What happened to.............?

JP1874

I know your not meant to mention other KBers names on here so AP had a post about the keek players they have got & went into a wee rant. Thought it was the best thread on here for ages. I can't sleep without added something to it but it's gone :( not fair!

Anyway i just wanted to say let's get into the Needle injecting, STD carrying, benifit collecting, uneducated, unwashed rancid bunch of lowlifes tomorrow.

I don't give a flying fMOD EDITk about the smelly cMOD EDITs, they are scrawny wee bMOD EDITs anyway! Phew feel much better now & can finally get a wee kip :). so they can look at this thread on i'llpumpanymemberofmyfamilyincludingmypets.net all they want

Hopefully it got deleted because of the "aids ridden" and "spastics" comments.

Is that all it takes for a thread to be considered the "best ever" on here?

Ok maybe best ever was an over exaggeration but in the current climate of threads on here it was a change than the normal doom/gloom & admin posts. Nowt wrong with a bit of hobo bashing. Besides i feel better getting my wee rant off my chest. Like i said i can finally get a wee kip now, even if post does get removed in the future

PS I never said "best ever" just said best in ages! So stick by that!

Ok maybe best ever was an over exaggeration but in the current climate of threads on here it was a change than the normal doom/gloom & admin posts. Nowt wrong with a bit of hobo bashing. Besides i feel better getting my wee rant off my chest. Like i said i can finally get a wee kip now, even if post does get removed in the future

PS I never said "best ever" just said best in ages! So stick by that!

I agree that's it good to have some positive threads for once but I'm surely not the only one on here that isn't keen on the use of "aids ridden spastics" as insults?

No doubt I'll be accused of being part of the "PC Brigade". I see it more as me not being an erse but ah well, opinions differ.

Ok maybe the last word he used was an insult to people of that disability. However i didn't say it was the best ever thread. I just wanted to add my wee bit of hobo bashing :107years: :)

Ok maybe the last word he used was a bit of an insult to people of that disability. However i didn't say it was the best ever thread. I just wanted to add my wee bit of hobo bashing :107years: :)

Fair enough. Don't worry, I'm sure the posters who love to go on about Hibs, AIDs etc will be on later to tell me I'm being a overly sensitive, PC **** or something along those lines.

Anyway, time to bow out of this thread. Only 10 hours 'til the match...I need some sleep!

Mon the Hearts!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

What did happen to that thread?

I had to listen to some Hobo slavering about Wallace Mercer being died last night, if it wasn't for the circumstances I would have belted him. Told him to shut the **** up though.

Mod Edit.

Archived