It's all about the class, doncha know!

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Ah yes, hibs, the classy warrior poets with "sex appeal" and hearts the industrial bigots with a penchant for hoofball. Good to see there's been no let up in the myth peddling over on fairytales.net

And there?s the rub.

It?s the class that is the difference between the two football factions in Edinburgh.

God I hope we pump them.

marshallschunkychicken
Do you think if they repeat it enough they may actually start to believe it themselves ?

Fuds.

I think they DO believe it themselves, it's more that if they repeat it enough, it will suddenly become true. :eek:

winston churchill
Ah yes, hibs, the classy warrior poets with "sex appeal" and hearts the industrial bigots with a penchant for hoofball. Good to see there's been no let up in the myth peddling over on fairytales.net

God I hope we pump them.

that thread has made my weekend.

i'll say it again.................they live in a wee green bubble over there.

i know a couple of top lads who are hobos........ and the sh ite that lot spout gives them the :boak:

i can just picture fat mikey in his vest and pished stained y-fronts ..............banging away at his key board while eating his pot noodle with a plastic spoon.

the yams are going out the box

flats built on tynecastle

furst tae ware thu green

irvine welsh is my hero

scottish_chicP
that thread has made my weekend.

i'll say it again.................they live in a wee green bubble over there.

i know a couple of top lads who are hobos........ and the sh ite that lot spout gives them the :boak:

i can just picture fat mikey in his vest and pished stained y-fronts ..............banging away at his key board while eating his pot noodle with a plastic spoon.

the yams are going out the box

flats built on tynecastle

furst tae ware thu green

irvine welsh is my hero

I agree. There are a few hibees at my work and none of them are anywhere near as delusional as that lot.

Archived