This Is My Story, This Is My Song.

Guest juvehearts

Guest juvehearts

Sunday is the game of the season so far & will give us a clear in-site as to where the direction of this football club is going.

With emotions running high on this board i feel i have to post what my feelings are on this great club call Heart Of Midlothian.

For the people that know me, i wear my heart on my sleeve & i am hurting badly inside when i think, talk or feel any emotion when it comes to Hearts.

I am one of these people that has been badly damaged by the Romanov regime & his antics, lies & lack of communication to the lifeblood of this club. THE FANS. Ive been back to Tynecastle to see if I feel anything different towards this club & can claim in 3 years I still haven't seen heart's loose at Tynecastle, from the last game of the season against Aberdeen where we won 1-0 (my last ST season) to last season's only game. A 2-2 draw in the SC vs Motherwell. (only went to give my respect to Phil O'donnell) & the victory Vs ICT & defeat To Killie where I left, disgusted at 1-1 on the 56th Minute where Jamie Mole was subbed for Audrius Ksanavicius.

Nothing I have sen in 3 years have changed & Hearts have gone from bad to worse, apart from hibs when we win or draw.

When the good times were nigh, he would attend every game, sit with fans & suck up every rendition of Vladimir Romanov.

Now times are difficult, he goes into hiding along with his lackies & leaves a skeleton squad & backroom staff to feel the full brunt of the Gorgie faithful - the lifeblood of the club.

We have been treated worse than s h i t e & have been tested to our limits about where our loyality stands when it comes to hearts.

the real fans, the one that matter, hardcore, always have & always will follow us everywhere we go, no-matter what happens we will always have that 'core' of following.

I break Hearts fans into 3 categories, (1) the hardcore - 2000 or so fans that go to every game, home & away, rain or snow (nae sunshine in Scotland I'm afraid)

(2) the die hards - people (men & women) whom follow hearts thru thick & thin regardless but, have family, work or other commitments, but still hold the club close to their hearts.

(3) the sheep - simple really the youth of the club, people that have been in hearts family's for years, just been brought up around hearts but never go to many games, not from Edinburgh e.c.t

These 3 group's make up what Hearts are, a family of supporters that have been broken up by this regime on kickback.

Sunday IS our biggest game, we are the hearts & this is my story.

passion, desire, commitment & focus is required from every Hearts player that grazes the Lochend surface & I hope someone within Hearts or 1 player reads my post & shows to Shabba & the Boardroom & realizes that WE ARE THE HEARTS - Defeat is not an option & get into them on Sunday.

thanks for reading

Juve.

Quite an emotional post, you still have the famous HMFC at heart but don't like whats happening to the club, alot of other fans would agree. Personnaly so do I, but i will never stop supporting!

Our history, our greats and our fans make Hearts what they are in our eyes, owners come and go, we the fans will always be here and this is the reason i believe Hearts will always be here.

We all want the same thing at the end of the day a club who is succesful and players who are full of pride playing for our great club.

For the majority our loyalty will never be questioned no matter what happens, Hearts are a huge part of our lifes (even me being in the south of england!)

Sunday is as always for a derby , a huge game, I want everyone , the manager, the players and the fans 100% fighting for Heart of Midlothian, putting Edinburghs disgrace in thier place.

Make some noise, WE ARE HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

FTH.

The things that have happened with Romanov (both good & bad) are just a wee scratch on the surface when it comes to everything else that makes me love this club.

And theres my 5 000'th post.

Thank you to all my friends & family, as well as the many others who have helped me along the way.

This is a great day.

Good post Juve.

I agree with Csaba aswell. He said along the lines of why should there be more passion for the derby and not the same amount any other week whether it`s Aberdeen or Motherwell etc...

Beating Hibs isn`t the be all and end all because Hearts are all about competing for more than just winning derbies, but IT IS MASSIVE and as much a precious 3 points as any other.

We all well know the derbies hold great memories for us and i hope for tons more in the future. It`s a cup final for 90 minutes and it`s all that matters for that time.

Part of Hearts proud history is a great derby record and it`s something the club is built on and hold dearly.

But in the past we had consistent teams who went into derbies as one of the top sides around so worrying whether you`d lose to Hamilton the next week after winning the derby wasn`t a worry.

But that`s the problem now. I`ll be there singing for another memorable derby win but this side could easily undo it all(if we win of course) with a drab peformance the following week, therefore we have more to worry about than just winning a derby.

Archived