Booth

BobbyJenkins

The White Cockade

can't stand him

Lovell though seems to give an honest opinion

he seems the best to me

Why is Scott Booth such a knob?!

one of the many reasons why i wouldn't subscribe to setanta,even if it were free..............

Why is he empoyed as a summariser? Do they just get any random former footballer? He doesn't give any insightful views and doesn't even speak fluent English ffs!

I genuinely HATE Scott Booth.

He talks more sheeite than some of the sphincters on flumps.net

I can't stand the commentator Setanta use either. What a trumpet that guy is.

I genuinely HATE Scott Booth.

He talks more sheeite than some of the sphincters on flumps.net

I can't stand the commentator Setanta use either. What a trumpet that guy is.

I have to agree. Booth and Burley are total trumpets. Booth today "Hearts have nine nationalities out there", neglecting the fact Hibs had seven or eight. And what does it matter how many different nationalities are out there?!

The commentator, Ian Crocker, is hopeless. They should get Jim Proudfoot (he used to do the Spanish Football on Sky) in to do all their games rather than the bit parts he has. He is far more knowledgeable and a vast improvement.

Chad Sexington

He took all of 20 seconds or so to mention Hibs "flair players" today.

It's trumpets like him who perpetuate the hobo flair myth, despite it being obvious to anyone with eyes they are nowt but a poor hoofballing outfit.

:mad:

He took all of 20 seconds or so to mention Hibs "flair players" today.

It's trumpets like him who perpetuate the hobo flair myth, despite it being obvious to anyone with eyes they are nowt but a poor hoofballing outfit.

:mad:

Funny you mention that. I was watching the game with a Hobo mate and he said words to that effect. "P**h Scott Booth", was the precise comment, followed by "we've no had flair since I started watching them!".

Sums it up for me.

Archived