What are the Trumpets saying about the game?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

What are they saying on iam-so-bitter-i-want-hearts-bust.net ?

Must be a bad couple of weeks for them, we're still in business and their flairmeisters cannae beat a pub-team.

Big Frank must be gutted. :)

so far they seem to think they were lucky to get a draw and feel if we had a finisher theyd have lost

which is 100% true.

What are they saying on iam-so-bitter-i-want-hearts-bust.net ?

Must be a bad couple of weeks for them, we're still in business and their flairmeisters cannae beat a pub-team.

Big Frank must be gutted. :)

BIg Frank who?

so far they seem to think they were lucky to get a draw and feel if we had a finisher theyd have lost

Are you trying to say the reptiles are talking sense............:eek:

Deek is lacking fitness and Fletcher has been distracted by news that Real Madrid have raised their bid to try and lure him away from fester road.

Also feeling the affects of Chris Hogg being out too as he would have scored a hat trick.

We were lucky Ma-kalamity had an off day as usually he is solid.

Hibs obviously deserved to win.

and we're no a big team anymore cause we only drew and we should be gutted because today is the last ever derby cause hearts will go bust next week - seriously - that's what they are saying - we should be gutted and so are they because this was the last ever derby! honestly - absolute peg sellers the lot of them.

Just like their manager who has lost his eyesight and whatever figure he had when he was playing

'I'm slightly disappointed because we were at home and I felt we had the upper hand and created more chances and were more positive."

I do think the fat finn must have been barred not only from the touchline but from the ground if that is his honest opinion.

Some even think Van Zanten had a good game -- Driver ripped the crap out of him and if he had been 100% fit well we could have been hearing the cries of 'Mixu out from this side of town.

The truth is they are scared that this is a turning point -- we did not win but played the majority of the football and that hurts them more than anything.

tick tock. ad-minny-stray-shun, innit? what is that tam, that ad-minny-stray-shun thing likesay? it's goin' oot the box likesay cos they huvny goat the candy tae pay the players an' that. sound man, bring it on an' that, geez a swedger mate.

Charlie-Brown
BIg Frank who?

Big Frank: chief trumpet on hibs.net and undercover-unwashed-poster on JKB who thinks we are all simpletons & easily fooled whilst he spreads anti-Hearts rumours ..... anyway today wisnae a good day for oor Franny / Francis. :)

I can't seem to post on .net at the moment.

Have they banned all Hearts posters will less than a certain number of posts?

Doctor FinnBarr
Big Frank: chief trumpet on hibs.net and undercover-unwashed-poster on JKB who thinks we are all simpletons & easily fooled whilst he spreads anti-Hearts rumours ..... anyway today wisnae a good day for oor Franny / Francis. :)

Or Frances as he/she is known to his/hers friends in CC Blooms!

:107years::107years::107years:

I can't seem to post on .net at the moment.

Have they banned all Hearts posters will less than a certain number of posts?

We'll be alright -- ShaunL will be on there posting away -- defending our team 100% and telling them they are still a flair team and that today was an off day :rolleyes:

Only kidding Shaun -- come back -- most is forgiven :)

Archived