Might be horse dung.....

Martin_T

....but my mate plays for Cumbernauld juniors alongside David Templeton's brother and apparently David has been heavily involved in first team training this week, in particular set pieces etc. So there may be a few surprises in Hearts line up tomorrow.

Gimme an H...
....but my mate plays for Cumbernauld juniors alongside David Templeton's brother and apparently David has been heavily involved in first team training this week, in particular set pieces etc. So there may be a few surprises in Hearts line up tomorrow.

Oooh the would be nice!

:D

Drylaw Hearts

It's probably because we've had a few away on International duty.

Probably is true but i can't see him being in the team tomorrow.

Is tullberg injured again though? cos i'd put templeton on the bench if he is.

Must be the night for insightful stuff tonight. Turns out we have more sources for info than the US intelligence. Keep it coming guys!

Templeton to play tomorrow? Nah Im a betting man but i would take that action for any odds.

It's probably because we've had a few away on International duty.

That's probably it. He might make the bench though.

chester copperpot
Must be the night for insightful stuff tonight. Turns out we have more sources for info than the US intelligence. Keep it coming guys!

Templeton to play tomorrow? Nah Im a betting man but i would take that action for any odds.

I'd rather have Temps on the RM position than Larry going on his first few games for us.

Still, no chance of it happening though.

Drylaw Hearts
That's probably it. He might make the bench though.

Has he been involved in any Reserve matches this Season ?

Has he been involved in any Reserve matches this Season ?

He played in the first few and picked up a knock. He's a member of the 'reserve squad' this season.

My mate phoned me after his game today to pass on the information. To be honest I doubt that Templeton will feature myself, but have no reason to doubt that he geniuinely has been involved in first team training this week as per what his brother had told my mate.

I think Drylaw Hearts is probably correct in what he said about international duty, here is hoping Templeton wasn't filling in for 'Audrey' in the practice line up.

I'd rather have Temps on the RM position than Larry going on his first few games for us.

Agreed, he has been gash so far this season.

Drylaw Hearts
My mate phoned me after his game today to pass on the information. To be honest I doubt that Templeton will feature myself, but have no reason to doubt that he geniuinely has been involved in first team training this week as per what his brother had told my mate.

I think Drylaw Hearts is probably correct in what he said about international duty, here is hoping Templeton was filling in for 'Audrey' in the practice line up.

Seriously ?

Seriously ?

That was a typo DH, that I quickly corrected, all be it not quick enough for your good self! I honestly hope that Ksanavicius isn't even in the country tomorrow.

Drylaw Hearts
That was a typo DH, that I quickly corrected, all be it not quick enough for your good self! I honestly hope that Ksanavicius isn't even in the country tomorrow.

What a relief.

It was nearly straightjacket time for you.

Has Templeton not been on the bench for us this season in one or two of the opening games?

Could be he'll get a place on the bench tomorrow.

What a relief.

It was nearly straightjacket time for you.

Haha, don't think ANYBODY wants that wee scrote in the team tomorrow. I'd rather we recruited Beniusis back than played him.

Sorry your avin a laff!

I do agree Larry has not been at his best this season but as far as I can see he is being made a scapegoat for the pesh around him.

Our 1 quality player who has proved it at International Level and people want him replaced by an untried youngster:eek:

Archived