Hogg out, Bamba to start....

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

got to give players a boost surely??

Another reason we need someone wee with a bit of pace up front! I`d go for Nade and Audrey.

Another reason we need someone wee with a bit of pace up front! I`d go for Nade and Audrey.

:eek:

Well, he's wee, I'll give you that...

winston churchill

bamba is lochends answer to bulldog barasa.

any planes flying over the sangiro better watch out.

Audrey you peshed? That **** should not even be in the squad.Little Richard.

Hopefully we won't be launching long balls up to [MOLE]. Jones and Bambi will have a field day.

I get the feeling, from what I've heard it's the hobos who'll be launching all the long balls, looking to hit Nish and ratboy and Fletcher feed off the knock downs. If Berra and Zali can win most balls against Nish and prevent him feeding the other 2, that'll be a start.

Their midfield is absolute gash so if we can win that battle it's then a case of making sure there's plenty support from midfield when we're attacking to give their defence plenty problems.

Ah, if only it was that easy with Hearts!

Malcolm Tucker

Nade and Aguiar will do me thank you very bloody much. :)

Everyone who was at Easter Rd last year must surely know that Jones hasn't a scooby how to play against Nade.

He has to start. He simply has to.

No offence Jamie, but are you on drugs?:eek:

I actually do not rate either defender. Hibs fans love Hogg (I would suggest that it is because he is one of the last of Mogga's men) so they will be disappointed. Bamba is a bombscare, he is their Zaliukas.

chester copperpot

Unfortunately it will be Jamie Mole up front on his own again this weekend, so looks like it could be another toothless performance on Sunday until we bring on Nade.

Ach ye never know.

winston churchill
They'll certainly carry a threat from set pieces with Jones, Bamba, (poss) Nish and Fletcher.

surely that aint flair.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

[/b]

audrey has no pace whatsoever!!

nade and tullberg i suppose?

They'll certainly carry a threat from set pieces with Jones, Bamba, (poss) Nish and Fletcher.

As I posted before, I'm pretty sure they'll score, we'll just have to score more.

15/2 Riordan for 1st goal according to MD on talk107.

1-2 with Riordan scoring first...?

I'd never do it though:biggrin:

Archived