Well Done Aguiar (merged threads)

Hearts of Vladland

absolutely fantastic.

not just the free kick but his link up play has been immense.

Hearts played some good football that half.

Was a bit worried the Hibs hatchet men would do him, so far, he's been excellent considering how long he's been out so, good on him, gon yersel Bruno!

Very composed performance, though he understandably tired towards the end. Pity he never had someone on the right with as much verve as he had on his left. Should have changed Mikoliunas for Kingston at 70 minutes, in my opinion.

RICHARD THE LION HEART
Well done indeed Bruno. If you can stay fit, it'll help us no end.

Bruno was FANTASTIC!!

Vlad give him a contract extension.............We need him in our team!!!!!

I think that's as good as I've ever seen him play. Thought our midfield looked really good today, we just need a quality goalscorer to make the most of our good play.

a class above!

he was outstanding today given he's been out as long as he has. we've sorely missed him, and now, thankfully, with him back, we have a good, strong link between the midfeild & forwards

he made a massive difference to us today, as did having driver back!

just wish we'd brought on miko in place of kingston or at least made a change earlier to try and get something from the game

best in the land

yup looking good in the middle now bruno making a huge difference,

would still like to see 2-3 quality players in jan though.

the right ones and we could challenge for third.

kilmarnock have been lucky and hibs are ......well hibs.

get a striker in along with a proper holding midfielder.

would still like a left back though wallace was better today.

and if we can get a fourth i would go for an experienced CH.

The People's Chimp

Best player by a mile. Classy, composed, intelligent. He's been a huge miss and it's great to have him back.

I hope all those who were slating him on here over the last few weeks are eating their words.

Chad Sexington

Having him back is like having a new signing.

He was brilliant today and looked like he'd never been away.

Top man.

scots civil war

great stuff from the minataur

man of the match.............

if only we had a natural ****ing goalscorer

Randle P McMurphy
I think that's as good as I've ever seen him play. Thought our midfield looked really good today, we just need a quality goalscorer to make the most of our good play.

I agree I thought he was a tidy player before but today he was terrific, mom by a mile. Give them all an 18 month holiday if this is what you get at the end of it.

So refreshing to see him back. He had an excellent game and I hope that it may long continue!!!!

FORK THE HIBS!!!!

Bruno and Driver made such a huge difference!

Hopefully they can stay fit and in the team.

I'm a fan of Bruno, but feared for him after 18 months out - making the step up to 1st team action and the faster pace there is a big ask (never mind coming into a frenetic derby). His class and experience shone through. A well deserved mom and welcome addition to the team - I can see him fitting well into Csaba's style of play.

Hibs just couldn't get near Bruno or cope with Driver. Two massive additions to the team today and hoepfully they stay fit and play like that consistently.

Best player by a mile. Classy, composed, intelligent. He's been a huge miss and it's great to have him back.

I hope all those who were slating him on here over the last few weeks are eating their words.

Correct, you really have to wonder about some of the opinions on this board.

A first class performance from the classiest and most intelligent player in the Hearts squad - great to see him back.

KilbrideJambo

He was absolutely terrific. Passing, posession and bringing others around on to great games - Driver (especially), Stewart and Karapidis all seemed better with him there. Exception was perhaps Larry. If we can keep this 4/5 playing in the middle like that surely the goals will come?

what a performance today best player on the park by miles(best passer of the ball a tynie imho)...

some people on here might wanna put there hands up after calling him an average footballer!!!!!

*sorry mods just noticed other thread(merge if necesary)

Guest jambomickey
what a performance today best player on the park by miles(best passer of the ball a tynie imho)...

some people on here might wanna put there hands up after calling him an average footballer!!!!!

*sorry mods just noticed other thread(merge if necesary)

bruno was different class today!

Great to see Bruno back. Just what we need in midfield, composure, goud first touch and great range of passing. It's like a new signing. MOM by a mile

Much respect to Bruno. 18 months out almost and rann the show. Without a doubt the most influential and classiest player on the park...

jamboinglasgow

out of the 11 players we signed in January 05/06, he seems to be the only one left and looks like he was the best buy (unless we get 2.5mil for Jose, that would be a great profit.)

out of the 11 players we signed in January 05/06, he seems to be the only one left and looks like he was the best buy (unless we get 2.5mil for Jose, that would be a great profit.)

Best player on the the park. By a mile.

portobellojambo1

Before the game, probably on here, I raised some questions about whether or not this sort of game was the best to bring back someone who had not played any football for such a long time.

In hindsight it was a pile of excrement (that is s h i t to those Hibs fans reading the board, and unfamiliar with the use of our Mother tongue).

Aguiar was immense today, as was Driver, Stewart and Karipidis. Special mention must also go to Eggert Jonsson, who kept Riordan out of the game.

If we could find a regular out and out fecking goalscorer the weekends would get oh so much more enjoyable, all we were missing today was someone to stick the ball in the back of the net.

I went to the game stating that I would be happy with a draw, I left the game slightly disappointed that we only got a draw.

Before the game, probably on here, I raised some questions about whether or not this sort of game was the best to bring back someone who had not played any football for such a long time.

In hindsight it was a pile of excrement (that is s h i t to those Hibs fans reading the board, and unfamiliar with the use of our Mother tongue).

Aguiar was immense today, as was Driver, Stewart and Karipidis. Special mention must also go to Eggert Jonsson, who kept Riordan out of the game.

If we could find a regular out and out fecking goalscorer the weekends would get oh so much more enjoyable, all we were missing today was someone to stick the ball in the back of the net.

I went to the game stating that I would be happy with a draw, I left the game slightly disappointed that we only got a draw.

Great post. Echoed .:107years:

Archived