Positives/Negatives on the Derby

Captain Scarlett

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Vic offering to buy beers??????? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I'll be there camera in hand as well.

It wont be happening BigT.

The auld fella has got all carried away with himself again.

He has probably filled his rubber pants again after that game m8.

To be fair to Stewart the Hobos marked him out the game and dint allow him a second on the ball, I think they saw him as the main threat and by concentrating on him this allowed Aguiar the space and freedom he got

Good point, Murray marked Stewart very closely and I'd still give Stewart pass marks for doing a lot work and for some good scrapping in the middle of the park. To be fair to Murray man marking is all he is good for the guy is a rotten footballer but a half decent athlete.

To be fair to Stewart the Hobos marked him out the game and dint allow him a second on the ball, I think they saw him as the main threat and by concentrating on him this allowed Aguiar the space and freedom he got

spot on. just as well the hobos never twigged to it.

It wont be happening BigT.

The auld fella has got all carried away with himself again.

He has probably filled his rubber pants again after that game m8.

Aye m8 once he sobers up and cleans the rubber pants he'll deny posting that. Im waiting on it being edited :107years::107years::107years:

Now i know its been an emotional efternoon but there is no point in wasting your whole pension in 1 session.

I will quite happily accept and savour the 1 beer.

it's ok mate, i've cashed in an anuity. should be worth at least a fiver.

meeting up before the sheep game?

Aye m8 once he sobers up and cleans the rubber pants he'll deny posting that. Im waiting on it being edited :107years::107years::107years:

i mighy even but you one too mate. i'm having trouble typing now 'cos i'm on the JD, neat.

oh dear.

Tiberius Stinkfinger
it's ok mate, i've cashed in an anuity. should be worth at least a fiver.

meeting up before the sheep game?

I thought BigT was organising the drinkies for next week.

Word is your memory might not hold out that long.

It was 1-1 today by the way and we played some cracking stuff !!

I thought BigT was organising the drinkies for next week.

Word is your memory might not hold out that long.

It was 1-1 today by the way and we played some cracking stuff !!

who are you again?

Tiberius Stinkfinger
who are you again?

Dont go being like that Granpappy :eek:

Big T is going to push you to the boozer before next weeks game for a few pints Auld yin.

If you make it till Saturday of course.

Big T is going to push you to the boozer before next weeks game for a few pints Auld yin.

i'll be there mate. drinks are on me.

(sob)

After watchin Kello a few times this season I think he looks real ropey more often than not .
I agree his kicking was very suspect i think we were lucky he had to go of at ht with that injury would like to see jamie mac given a run in goal although balogh didnt look to bad today

Im only pushing if its downhill :107years::107years:

Positives

We passed them off the park.

When we didn't have the ball, we chased and harried them into making pass backs or making mistakes.

The midfield was a hibs free zone at Easter road.

Kingston had so much space in midfield it was embarrassing when he did nothing with it.

Their sole tactic was to get the ball to ratboy.

Bruno was immense!

Driver was immense!

Karipidis was immense!

Nade played 85 minutes, held the ball up well, laid the ball off and will inspire the rest of the team for the next game.

Our set pieces are looking much improved on previous games, corners and free kicks are much better organised.

I'll save the negatives for the hobos!

jack D and coke
Honestly some of the opinions on this board are ridiculous. Yes Nade missed a good chance but he is our best option up front and gave the best lone striker performance we have seen this season. He occupied both centre halfs and gave us a good platform to build from.

I also notice hes gettin stick from a poster who has said Aguiar can't pass and Driver can't deliver - honestly BH open your eyes.

Today Hearts got there best players on the pitch and we created more than we have in any other game this season - well done Csaba and well done Hearts we must build on this. In particular Jonsson, Bruno and Driver were great with Nade and Karipidis also doing a good job.

It really is simple get Stewart and Aguiar in the team and feed Driver and Larry (who still has to do more) and we can be dangerous. We must pair Glen with Nade against the weaker teams in the league though. Also no Miko and for the first time in along time we had some good moves with good patient build up, coincedemce - No.

Bang on and your Miko point is even more bang on. We actually looked like a half decent team today for the first time in a while. A fit Nade is also without doubt the best option we have up front at the moment.

Archived