Rollcall for Middleton's

neave

I can see Middletons from my living room and you'll be pleased to know that the diligent bar staff have already been in there a good hour at least. Haven't spotted any early birds sneaking in yet but there's definitely movement...

:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
I can see Middletons from my living room and you'll be pleased to know that the diligent bar staff have already been in there a good hour at least. Haven't spotted any early birds sneaking in yet but there's definitely movement...

Hmmm, me and you are practically neighbours then it would seem!

Guest jambomickey

you getting the kettle on?:)

OH NOES YOU CAN DUN SING THAE EVIL SONGS YOU FILTHY WANNABE HUNZZZZ!!!!11114667onesixeight

IT'S A DISGRACE! AN OUTRAGE! SO CALLED HEARTS FANS!

Just getting the template outrage in early in anticipation. Let the fun and games commence! :)

you getting the kettle on?:)

There's about 4 trillion of them singing their socks off outside the pub at the moment...Kept me entertained while I did the dishes. I'm such a party animal...

winston churchill
Excellent, I'm just about to drive up Easter Road, I'll give them a wee toot as I go past.

cocaine12.jpg

Archived