Happy derby day all

Jambosimmy

Lets get right into the vermin

Come on the JT's

Second that.

C'mon the Hearts!!

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

ToadKiller Dog

Right thats me about to set off for the days festivities ,So where ever you are have a great time and sing yourself hoarse ,hope to end up back in the hearts lands after the win .

so for one last time today

lets do what we do best back the team and get stuck into the feckwit hobo clowns!

Guest jambomickey
Right thats me about to set off for the days festivities ,So where ever you are have a great time and sing yourself hoarse ,hope to end up back in the hearts lands after the win .

so for one last time today

lets do what we do best back the team and get stuck into the feckwit hobo clowns!

agree with that mate!

Jankauskas has just scored the 3rd in the Cup Semi Final. Once we've won that the Burley game will go on. Then I'll take the short walk along Albert Street and meet all the Jambos!

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::spongebob3::av-1001::av-1001::av-1001:

Guest jambomickey
Jankauskas has just scored the 3rd in the Cup Semi Final. Once we've won that the Burley game will go on. Then I'll take the short walk along Albert Street and meet all the Jambos!

:Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::Hearts Man spotrun::spongebob3::av-1001::av-1001::av-1001:

hope to see you there jen! will be driving in shortly

Archived