How Big Do Hobo's Get?

MackaysCentreSpot

Seymour M Hersh
That hibs top must be, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXL:eek::eek:

And the biggest seller in the fester road club shop!!:107years:

I'm sure there was an article in one of the rags a few years ago that hearts had the fattest fans. The only club to sell an XXXXL top.

I'm sure there was an article in one of the rags a few years ago that hearts had the fattest fans. The only club to sell an XXXXL top.

Dunfermline have the fattest fans I've ever seen. 2 in particular at Tynie a couple of seasons ago, asking the police to stop they bad boys in Section N ripping the pesh out of them :)

MackaysCentreSpot

Cya Hobo.

how big do hobos get?

well most range in size from a couple of millimetres to maybe a centimetre. there are some species which can get as big as the famous 'witchetty hobo' which is native to australia, and are a staple food for aboriginal bushmen.

here is one i found during my last 'walkabout'...

imagesgrub_thumb.jpeg

Guest juvehearts

how would you know hobo

away & shoot up

:107years::107years::107years::107years::107years:

eddie fenwick

nah,frank dougan won that all by himsel:hobofish:

Archived