Fans Today

jamborory

Well One word , absolutely fantastic songs that where sung where brilliant. we all joined in which made for a good atmosphere,we in the end should have won by miles all the chances we had and christian cannae score a goal nade was better for a change.

well done hearts got some pride back

FTH!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tyrion Lannister

Totally agreed, and a big well done to everyone that was there today. Was my first Easter Road derby experience and absaloutely loved every minute of it (probably excluding the first two).

We completely out-sang them and had a song in response for every last one of their chants. Thought the "one Eddie Thompson" chant was also a nice touch, however for some reason the hibs fans responded with boo's? Didn't understand that.

Anyhow, cheers lads! :107years:

Euan

letsalllaughathobos

i was there today i was sitting in the lower teir behind the goals.

the atmosphere was emense.

brellierlegend

I was in upper! Atmosphere cracking. We owned their crappy fans holding up their Vladnotes!

Pathetic nonsense from a pathetic wee team!

Generic Username
fans sounded like they were in fine voice!

was great to hear for a change

Some fans were great.

Some were total fandangs.

Constant shouts to Kingston and Nade of "n*gger" and "away back tae yer own country" were lovely touches...

awww you're kidding AS?

thats disgusting behaviour from anyone, and when its coming from our own thats even worse!!

Some fans were great.

Some were total fandangs.

Constant shouts to Kingston and Nade of "n*gger" and "away back tae yer own country" were lovely touches...

you are drunk, or mental, or a hobo.

Thought the "one Eddie Thompson" chant was also a nice touch, however for some reason the hibs fans responded with boo's? Didn't understand that.

When I first went to sing that I got a bit choked. Thought it was strange that they booed it, although they presumably thought we were just singing football songs.

Generic Username
you are drunk, or mental, or a hobo.

I am very much sober, sane and a Jambo.

Don't get me wrong, the majority of the lads today were great but it's always the select few nuggets that do crap like they pulled today that gets us all tarred with the brush.

not allowed to say mate otherwise i'll get a warning from the mods but i will say there was worse than the ones you mention

Red hands as well.I seen them.Idiots.

fantastic atmosphere, completely outsang the hobos. brilliant in lower tier when ma-kalamity fell over and every goal kick in the second half.

I am very much sober, sane and a Jambo.

Don't get me wrong, the majority of the lads today were great but it's always the select few nuggets that do crap like they pulled today that gets us all tarred with the brush.

your OP stated that hearts fans were calling hearts players racist names.

still stand by that?

Chad Sexington
your OP stated that hearts fans were calling hearts players racist names.

still stand by that?

Why would he make it up?

Excellent show from the fans today; as ever well done the lads. As for the racist taunts........get a fekken grip: if there's any truth in this, shame on you: Nade ain't the greatest, but he is trying FFS. He IS a Jambo after all. Methinks the poster is a member of the Lochend drug smuggler's social club.......as Michael would say.......BEAT IT!!!

I was stood with Audioslave and I'd say at least three people in our vicinity called Nade and Kingston "n*ggers" at points during the game.

Not made up victorian. It was disappointing but something that does tend to happen at ER for some reason - the tension of the game getting to people I guess.

Anyways, I thought our fans sang brilliantly, which reflected the excellent attitude of the players who were clearly very motivated by the management today.

same reply to chad.

VOTE SNP AGAIN FROM THE KICKBACK CREW I GUESS. Well done too all who brought flags scarves there bellys and themselves to the game.

I was stood with Audioslave and I'd say at least three people in our vicinity called Nade and Kingston "n*ggers" at points during the game.

Not made up victorian. It was disappointing but something that does tend to happen at ER for some reason - the tension of the game getting to people I guess.

Anyways, I thought our fans sang brilliantly, which reflected the excellent attitude of the players who were clearly very motivated by the management today.

A'right Borthers.....nice post young man. Very admirable of you to attempt to offer a "get out" clause, buy youn know as we all do, this is not on our agenda. Bad show. But nice comment re the motivation aspect: that WAS good to see.:)

VOTE SNP AGAIN FROM THE KICKBACK CREW I GUESS. Well done too all who brought flags scarves there bellys and themselves to the game.

Beat it.Strange person

Beat it.Strange person

strange?

this so called strange person goes to all hearts games home and away and knows when theres good of bad times and today it was brilliant although the result should been about 5-1 to us.

Why is is it when we go to Fester Road we end up with all this baggage singing about all sorts of crap that the majority of Hearts fans aren't interested in, sing Hearts songs or GTF !

By the way I thought we were tremendous today ( on and off the pitch ) apart from the spangles

Every time I go to ER there's this sort of stuff. It's vile but I'm not at games to shop "naughty" people. I have no time for them but it's the police's job to weed them out, not mine.

Not on our agenda indeed. I have a feeling that these sorts will always go to the ER games though with their archaic attitides and prejudices. Maybe I've just come to accept it. Sad, but true.

it's up to real hearts fans to sort that s*** out. presumably it's young bucks with too much ignorance. i suppose every team will have their element of that.

Every time I go to ER there's this sort of stuff. It's vile but I'm not at games to shop "naughty" people. I have no time for them but it's the police's job to weed them out, not mine.

Not on our agenda indeed. I have a feeling that these sorts will always go to the ER games though with their archaic attitides and prejudices. Maybe I've just come to accept it. Sad, but true.

Hmmmm. food for thought Borthers... very out of touch, I agree. never mind mate, enjoy the rest of your night: I'm off to have a little schnifter up the Longniddry inn and wind up the Bourgeoisie......they hate a bit o' stick from us working class Jambos!!!;)

scott herbertson
12 pages.

5 pages before the first mod edit . 7 before they succeed in riling someone enough to respond and get it closed down

Malcolm Tucker

I had an absolute bloody ball today, right behind the goals never sat down throughout the entire game. Awesome.

The support was unreal, although there were obviously the same old idiots who always show up. The racism and bigotry needs to be sorted out like.

Anyway, FTH.

Guest jambomickey
I had an absolute bloody ball today, right behind the goals never sat down throughout the entire game. Awesome.

The support was unreal, although there were obviously the same old idiots who always show up. The racism and bigotry needs to be sorted out like.

Anyway, FTH.

here here mate! surely this is something that's got to be nipped in the bud within our support?

Doctor FinnBarr
not allowed to say mate otherwise i'll get a warning from the mods but i will say there was worse than the ones you mention

So its not just me on a sticky wicket then?

;)

Anyway, FTH.

I agree.

The atmosphere was great but as usual at ER I heard plenty of people singing the "fenian blood" version of Hello Hello and the usual racist pish directed towards the black players from some of the fans.

It's a real pity that some of the fans have to resort to this. The atmosphere is always so good but I just wish we could all enjoy the game without some of the fans feeling the need to resort to racism and bigotry as you said.

Thoroughly enjoyed the day. Glad I am typing as I am soooo hoarse. Have not sang at a game like that since 02/04/06:107years::)

Made a decision after today -- from now on if any of them are sitting near me and start that racist p..h then I will approach the stewards and police at an appropriate time and tell them what I have heard and from whom -- time to stop this madness in the bud and the only way it will happen is if something is done and not just said about it.

So to all those who peddled that racist crap the next time if you are near me then you will be informed upon -- no more hiding behind 'we are all the same badge' because we support Hearts.

Once a few are taken in or thrown out the others will not be so quick - most of them are ignorant teenagers who think it's fun and makes them look hard.

Romanov Stole My Pension

I thought we were great today. Even after Hibs were 1-0 we kept singing and it was just a shame we couldn't have snatched a winner and turned up the volume just a wee bit more.

In general the atmpshere in the ground was great but as usual you get a good number of fans - I was going to say a few but I would be lying - saying ridiculos things or singing certain 'songs'. ie the large amount of fans outside a pub on Easter Road singing "Oh Edinburgh is Wonderful". Cringeworthy.

But anyway in the ground the atmosphere was great.

williamgerrard
In general the atmpshere in the ground was great but as usual you get a good number of fans - I was going to say a few but I would be lying - saying ridiculos things or singing certain 'songs'. ie the large amount of fans outside a pub on Easter Road singing "Oh Edinburgh is Wonderful". Cringeworthy.

But anyway in the ground the atmosphere was great.

yea mate that wud have been middletons bar i was outside there when they sang it gd atomosphere tday

at least three people in our vicinity called Nade and Kingston "n*ggers" at points during the game.

Sounded like a great atmos today - wish I'd gone. I meant to note the seats I was sitting in when we were beaten by Dunfy in the cup. Sounds like the two ass**les sitting in front of me with a wee boy. One of them started monkey noises when Kingston came over for a corner. Took me about 2 minutes to realise what had happened. Kingston stopped and turned and looked totally flabbergasted and confused when facing him was a sea of maroon. I detest racism with a vengeance and was wishing I was built like Nade because the guys looked dead behind the eyes and I admit it, I wasn't going to challenge them - to my shame. But I meant to take note of the seats so I could report them to the club.

No room for racism of any sort - colour or religion:sad:

Well One word , absolutely fantastic songs that where sung where brilliant. we all joined in which made for a good atmosphere,we in the end should have won by miles all the chances we had and christian cannae score a goal nade was better for a change.

well done hearts got some pride back

FTH!

I take it someone sold you a ticket for only ?20 at the 11th hour then rory?

get a grip peeps. flags are no problem, chants and songs are. not for any PC reason, for the reason that they can get the CLUB into trouble.

the SFA will not take action against either of the uglies, it's too hot a potato for them. what they need is another victim, we are the prime candidate, let's not make it easy for them.

I agree.

The atmosphere was great but as usual at ER I heard plenty of people singing the "fenian blood" version of Hello Hello and the usual racist pish directed towards the black players from some of the fans.

It's a real pity that some of the fans have to resort to this. The atmosphere is always so good but I just wish we could all enjoy the game without some of the fans feeling the need to resort to racism and bigotry as you said.

Empty barrels ? total embarrassment --- particularly the imbecile in front of me in row D one four something. Stood up the whole game spouting forth about Dean Shiels eye defect. FFS get a life or crawl back under the stone you came from. Despite repeated requests to sit down and watch the game the cretin was only interested in making an arse of himself but worse still sullying the reputation of the club he purports to follow

letsalllaughathobos

this is football if you dont like it dont go.

i'm sick off people telling people how to behave, if you dont like it move seats or dont go i personally had a great day today and i sung whatever I wanted to and if i hear a song i dont like or dont agree with i just dont join in.

stop moaning about other folk.

stop being so up yourselfs and bloody get on with it.

Went along to Tannadice last night, to put down my Hearts top, the place was awash with scarves tops etc... It was one of the most touching moments of my life, one which I will never forget, I signed the book of condolense from the Hearts fans ( hope that was ok?)

this is football if you dont like it dont go.

i'm sick off people telling people how to behave, if you dont like it move seats or dont go i personally had a great day today and i sung whatever I wanted to and if i hear a song i dont like or dont agree with i just dont join in.

stop moaning about other folk.

stop being so up yourselfs and bloody get on with it.

Your spot on with that response.

I,m sick of folk moaning about swearing and the like.

Its fitba, it all aboot escapeasm.

The rascist bigots can all bolt back to the 19th cenyury though.

Guid shouting all you REAL JAMBOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived