Let's have them beat before they even start

Mr Loverman

For those of you lucky enough to get one of our sold out briefs for the SC Semi in '06 you will remember the atmosphere on the way to the stadium and, in particular, in the stadium early doors.

Looking at the handful of Hibbies that actually made it to Hampden that day, they were in awe of our mood and almost KNEW that they were going to get turned over that day.

Well I've got the same feeling about tomorrow.

Let's create the same atmosphere as soon as we are in the stadium and let them know that we are there to take three points and turn them over like the Semi Final.

Let's do them on their own patch of turn them over BIG STYLE!

For those of you lucky enough to get one of our sold out briefs for the SC Semi in '06 you will remember the atmosphere on the way to the stadium and, in particular, in the stadium early doors.

Looking at the handful of Hibbies that actually made it to Hampden that day, they were in awe of our mood and almost KNEW that they were going to get turned over that day.

Let's create the same atmosphere as soon as we are in the stadium and let them know that we are there to take three points and turn them over like the Semi Final.

LETS MAKE SOME NOISE

And as the thread starter said, do it as soon as you enter the stadium, in fact, why wait until then, make some noise as soon as you hit the pub/London Road.

I agree: what we need tomorrow is to create an amosphere that will give our team a massive lift before a ball is kicked.

What we did in 2006 did just that. The players have since said that it mattered a lot. The battle off the pitch was won in 2006.

One thing though, is that our end wasn't "sold out". It was very nearly sold out, but not quite. The Hibs end of course, was a giant saltire-sized gaping disaster.

Buffalo Bill

Another thing we should do imo is take over the songs the pa plays before the games............make 'alive and kicking' ours, sing our own version loud and proud of 'some pooh in Leith'.

Shoot the reptiles down at EVERY opportunity, if they sing about paying their players, sing back 'what a waste of money'.

Importantly, if we go a goal down, get right behind the team and cheer them on to an equalizer then winner, lets win our battle in the stands.

Show them that we OWN all of Edinburgh including that dump!

Drylaw Hearts

Tomorrow will be the toughest day our supporters have had there for a long time.

These feckers will give us it tight at every opportunity.

Not that I blame them.

Tomorrow will be the toughest day our supporters have had there for a long time.

Not that I blame them.

We'll have to give it back and more then.

FTH.

Incredible, You're some guy.:rolleyes:

Not that I blame them.

We could do with that attitude being left behind as you leave your house tomorrow, pick it back up again when you get home if you must, but between 12.30pm and 4.30pm get right behind the Hearts and leave the 'but but' attitude behind.

We can only do our thing as fans in the stand tomorrow, lets make sure we get our bit as fans right.

Drylaw Hearts
We could do with that attitude being left behind as you leave your house tomorrow, pick it back up again when you get home if you must, but between 12.30pm and 4.30pm get right behind the Hearts and leave the 'but but' attitude behind.

We can only do our thing as fans in the stand tomorrow, lets make sure we get our bit as fans right.

My attitude going to watch Hearts at ER will be the same as always Gambo.

Having not missed a Derby match there in over 20 years I know exactly what sort of attitude is required.

Why ?

Do you not think so ?

No I don't see anything remotely tough about listening to a few lame songs from the Hibs fans regarding Hearts non payment of wages/administration on the horizon. And as for their Vladnotes, I cringe for them, it just seems so naff.

The Only thing that will make tomorrow tough for me is if Hearts lose the match.

Drylaw Hearts
No I don't see anything remotely tough about listening to a few lame songs from the Hibs fans regarding Hearts non payment of wages/administration on the horizon. And as for their Vladnotes, I cringe for them, it just seems so naff.

The Only thing that will make tomorrow tough for me is if Hearts lose the match.

Fair enough.

We're comin' down the Albion Road...

I've been let down by Hearts sides so many times before at El Giro that i'm not overly confident, TBH.

I would agree. We need to go and sing our hearts out for 90 minutes and get behind the team.

Know what'll probably happen though? The pubs will be bouncing, the walk to the ground will be bouncing, the first 5 minutes will be bouncing, then someone'll misplace a pass and the majority of the fans will resort to what they do best: getting on the team's back.

Can't wait.

My attitude going to watch Hearts at ER will be the same as always Gambo.

Having not missed a Derby match there in over 20 years I know exactly what sort of attitude is required.

:thumb:

Another thing we should make sure that happens is every Hearts player is loudly cheered when the teams are announced wether that be a Mole, Miko, Zaliukas, Kingston, Neilson etc.

Once they are picked there is not a lot any of us can do about it except get right behind them whilst they are playing in a maroon jersey with our badge on it.

How much of a lift do you think players like Mole will get as they hear their name being loudly cheered by us instead of the usual grumbles?

We should be at one tomorrow with the players and club.

Lets get behind them ALL!

FTH

south morocco
Another thing we should make sure that happens is every Hearts player is loudly cheered when the teams are announced wether that be a Mole, Miko, Zaliukas, Kingston, Neilson etc.

Once they are picked there is not a lot any of us can do about it except get right behind them whilst they are playing in a maroon jersey with our badge on it.

How much of a lift do you think players like Mole will get as they hear their name being loudly cheered by us instead of the usual grumbles?

We should be at one tomorrow with the players and club.

Lets get behind them ALL!

FTH

Think that will deffo happen ,going down to ER always brings out the best in the hearts fans,tomorrow will be no different ,bring it on

Damn right, lets get into those Hobo barstewards

Damn right, lets get into those Hobo barstewards

FECKING INTO THESE *****.THIS IS THE MOST IVE BEEN UP FOR A DERBY FOR AGES!!! FECKING INTO THEM

FECKING INTO THESE *****.THIS IS THE MOST IVE BEEN UP FOR A DERBY FOR AGES!!! FECKING INTO THEM

Spot on every man, woman, boy or girl tomorrow in maroon and white have to be roaring together in one mass sea of maroon and white. We can make a difference, let's bring it home.

Tomorrow there is only one goal for everyone, pump those Leith barstewards. Don't let them know what hit them.

FTH

The Old Tolbooth

I'll be steaming tomorrow before the game so will be singing my fat arse right off!!!

COME ONNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

Archived