Could this be the 'fishal derby match thread?

Beverley

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Mighty Thor
One quality midfielder on the whole pitch so far. And it ain't Kingston

If we get rid of that lazy imposter at half time we'll ****ing do this mob doggy in the second half!

Id swap kingston for Miko at half time

say what you like about Miko - he plays for the jersey in my opinion and would do a better job today

The Jambo Janny

Got a much better feelin about this game now but kello is our weak spot he is playin like a kid in goal for the first time at a school kick aboot

YES!!!!!!!! Gon yersel F****** BRUNO!!!!!!! Man of the match so far for me!

Word. Great to see a player that gives a flying one. Did you see his face when it went in?

YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Gon yersel f***** BRUNO!!!!!! Man of the match so far for me!

Hmmn yep would any of the posters who said Bruno is an average player who is not suited to the SPL and would not improve the midfield care to comment?

winston churchill

totally all over them.

it's the best we have played at the sangiro for a long time.

i await the hobos take on it.

over celebrating lol

always been a fan of bruno and at least he actually cares which is more than some of our wasters.

Hopefully he can stear clear of injury and enjoy his football for the rest of the season, he is one of few players for us that can actually play.

Striker in january though please! it is desperately needed.

Canny believe Bruno got booked! He didny do anything! Best player on the park by a mile. Welcome back Bruno!!

Should we substitute Kello at half time? He looks a bundle of nerves!

nah we know what he is capable of....just needs a kick up the arse!

coatbridgejambo
Praise to the fans! Wish I was there! Lets FTH!

totaly agree our fans have shown up the hobos once again

Bruno has been class!!!! Nade leading the line well - we need to keep this going and get Miko on with 20 mins to go for one his fab leftfooters.

We deserve being level - Kello's head knock hasn't made him play better :eek: Over the top stuff from them - phew, what a game :)

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Kari has to drop back and let Eggert track Ratboy better.

Kingston deserves 10 min to up his game,if not,get Miko on.

Nadger looks fit enough to me.

Driver should be coming inside a bit more as they have figured out how to stop him.

Kello FFS.......nuff said about him.

Bruno the best player on the pitch by a country mile.

Charlie-Brown

The defenders should take a safety first approach today given the conditions & Kello's poor kicking, clear their lines or put the ball out and regroup.

Hi, Hibee here,

Great game so far...1-1 probably a fair reflection.

Aguiar looks very dangerous, altho, feck knows what Maka was doing.

We couldve easily had a pen, deeks missed a v good chance....u guys, obviously hit the bar, and a few other good chances missed.

Cracking game so far tho, but, as I expected before the game, our midfield has been totally over run (as most weeks).

Wtf is your keeper all about tho??? looks a bundle of nerves!

Only hope for us is Aguir doesnt last much longer!

The Mighty Thor

I feared the worst when the tramps scored but we've actually taken the game to them. In fact we'd be murdering them if we had a proper centre forward instead of Nade up front and a decent right midfielder as Kingston just is not cutting it (not just in this game but in general)

Bruno's done more in this half than Kingston has contributed in the last 2 years. Bruno has been outstanding, exactly what we've been crying out for.

only worry is what happens when bruno, nade and driver get tired? they cany be match fit, wonder is csaba will then just shut up shop and hope for a point or keep pushin on and take a risk with their fitness, i'd go for it personally!

best in the land

dunno about subbing him but he looks a liability.

heres hoping he gets his act together in the second half

If im being honest before the game i didnt feel to good about the game i thought we were going to get beat! After they scored i thought if they score its game over but when we actually got our feet on the ground and started playin i think weve been the better team by a mile. A few scared but kello needs a kick up the arse and kingston needs to be subbed for miko!

winston churchill
Hi, Hibee here,

Great game so far...1-1 probably a fair reflection.

Aguiar looks very dangerous, altho, feck knows what Maka was doing.

We couldve easily had a pen, deeks missed a v good chance....u guys, obviously hit the bar, and a few other good chances missed.

Cracking game so far tho, but, as I expected before the game, our midfield has been totally over run (as most weeks).

Wtf is your keeper all about tho??? looks a bundle of nerves!

Only hope for us is Aguir doesnt last much longer!

really

rudi must stay

don't think we should sub him. hopefully he will calm down in the 15 mins at half-time

If im being honest before the game i didnt feel to good about the game i thought we were going to get beat! After they scored i thought if they score its game over but when we actually got our feet on the ground and started playin i think weve been the better team by a mile. A few scared but kello needs a kick up the arse and kingston needs to be subbed for miko!

I was the same. Who do they have a left back? Miko on the right towards end of match could cause some damage, Miko for the winner!

really

pretty much yeah....as said our midfield has been over run, so you lot have had alot of the ball, both teams have had chances....both teams would feel hard done by to be losing I think.

roll on the 2nd half though, been a good fast paced game so far...we need to change our midfield.

you guys need to keep doing what your doing pretty much.

just hope driver/aguiar tire, and we can keep the pressure on kello

Colin Powell endorses Obama! He he...

Go hearts! We've been the best team by a mile since the 2nd minute!

Lynn:ninja:

We have been playing some great football and it isw a cracking game.

I have faith in Nader but youve got to wonder what the score would be if Velicka was still here.

Kello coming off

I see we have our sub keeper on the pitch doing an extensive warm up session.

Is he coming on I wonder?

Looks like it.

I see we have our sub keeper on the pitch doing an extensive warm up session.

Is he coming on I wonder?

Don't know whats wrong with kello but he certainly looks rough or something. Not sure if a sub is the right thing to do just yet as I think Driver, Aguiar will have to be subbed later to watch their fitness and Nade or Kingston should probably be subbed at some point too.

Archived