Derby day plans for all not going to game

yvonnejambo

Well I'm getting jealous of all the threads dedicated to all who are going.

So for all of us that can't make it, how is your derby day? what are your plans?

For me its reading this for a bit, get changed and then walking down to local pub by 1. Watch the game there and hopefully feel like staying out and celebrating a bit.

What are you all doing?

ONLY IF YOU AINT GOING TO GAME!

:)

So for all of us that can't make it, how is your derby day? what are your plans?

For me its reading this for a bit, get changed and then walking down to local pub by 1. Watch the game there and hopefully feel like staying out and celebrating a bit.

What are you all doing?

reading this jd in hand wife cooking breakfast, bombarding all the hobbos i know with texts heading to pub in an hour and not making work tomorrow as will still be pished from all the drinks the hobbos will be buying me come full time

What are you all doing?

i shall be viewing in my gentlemen's club. afterwards i expect to be celebrating by getting right royally trousered. if we lose i shall most probably get on with the embalming.

Gonna be watching the match from Rosyth. Really wanted to go, but I have to fly to London tonight and dont trust myself to go to the game and make the flight as well!

Still at the end of day - **** the hobos!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Going to a bruch,will no doubt flit back and forth from the hall to the main bar every 10 mins or so.

Come on Hearts,feck off Vlad.

sitting watching who put the ball in the hi-bees net dvd just aboot to get showered then head of to the boozer win or loose youve gotta booze was at my kids harvest festival on friday the three numbers on the hymboard were (17) undefeated against hibs (22)undefeated against hibs and 36 so am having a daft bet on us to beat them 6-3 its a sign i tell you a sign do do do do do do do do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

winston churchill

bacon rolls & kb for me.

i'll be having a few leffes ............and singing songs at the tv(i might txt in and grass myself)

then............ meeting up with the lads daft enough too put money into the hobos biscuit tin.

Staying in and some mates (including smelly Hobos! (though they are reasonable and are nice enough not to celebrate, not that the same happens if we score!)) are coming up.

I'll be shouting at the telly so the whole street hears me. Though I do think that might not be a good idea seeing ive a slightly swollen throat. It wont stop me though!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I have already evicted the family shopping with the credit card and strict instruction only to return at the end of precedings if we have turned over the vermin.

If the unthinkable happens then i will lay the blame souly at they're feet and they will not be welcome in they're own house for a day or two.

I have a large bottle of red Kola(canny drink due to a slight gut problem)freshly imported and chilled from last week to gargle on,comfortably in my "lazy boy armchair" which is more comfy than the bosom of a Scandinavian princess to be entertained by the West coast's favourite footie channel and i fully expect the boys to turn in the performance of the season and win by the odd late breakaway goal,one nil will do for me.

Mon the Hearts.

I have already evicted the family shopping with the credit card and strict instruction only to return at the end of precedings if we have turned over the vermin.

If the unthinkable happens then i will lay the blame souly at they're feet and they will not be welcome in they're own house for a day or two.

I have a large bottle of red Kola(canny drink due to a slight gut problem)freshly imported and chilled from last week to gargle on,comfortably in my "lazy boy armchair" which is more comfy than the bosom of a Scandinavian princess to be entertained by the West coast's favourite footie channel and i fully expect the boys to turn in the performance of the season and win by the odd late breakaway goal,one nil will do for me.

Mon the Hearts.

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lyin' get!!!

i have it on good authority that you will be watching the match from the discomfort of the communal television watching lounge in your auld folks home, you fossil.

mind and get a nice warm blanket over your legs.

scott herbertson

Just come in from the garden where "Scott's garden: Revenge of the weeds" has been showing this morning.

Have just slaughtered a lot of green stuff

Few beers in the house , promise of the kids being taken down to swings so they can't hear me swearing or see me drunk.

Roll on 2pm!

to skint to be doing anything, so its satan tv with the sound down, and hearts world as my commentary.

i'll be sat here bumping my gums with the other part timers and assorted layabouts.

oh and lionheart, i also have a chilled bottle of red cola waiting for me. the bottle was winking at me in the shop telling me i'd not tasted its fine delights in some time. who am i to refuse its plea

A fridge full of cold beer, the full montage of Hearts related music ramped up full blast on the PC, now Hearts the rest is up too you.........

Tiberius Stinkfinger
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lyin' get!!!

i have it on good authority that you will be watching the match from the discomfort of the communal television watching lounge in your auld folks home, you fossil.

mind and get a nice warm blanket over your legs.

Thats an outrage & i would be interested to know who the "good authority" is.....:rolleyes:

Do you visit someone in here ????

I have my own room/ward and eat more than soup & milk jelly's thankyou very much.

Whippersnapper.

Thats an outrage & i would be interested to know who the "good authority" is.....:rolleyes:

Do you visit someone in here ????

I have my own room/ward and eat more than soup & milk jelly's thankyou very much.

Whippersnapper.

just you mind... nae gatting too excited and bashing the nurse ower the napper with your stick, and nae cowpin' yer horlicks over perr auld mrs mctavish.

:D

Tiberius Stinkfinger
just you mind... nae gatting too excited and bashing the nurse ower the napper with your stick, and nae cowpin' yer horlicks over perr auld mrs mctavish.

:D

If you think for a moment i wont be getting too excited yer aff yer napper.

The Red Kola is out with a big pile of Mr Kiplings cakes and iam rockin in ma chair ;)

Cometh the hour.

Cometh the Jt's

If you think for a moment i wont be getting too excited yer aff yer napper.

The Red Kola is out with a big pile of Mr Kiplings cakes and iam rockin in ma chair ;)

Cometh the hour.

Cometh the Jt's

well enjoy comrade, that's me off in search of beer and fags.

fingers crossed.

Sitting up on ma jack in Sydney watching it on heartsworld trying to keep quiet with the missus in bed ! No chance if we stick on in the back of the net ! cumon the JT's !

Its 5.00am got up at 4.30 got the coffee made and now sitting at the PC waiting for the game on HW, fortunately I can,t be seen sitting here in my Hearts shirt. As the kids say no fool like an old fool. But I don't think they have ever in their life had the anticipation of a big game especially a derby.

Yesterday was a totally wasted day, I fidgeted wondered if I was coming down with something because I felt strange, slept badly frightened I would sleep in, now sitting here with my stomach going round ,whilst wearing a Hearts shirt at 5.00am. Its agony, its painful its ridiculous, but I wouldn't give up this pre game feeling for a lottery win.

Archived