Tam Richie/Mike Tullberg

haganajambo

We now have an answer to why our injured players always seem to break down in training or get re-injured so easily: TAM RICHIE.

Mike Tullberg hadn't trained all week with a stomach complaint, and hadn't been eating so he was dehydrated and in no fit state to train. Knowing this, Tam Richie made him do countless sprint sessions yesterday and pushed him too hard, so much so that he has re-torn his thigh muscle again and will be out for a month to 6 weeks.

This man is an unqualified clown. After this event, Tullberg was distraught, yet Richie was seen playing head tennis with someone and joking about, while all the other backroom staff were fuming.

This hasn't come out in the media yet but it will.

The man is a joke. He had enrolled on a painting and a decorating course before the start of the season thinking he wasn't going to have a job at Hearts....until he got kept on.

My source in the club is fuming, and now I am and everyone else will be as our team for the derby starts taking that all too familiar shape!

HJ

We now have an answer to why our injured players always seem to break down in training or get re-injured so easily: TAM RICHIE.

Mike Tullberg hadn't trained all week with a stomach complaint, and hadn't been eating so he was dehydrated and in no fit state to train. Knowing this, Tam Richie made him do countless sprint sessions yesterday and pushed him too hard, so much so that he has re-torn his thigh muscle again and will be out for a month to 6 weeks.

This man is an unqualified clown. After this event, Tullberg was distraught, yet Richie was seen playing head tennis with someone and joking about, while all the other backroom staff were fuming.

The man is a joke. He had enrolled on a painting and a decorating course before the start of the season thinking he wasn't going to have a job at Hearts....until he got kept on.

My source in the club is fuming, and now I am and everyone else will be as our team for the derby starts taking that all too familiar shape!

HJ

not good if this is true, but maybe now gary glen will get his chance.

Wouldn't have played Tullberg on Sunday anyway whereas I fear Vlad would've. Increases Nade's chances now :)

If true it's sad, but we can hammer this shower on Sunday with or without an unknown striker. FTH

Don't you just hate it when a sore stomach gives you a torn thigh muscle.

No, a sore stomach wouldn't do it, but being dehydrated and ill means you shouldn't be forced into high intensity sprint training. Anyone with half a brain knows this.

....Richie has a far more substantial role now than he did under Levein also...

We have not had a good return on Tullberg so far.

It wasn't necessary to sign an injured player. Plenty other players were available in the summer.

It wasn't necessary to sign an injured player. Plenty other players were available in the summer.

We are lucky we didn't pay Reggina a transfer fee to add to our unsustainable debt. It would've been typical to pay six figures for this sort of return.

I always had a bad feeling about this from the start.

Injured when he was "on trial", Csaba "makes his decision" on him after seeing him for about 20 minutes in a game, injury lasts longer than expected, not yet up to match fitness, injured again...

(if what is posted is true of course)

Why sign an injured player? Even if the OP is on the wind up, it must always be a risk signing such a player

Ever since Riccarton, we've had more injuries than we've ever had. Maybe the OP has a point, maybe Ritchie should be sacked! There's something far wrong with the club when almost every player is injured, has been injured or will be after the derby game. It's either that or the coaches don't know how to train a football team or we have the most unfit players ever, or they're just a lazy bunch of wasters, only interested in their paypacket and whinge about the slightest wee knock or strain so as not to play upcoming matches, cos they canny be arsed! Whatever the problem is, it better get sorted soon, either that or we'll be a bottom 6 club for the forseeable future.

Ever since Riccarton, we've had more injuries than we've ever had. Maybe the OP has a point, maybe Ritchie should be sacked! There's something far wrong with the club when almost every player is injured, has been injured or will be after the derby game. It's either that or the coaches don't know how to train a football team or we have the most unfit players ever, or they're just a lazy bunch of wasters, only interested in their paypacket and whinge about the slightest wee knock or strain so as not to play upcoming matches, cos they canny be arsed! Whatever the problem is, it better get sorted soon, either that or we'll be a bottom 6 club for the forseeable future.

Or ever since Vlad came in....

So now it's Tam Ritchie who is (literally) "killing the club"?

Well he is the last non-Vlad appointment on the senior footballing staff

We know that, shame the scouts couldn't be bothered naming a few players in our own league, even if they did, some folk at the club don't listen.

I think Tullberg is a Vlad signing and I think he thinks he can turn a profit on him. I don't think his ability necessarily to play a season was fully considered. I imagine he is a Rudi type deal and if he can do enough to impress he might be able to moved on for a profit.

I accept I could be completely wrong.

Well the reality is that if Csaba needed to see him "on trial" before signing him, he simply didnt get the chance. He lasted around 3 days and 30 odd minutes of a friendly (where he didnt do much at all by all accounts) and that doesnt appear to me to be the basis upon which a player that allegedly needed a trial would be signed.

That said, does it really matter? I havent seen or heard anything yet that suggests Tullberg will make a huge difference to our attack.

HJ

And what point does this bit serve ?

You saying TR is a sadist ?

You saying he wants Tullberg injured ?

Just asking why you included those two words.

Drylaw Hearts
I think Tullberg is a Vlad signing and I think he thinks he can turn a profit on him. I don't think his ability necessarily to play a season was fully considered. I imagine he is a Rudi type deal and if he can do enough to impress he might be able to moved on for a profit.

My thoughts also.

Does it matter?

Signing injured players who take huge amount of sums out the club I imagine is a bit of an issue. Tullberg could end up being the new Pingol.

That said, I don't believe the OP for some reason.

I was being a tad flippant.

In the scheme of what Romanov doing to the club, signing yet another injury prone dud isnt the worst.

Our transfer policy is quite pathetic. Its a shambles, its unstructured and appears completely unplanned, it doesnt offer value for money, it doesnt serve up players suited to the SPL. OH, and surprise surprise it has been a shambles since the transfer window after Burley was emptied. Spot the common denominator?

Ultimately it is this gross negligence that is potentially putting us to the very edge of a financial cliff.

But as regards Sunday, Tullbergs injury doesnt really matter IMO

If Tullberg is injured AGAIN you really have to laugh. It's a complete farce how many injured players, particularly strikers we have signed. It looked yet another dodgy nothing signing right from the off and our transfer 'activity' really is coming back to haunt us again what with no decent left back, no cover for Driver at left mid and useless strikers.

And what point does this bit serve ?

You saying TR is a sadist ?

You saying he wants Tullberg injured ?

Just asking why you included those two words.

No, I doubt he wants him injured, but by several accounts Richie likes to push players to their limit (which is fine) but from what I've heard he likes to throw his weight around a bit. Drunk on the little power he has, if you will.

He knew of Tullberg's illness (as other backroom staff told him) and anyone with any qualified background knows when and when not to push someone to their limits.

For the record, i'm not getting all am-dram and blaming all injuries on him etc. i'm merely stating the fact that he has been given a fair bit of control over training, especially sprinting etc., and this is where breakdowns in training have occurred of late.

Facetious.

Illnesses such as colds, flu, gastric complaints and glandular problems leave the body weak and susceptible to injury - if rushed back into exercise which places excessive strain on the body.

Don't know how true this story is, but there's no flaw in the logic.

I know mate, I was just being daft. Should have added that smilie!

Anyhow, is this news up-to-date or the reason he suffered a reaction and missed games after he first arrived?

I know mate, I was just being daft. Should have added that smilie!

Anyhow, is this news up-to-date or the reason he suffered a reaction and missed games after he first arrived?

I just heard this news this morning as I think it happened in training yesterday... But it's a recurrence of the same injury as far as i'm aware.

Did the huns not go through a spell of having loads injured when they first moved to Murray Park? They thought it was down to overuse of the astroturf at the time with it being less forgiving than the mud they were used to training on.

May be a factor.

It's just typical Hearts! Both new outfield players are injured, think they were back in August! Imagine what it would be like to sign a player who actually makes a contribution to the team!, think back to all the new signings when Burley took over, all of them made a contribution to the team that season, i'm totally at a loss on why we sign players like Obua and Tullberg, there seems to be no end to these problems over the last 2 and a half years(Beslija, Pinilla, Tall was out a good while too, amongst others) It's not good enough, there's something not right regards fitness and training!

Did the huns not go through a spell of having loads injured when they first moved to Murray Park? They thought it was down to overuse of the astroturf at the time with it being less forgiving than the mud they were used to training on.

May be a factor.

Yes, Rangers had loads of problems similar to ours at the time. Strange how both clubs with these facilities had/have neverending problems yet, at the time, Celtic were winning the league and doing well in europe while Hibs went on to win the league cup, both those teams training outdoors and without all the comfort of a training academy!

mmmm, If true then its a frigging disgrace (obviously) However the cynic in me tells me to watch out for a man with such bad news that has yet no confirmation and when the OP only has 32 posts ;)

No disrespect intended of course

I always had a bad feeling about this from the start.

Injured when he was "on trial", Csaba "makes his decision" on him after seeing him for about 20 minutes in a game, injury lasts longer than expected, not yet up to match fitness, injured again...

(if what is posted is true of course)

Why sign an injured player? Even if the OP is on the wind up, it must always be a risk signing such a player

Laszlo clearly stated that he had not seen enough of Tullberg in the first match he played (the one he got injured) and stated he wanted to see him again before making his mind up. As the window was about to close, and no other players were looking like coming in, we signed Tullberg.

Seymour M Hersh
Does anyone know if this is actually true????

I will reserve comment until it is confirmed or otherwise.

Just back from Riccarton and I can confirm that MT does appear to have picked up another leg injury. No idea how he sustained it though as I decided not to ask him. He looked pretty miserable though. No sign of the first team squad apart from Neilson and A N Other working with the SA physio.

Chad Sexington

This is ridiculous.

If the OP's version of events is correct, TR should be picking up his P45.

Feckin joke.

:mad:

Just back from Riccarton and I can confirm that MT does appear to have picked up another leg injury. No idea how he sustained it though as I decided not to ask him. He looked pretty miserable though. No sign of the first team squad apart from Neilson and A N Other working with the SA physio.

Yup, they were the only 1st team players I saw too. Was it possibly Ches? Seemed to run similarly.

Who was it from the team playing on the left pitch who seemed to storm off? I only came up to watch while I ate my lunch, but someone seemed to storm off and keep turning back.

Seymour M Hersh
Yup, they were the only 1st team players I saw too. Was it possibly Ches? Seemed to run similarly.

Who was it from the team playing on the left pitch who seemed to storm off? I only came up to watch while I ate my lunch, but someone seemed to storm off and keep turning back.

Didn't see that, I left when the mob training nearest the centre were practising half volleys. They were allowed to go if they scored (that took a while) and after 5 went in that was the end of it. Maybe it was the first goalscorer you saw (Wagner by the way).

Guest S.U.S.S.

HJ

TAM RITCHIE: GTF

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Why did this never happen before the Romanov era?

Don't think it's Richies fault.

He may be an unqualified clown but is it him who decides if a player is up to training?

I just heard this news this morning as I think it happened in training yesterday... But it's a recurrence of the same injury as far as i'm aware.

Surely if this happened yesterday Csaba wouldnt be in todays evening news saying that "Tullberg and Nade are ready"

Guest S.U.S.S.
Why did this never happen before the Romanov era?

Don't think it's Richies fault.

He may be an unqualified clown but is it him who decides if a player is up to training?

How does Vlad know MT is unwell that day and unable to train?

I think if we try to hang this one at Vlads door its a step too far.

But, ive been wrong before.

Once.

How does Vlad know MT is unwell that day and unable to train?

I think if we try to hang this one at Vlads door its a step too far.

But, ive been wrong before.

Once.

Who said anything about Vlad?!

Guest S.U.S.S.
Who said anything about Vlad?!

Be pedantic if you want,

"Romanov Era"

If you were refering to one of his lackys then guess who they take orders from!

Csaba doesn't seem to know yet...

"Tullberg and Nade are ready but it's not only fitness," said the manager. "Christian Nade has worked very hard to come back, as has Tullberg. The problem is scoring, it's not running or fitness. Our strikers have not scored many goals and this must be better."

Maybe Tam Ritchie is trying to disrupt preparation by not only injuring players but also not making the "manager" aware :eek:

Be pedantic if you want,

"Romanov Era"

If you were refering to one of his lackys then guess who they take orders from!

I'm not aware of the ins and outs at Ricarton but if Tullberg really was ill you would think one of the medical staff would have assessed him and made the coaches aware of the level of training he should be doing, no?

I never meant it as a dig at Romanov but yes it's his guys that are pulling the strings.

I've heard stuff from an ex player RE the joke of a medical set up at Hearts and Richies name wasn't mentioned once.

Maybe Richie has more responsibility and fecked up but I think the fact there wasn't as many ridiculous injuries under Levein is a valid point.

Ask Neil McFarlane and Gary Wales if Richie is a clueless clown.

Guest JamboRobbo

I've heard stuff from an ex player RE the joke of a medical set up at Hearts and Richies name wasn't mentioned once.

And I've heard stuff from an ex-physio, and he also said the set up was a joke.

Guest S.U.S.S.
I'm not aware of the ins and outs at Ricarton but if Tullberg really was ill you would think one of the medical staff would have assessed him and made the coaches aware of the level of training he should be doing, no?

I never meant it as a dig at Romanov but yes it's his guys that are pulling the strings.

Maybe Richie has more responsibility and fecked up but I think the fact there wasn't as many ridiculous injuries under Levein is a valid point.

Ask Neil McFarlane and Gary Wales if Richie is a clueless clown.

The coach should make himself aware of his players situation, it is not uncommon for a player to declare fit as they want to play, he should make sure he knows by asking the medical staff to look at him.

Why on earth would i care about nelly and wales?

Charlie-Brown
I don't recall having all these injuries under Levein.

Don't you remember Stephane Adam, De-Vries, Stamp, Tomascek, Mahe, Valois etc always being injured or unavailable DH?

we seem to have a long track record of higher earning foreign players being out injured for prolonged and repeated periods.....something which isn't true of the Academy players or Kaunas players who have missed far fewer games by comparison over the years.

Archived