LETS BE POSITIVE BEFORE DERBY

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

lets forget about the negative stuff until after tommorow and get down to fester road in a positive frame of mind and get right behind the team from first minute until the last minute. mon the jambos do those vermin rats

lets forget about the negative stuff until after tommorow and get down to fester road in a positive frame of mind and get right behind the team from first minute until the last minute. mon the jambos do those vermin rats

Ill raise my bottle of beer to that my friend.

gorgie rd eh11

Quality, hound them all week, then less than 24 hours before kick off decide it would maybe be more beneficial to the players to be a bit more positive :rolleyes3:

chester copperpot

Im never negative before a game, but even more so when its against these tramps.

Get right into them Hearts. Hibs are useless if we take Riordan and Fletcher out the game.

Every position except there's is average at best, so we should have no worries.

Lochend Brazil

Lets get about these peg selling, mobile home dwelling, needle sharing jake balls.

We are the Hearts.

FTH:107years:

chester copperpot
Lets get about these peg selling, mobile home dwelling, needle sharing jake balls.

We are the Hearts.

FTH:107years:

Indeed, I dont feel nervous before a game, just a glow of the memories, and the future victories.

Sexton Hardcastle

When we take the lead can we sing " beat by a skitn team". Ala Beat by a pub team. Thats should shut them up like it did last time. Bellends

Guest jambomickey
Quality, hound them all week, then less than 24 hours before kick off decide it would maybe be more beneficial to the players to be a bit more positive :rolleyes3:

what you slavering about? i'm negative about the running of our club and will continue to be but before this game i'm only thinking of winning against the vermin

Drylaw Hearts
Im never negative before a game, but even more so when its against these tramps.

Get right into them Hearts. Hibs are useless if we take Riordan and Fletcher out the game.

Every position except there's is average at best, so we should have no worries.

I've yet to see this guy have a half-decent match against us CC.

The big danger for me is Pish and Riordan.

Our CH have struggled this season and Pish has done ok for them.

Riordan will up against EJ who struggled in his last match.

It's gonna be tough.

chester copperpot
I've yet to see this guy have a half-decent match against us CC.

The big danger for me is Pish and Riordan.

Our CH have struggled this season and Pish has done ok for them.

Riordan will up against EJ who struggled in his last match.

It's gonna be tough.

I know mate.

But I go there fully expecting the 3 points. If we dont, then fair enough, let the in house fighting begin, but until then, I'll be right behind the boys, regardless of who it is.

I'll be right behind every person in a maroon jersey tomorrow but i don't think anybody can truthfully say they are going down there tomorrow expecting to come away with all 3 points.

Drylaw Hearts
I know mate.

But I go there fully expecting the 3 points. If we dont, then fair enough, let the in house fighting begin, but until then, I'll be right behind the boys, regardless of who it is.

With the Hearts end being full it will hopefully give the players a big boost when they run out.

As much noise as possible from our end is needed.

chester copperpot
With the Hearts end being full it will hopefully give the players a big boost when they run out.

As much noise as possible from our end is needed.

Indeed mate, I totally agree with that.

The one thing you can guarantee, is that come derby day at Easter Road, the Hearts fans find their 'Real Supporters' status.

Get into these inbred, Caravan Park, etc etc.

Drylaw Hearts
Indeed mate, I totally agree with that.

The one thing you can guarantee, is that come derby day at Easter Road, the Hearts fans find their 'Real Supporters' status.

Get into these inbred, Caravan Park, etc etc.

Agreed.

It's one of the few places we're united and get right behind the team from the KO.

chester copperpot
Agreed.

It's one of the few places we're united and get right behind the team from the KO.

Its a great pity you're no like that for the rest of the away games. ;)

haha joke young fella.

Guest jambomickey
When we take the lead can we sing " beat by a skitn team". Ala Beat by a pub team. Thats should shut them up like it did last time. Bellends

good thinking batman:)

gorgie rd eh11
what you slavering about? i'm negative about the running of our club and will continue to be but before this game i'm only thinking of winning against the vermin

"Slavering". I bow to your superior knowledge.

Whenever I have doubts about beating them ,particulary in the sangiro, I always recall the last time we went there as underdogs.

The vermin were certainties before the match, they also had the wee cup to parade in front of their wee support in their wee stadium. Square head was so confident he even resorted to calling us a pub team.

Zalukis put the ball in the net with ten to go and it was SHOES OFF IT YOU HATE THE HIBS. Watching the game on TV I never laughed so much as when the secirity guards were lifting some 80 year old women out the ground, waving her shoes about and smiling like she had won the lottery. As the camera panned out you could see all the Hearts fans who been removed streaming back in another exit to continue the celebrations.

Tomorrow the Fat Fin is going to get his !!! Come on the Hearts !

I'm not to sure how to feel about the game. Hopefully there won't be a repeat of the unbelievable team selections that we've had a lot v Hibs with Romanov.

Hibs are not a great team though and we certainly have the potential to beat them. Riordan is my main fear for tomorrow but other than that I'm not too concerned about their players.

On another note, is Row D the 4th row from the front or does it work in reverse?

Archived