Hibs' Kingston chants (merged threads)

missusm

Nade looks nothing like Eddie Murphy. FACT.

Christian_Nade_Hearts_new_628266.jpg

eddie-murphy.jpg

the only thing they seem to have in common is they have a darker shade of skin than I.

seems to me like an extension of that dehumanising "they all look the same" garbage.

It won't even be that. It's just pure lazy song theft. We all know how much they love thieving other team's songs, and this one they have horsed off Newcastle.

The REAL fat Eddie Murphy is, of course, Jimmy Floyd...

2742.jpg

EDIT: Beaten to it about 4 times on this thread, sorry!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Commander Harris
It won't even be that. It's just pure lazy song theft. We all know how much they love thieving other team's songs, and this one they have horsed off Newcastle.

The REAL fat Eddie Murphy is, of course, Jimmy Floyd...

2742.jpg

EDIT: Beaten to it about 4 times on this thread, sorry!

indeed, as has been said before JFH actually does bear some kind of resemblance to a fat eddie murphy. It is lazy song stealing on the part of the hobos but the thinking (or lack of thinking) behind it seems to be that nade is black, and possibly fat too, therefore he's a fat eddie murphy. :wacko:

to clarify, I don't think it's a conscious effort on their behalf but it does seem to come from the "they all look the same" sort of attitude.

this_is_my_story
A negative stereotype based on somebody's race = racism, pure and simple.

True. But, exactly where is it written in stone that being a 'Looky Looky man' is a 'negative' or inherently awful thing?

What surprises me the most is that 'Degenerated' the self proclaimed anti-nazi/anti White Power man has shown what a spineless **** he is. He hasn't said a word against the odious racial stereotyping. His popularity amongst fellow Hibbys seems to be more important to him.

Like so many of the working class warrior poets aross there, when push comes to shove, very few of them really give a feck. It's just the heroic title and avatar that appeals, how sad.

I actually start to get a bit annoyed with the moral high ground Hibs fans take when I read some things, then you remember just how thick & bitter most of them are.

Take that ginger ***** who posted a photo of himself holding the Vlad note, I mean, if that is what constitutes an average Hobo then how can you feel anything other than pity.....

They won't admit their fans have $cumbags in it like any other football support, yet they accuse us of being deluded.....

Flumps.

What surprises me the most is that 'Degenerated' the self proclaimed anti-nazi/anti White Power man has shown what a spineless **** he is. He hasn't said a word against the odious racial stereotyping. His popularity amongst fellow Hibbys seems to be more important to him.

Like so many of the working class warrior poets aross there, when push comes to shove, very few of them really give a feck. It's just the heroic title and avatar that appeals, how sad.

But what you're forgetting is that Degenerated is a ******.

A prize one.

this_is_my_story
But what you're forgetting is that Degenerated is a ******.

A prize one.

Agree 110%.

A bit off-topic for this thread, but since the 'Dunbar End' thread was closed...

Just noticed that Degenerated posted this peach on the thread in which this photo appeared:

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=honestguvwerenohunsqa9.jpg

"this didnt catch them all as i saw far more, but in this picture the saltires are outnumbered about 3 to 1 at least. nice use of a red hand as well. click on the pic a couple of times to get full size". I've had a look at the picture, and reckon his undersanding of ratios isn't the best.

There you have it, conclusive proof (if ever it were really needed...) that these fools, when it suits them, will virtually say that black is white. Maybe that last sentence wasn't the best way for me to illustrate my point given the content of this thread...:o But I'm sure you'll catch my drift!

Agree 110%.

A bit off-topic for this thread, but since the 'Dunbar End' thread was closed...

Just noticed that Degenerated posted this peach on the thread in which this photo appeared:

http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=honestguvwerenohunsqa9.jpg

"this didnt catch them all as i saw far more, but in this picture the saltires are outnumbered about 3 to 1 at least. nice use of a red hand as well. click on the pic a couple of times to get full size". I've had a look at the picture, and reckon his undersanding of ratios isn't the best.

There you have it, conclusive proof (if ever it were really needed...) that these fools, when it suits them, will virtually say that black is white. Maybe that last sentence wasn't the best way for me to illustrate my point given the content of this thread...:o But I'm sure you'll catch my drift!

In that picture, I counted 7 Union Jacks and 8 saltires. Maybe their grasp of ratios isn't so good?:o

this_is_my_story
In that picture, I counted 7 Union Jacks and 8 saltires. Maybe their grasp of ratios isn't so good?:o

Yep, either that or he just doesn't count the maroon & white saltires as... saltires! He's still a clown either way, though.

To answer that question with 100% honesty - in my experience, yes. I usually go to the same part of southern Spain at least once every year, and have done for a few years. And I can say with honesty, that I'm sure that everyone of the blokes that has tried to offer to sell me 'designer' sunglasses, jewellery etc has been black. If I'm not mistaken, I think they come over the Mediterranean from Morocco to try and sell their wares.

Got to disagree, i've been 2 spain about 20 times and in most cases in the last

10 years, i have seen just as many Chinese/oriental's selling or trying to sell thr fake gear!

Also most 'Blacks' as you describe them, imo and after speaking to a good few or them, come from Sudan,Senegal and the Ivory coast. Have yet to meet one from Morocco.

this_is_my_story
Got to disagree, i've been 2 spain about 20 times and in most cases in the last

10 years, i have seen just as many Chinese/oriental's selling or trying to sell thr fake gear!

Also most 'Blacks' as you describe them, imo and after speaking to a good few or them, come from Sudan,Senegal and the Ivory coast. Have yet to meet one from Morocco.

WTF would you prefer me to call 'Blacks' then? Should I have stated that "everyone of the blokes that has tried to offer to sell me 'designer' sunglasses, jewellery etc has been brown"? Jeezus...

I have no reason to doubt your account of things, but can honestly say that during my visits to the Costa, I've never once been approached by a Chinese or oriental chap offering to sell counterfeit goods. I can say with equal honesty that as far as I remember, every chap who has offered to sell me said goods has been *insert stew mc's preferred term for a male of the ***** race...:rolleyes:* and have came mainly from North Africa.

For what it's worth, I have nothing whatsoever against these guys, I don't think the job they're doing is awful, and I think that there are people on the planet who do a lot worse for financial gain than to sell a few dodgy watches.

P.S. I suggest you get in touch with the organisers of the M.O.B.O. awards to voice your concerns over their use of the word 'Black' if it you find it so offensive. :rolleyes:

ChemicalJambo

Its a good example of racism. The songs are of course derogatory and stereotypical which many footy songs are and its no problem, but this is racist as its only Nade and Kingston who picked out for a song.

If Driver had an English wind up, Zal had a Eastern euro one, Karipidis a Greek one etc then the stereotype argument could maybe stand.

WTF would you prefer me to call 'Blacks' then? Should I have stated that "everyone of the blokes that has tried to offer to sell me 'designer' sunglasses, jewellery etc has been brown"? Jeezus...No because they are not BROWN or (Black)

I have no reason to doubt your account of things, but can honestly say that during my visits to the Costa, I've never once been approached by a Chinese or oriental chap Its normally chinese females selling fake dvds/cds etc if you never noticed them could i suggest dont drink so much!! lol. offering to sell counterfeit goods. I can say with equal honesty that as far as I remember, every chap who has offered to sell me said goods has been *insert stew mc's preferred term for a male of the ***** race.. OMG .:rolleyes:* and have came mainly from North Africa.

For what it's worth, I have nothing whatsoever against these guys, I don't think the job they're doing is awful, and I think that there are people on the planet who do a lot worse for financial gain than to sell a few dodgy watches.

Always buy stuff from them, dont have a problem with them, when did i say or mention i did??

P.S. I suggest you get in touch with the organisers of the M.O.B.O. awards to voice your concerns over their use of the word 'Black' if it you find it so offensive. :rolleyes:See reply above ,dont have a problem with them and look forward to some Banter with any i meet while on Holiday!!

this_is_my_story
WTF would you prefer me to call 'Blacks' then? Should I have stated that "everyone of the blokes that has tried to offer to sell me 'designer' sunglasses' date=' jewellery etc has been brown"? Jeezus...No because they are not BROWN or (Black)

I have no reason to doubt your account of things, but can honestly say that during my visits to the Costa, I've never once been approached by a Chinese or oriental chap Its normally chinese females selling fake dvds/cds etc if you never noticed them could i suggest dont drink so much!! lol. offering to sell counterfeit goods. I can say with equal honesty that as far as I remember, every chap who has offered to sell me said goods has been *insert stew mc's preferred term for a male of the ***** race.. OMG .:rolleyes:* and have came mainly from North Africa.

Always buy stuff from them, dont have a problem with them, when did i say or mention i did??

P.S. I suggest you get in touch with the organisers of the M.O.B.O. awards to voice your concerns over their use of the word 'Black' if it you find it so offensive. :rolleyes:See reply above ,dont have a problem with them and look forward to some Banter with any i meet while on Holiday!!

Still wondering exactly what term I should use to describe ***** males - you know fine well that when you typed "Most 'Blacks' as you describe them" you were inferring that my choice of term was offensive - what term do you use?

I'm sorry, but your comment that most people selling counterfeit watches/dvd's etc in that region of Spain are Chinese females is incorrect, and I suspect that you're aware of that. Also, at no point did I suggest that you did have a problem these guys, as you know, so why bother to say "Always buy stuff from them, dont have a problem with them, when did i say or mention i did"?

As far as my point re the M.O.B.O. awards is concerned, can the word 'Black' really be so offensive to those of the ***** race if they themselves choose to hold an awards ceremony with the word 'Black' in the title?

No offence, but I think I took your initial post (#114) to pieces - and you've not really succesfully countered any of the points I've made in post #116 either, in my opinion.

scott herbertson
So is there a Celebrity (skinny or fat) that Nade does actually Look like?

? Lenny Henry?

Still wondering exactly what term I should use to describe ***** males - you know fine well that when you typed "Most 'Blacks' as you describe them" you were inferring that my choice of term was offensive - what term do you use?

If i know them i normally call them by ther name' date=' if not, the 'Guy selling the fake stuff' usually works! Guessing you call them Blacks or Negros!

I'm sure that everyone of the blokes that has tried to offer to sell me 'designer' sunglasses, jewellery etc has been black. Your Post 71* You said it!!

I'm sorry, but your comment that most people selling counterfeit watches/dvd's etc in that region of Spain are Chinese females is incorrect, and I suspect that you're aware of that.

In your opinion!! IMO 9 out of 10 are Chinese/Oriental different parts of the southern Spain maybe.( Also, at no point did I suggest that you did have a problem these guys, as you know,How would i?? so why bother to say "Always buy stuff from them, dont have a problem with them, when did i say or mention i did"? You seemed to infer i was being racist.!

As far as my point re the M.O.B.O. awards is concerned, can the word 'Black' really be so offensive to those of the ***** race if they themselves choose to hold an awards ceremony with the word 'Black' in the title? A little like saying '[filter edit]' a term widely used amongst afro Americans as a term of endearment

No offence, but I think I took your initial post (#114) to pieces Me BAD!- and you've not really succesfully countered any of the points I've made in post #116 either, in my opinion. Good for you !!!

Do the people that constantly use the racism card for everything ever stop to think whether members of the race involved would actually be offended by it?

Plenty black players have played at Easter Road without being called a 'lucky lucky man' before. It was most likely done because Kingston has the similar cheeky chappy and colourful personality as the sterotypical watch sellers on holiday.

If a Scottish team were playing in Africa and the local fans started singing about deep fried mars bars to a slightly overweight Scotsman (who is also white), would you be offended???

That is a similar example of racial stereotyping, but you have to be pretty thin skinned to be offended by it. Same with the Kingston song.

Spot on - Larry got the chant because he looks the part, right down to the rasta sweatband.

To be honest, i'll be singing it myself this Saturday if he doesn't pull his finger out.

Unfortunately larry is an expensive imitation, not cheap.

this_is_my_story

Stew MC... Are you on the wind-up, or just generally not grasping what I'm saying? Please, re-read all of the posts between yourself and I, and you'll hopefully understand what I mean - and at no point did I infer that you have any racist leanings.

J.T.F.Robertson

No, what it shows is, his hatred of Hearts overrules any so-called principles he may hold.

He's prioritising. :rolleyes:

Archived