but hey what's new in this department for Romanov?

Yes, it is a real shame. Only at Hearts. :(

He should be allowed to play every week.

We could put him in the shop window and see if there are any buyers. ;)

what everyone is forgetting is that, if by christmas, any of our players are of any value (Berra, Driver and Aguiar(based on a consistent performance)), Vlad will sell them. He has in the past - he will do again.

and we will be left with all the players we think are sh*te

what everyone is forgetting is that, if by christmas, any of our players are of any value (Berra, Driver and Aguiar(based on a consistent performance)), Vlad will sell them. He has in the past - he will do again.

and we will be left with all the players we think are sh*te

Yes, you are right. They will all be sold.

The only reason Kingston plays is so other teams can see him and we can sell him and the only reason Ruben does not play is so he becomes unhappy and we can sell him.

If they are picked it is to sell them and if they are not picked it is to sell them.

The thing to remember with Vlad is that he will want money for anyone he gets rid of or an excuse such as the player is a traitor and cannot be trusted so I find it odd that nobody has mentioned Banks.

Yes, you are right. They will all be sold.

The only reason Kingston plays is so other teams can see him and we can sell him and the only reason Ruben does not play is so he becomes unhappy and we can sell him.

If they are picked it is to sell them and if they are not picked it is to sell them.

Eh, no-one's said that. :mw_confused:

It's been suggested Kingston is picked even when being a lazy tosser because Romanov hopes to run a tidy profit in selling him as soon as.

It's also been suggested that Ruben isn't being given a shot because Romanov hopes he'll get ****ed off and ask to leave, thereby meaning there's no need to pay him off.

I've no idea which is true (though I can guess) but you need to stop allowing your desire to defend Vlad at all costs to blind you to what other people are saying.

Here's a thing though. Everyone has said Kingston will be sold to make "Vlad" a profit, but will it be Vlad or his pal the agent, eh sorry, sports management consultant that gets any cash when Larry does move on?

Bin;

Wallace, Ruben, Chesney, Audrey, Makela, Elliot

Loan;

MacDonald, Thomson, McGowan

Sign;

Centre half, right back, left back, 1 or 2 strikers

Occasionally play;

Rapnik, Husband, Glen

Leaves us with;

GK - Balogh/Kello

RB - New RB/Jonsson/Karapidis

LB - New LB/Wallace/Obua

CB - New CB/Berra/Zaliukas/Rapnik

LM - Driver/Obua/Wallace

RM - Miko/Kingston

CM - Bruno/Mikey/Jonsson/Karapidis/Polish guy/Husband

ST - New ST/Nade/Mole/Tullberg/Glenn

Good squad with several players who can cover 2 positions. Easily good enough for 3rd.

Goncalves (after loan get rid)

Cesnauskus (think he'd go before Miko would)

Makela

Beslija (already gone)

Jason Thomson (doesn't look up to it, although i'd maybe hold on to him for now)

Ruben (think he could be out in Jan)

I would suggest these are the players that Laszlo is talking about. I also think that there is a strong possibility that Berra, Driver and Kingston will be sold on, with Nade also being released.

I do not expect any players to come in that are not free transfers or loans.

Bin;

Wallace, Ruben, Chesney, Audrey, Makela, Elliot

Loan;

MacDonald, Thomson, McGowan

Sign;

Centre half, right back, left back, 1 or 2 strikers

Occasionally play;

Rapnik, Husband, Glen

Leaves us with;

GK - Balogh/Kello

RB - New RB/Jonsson/Karapidis

LB - New LB/Wallace/Obua

CB - New CB/Berra/Zaliukas/Rapnik

LM - Driver/Obua/Wallace

RM - Miko/Kingston

CM - Bruno/Mikey/Jonsson/Karapidis/Polish guy/Husband

ST - New ST/Nade/Mole/Tullberg/Glenn

Good squad with several players who can cover 2 positions. Easily good enough for 3rd.

That Wallace dude certainly gets about eh? How can he still play in either LB or LM if you've binned him? I think you forgot to mention Robbie Neilson too.

That said, I do mostly agree with you, although i'd keep Chesny and let Kingston sit on the sidelines for a while to sort out his attitude.

That Wallace dude certainly gets about eh? How can he still play in either LB or LM if you've binned him? I think you forgot to mention Robbie Neilson too.

That said, I do mostly agree with you, although i'd keep Chesny and let Kingston sit on the sidelines for a while to sort out his attitude.

Haha, mob mentality you know! I just jumped on the Wallace bandwagon.

Seriously though, I think that with some hard work there is still a player in Wallace, and like I said, if you're trimming down a squad it's good to have players who can cover a couple of positions.

As for Chesney, he's too injury prone and this has affected his performances. Plus he's very similar to Miko.

Putting my tin hat on for a moment, I just checked the latest Champ game and saw that Kingston is on 8K per week and Karipidis is on 4.5K. I know Champ isn't real life but they must be reasonably accurate when it comes to things like this. Does anyone know if these figures are close? If so you can add them both to my binned list to trim the wage bill.

Eh, no-one's said that. :mw_confused:

It's been suggested Kingston is picked even when being a lazy tosser because Romanov hopes to run a tidy profit in selling him as soon as.

It's also been suggested that Ruben isn't being given a shot because Romanov hopes he'll get ****ed off and ask to leave, thereby meaning there's no need to pay him off.

Suggested. :rolleyes:

Kingston is only playing so we can sell him. (which we agree we were told)

Ruben is not playing because we want to shift him for free? (I agree we were told that but Vlad would want money for him)

The same must go for every player. This must be the club's policy. The only reason players are picked is to sell them. The only reason they are not picked is so we can get rid of them for free. This is what is being suggested. :rolleyes:

Suggested. :rolleyes:

Kingston is only playing so we can sell him. (which we agree we were told)

Ruben is not playing because we want to shift him for free? (I agree we were told that but Vlad would want money for him)

The same must go for every player. This must be the club's policy. The only reason players are picked is to sell them. The only reason they are not picked is so we can get rid of them for free. This is what is being suggested. :rolleyes:

It is also suggested that CL does not pick the team but on Sunday there was only 1 Lithuanian (with another player from Kaunus) in the starting line-up. Because it was a decent result we have not heard from the cynics who ignore the fact that our best two players in the wee team game have been out for weeks/months and Obua, Tullberg, Neilson etc have not been available for selection most games.

Incidentally I do believe there is the odd player selected for reasons of financial necessity, ie with a view to possibly receiving transfer cash, and that will always be the case, Romanov or not.

Archived