Oasis To Play Murrayfield

cobbyshambles

You what!!!!

Kasabian are immense live. The Enemy are gonna be massive if they can get over the whole The Jam tribute thing.

No they won't! They won't get any bigger than they are now! Betcha!

Oasis are past it

Kasabian are pish

The Enemy are worse

Murrayfield is crap

Dreading it, as I live near murrayfield!!

Oasis are past it

Kasabian are pish

The Enemy are worse

Murrayfield is crap

Well nae ******ing luck, get over it!!!

Ill be there :rock2::rock2::653::band:

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Oasis are past it

Kasabian are pish

The Enemy are worse

Murrayfield is crap

You should re-name yourself 'flat chebs' as you seem quite boring, that or 'saggy chebs'.

:eek:

;)

You should re-name yourself 'flat chebs' as you seem quite boring, that or 'saggy chebs'.

:eek:

;)

:rolleyes: Boring/Flat Chested cos I think Oasis are past it, and the other 2 are crap, bland and unoriginal! Hahaha!! I see all the small minded usual suspects are creaming their pants over this!!

Murrayfield is a rubbish venue for rubbish bands.

For the masses indeed....;)

Gavsy Van Gaverson
:rolleyes: Boring/Flat Chested cos I think Oasis are past it, and the other 2 are crap, bland and unoriginal! Hahaha!! I see all the small minded usual suspects are creaming their pants over this!!

Murrayfield is a rubbish venue for rubbish bands.

For the masses indeed....;)

:P

No - Murrayfield is a rubbish venue, for bands that are good / big enough to fill it.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Oasis are past it

Kasabian are pish

The Enemy are worse

Murrayfield is crap

I'm going to pish in your front garden.

Saw Oasis at T in the Park a few years ago and they were brilliant.

I know they are pr***s but they create a fantastic atmosphere and have some good songs.

Excellent stuff. Let's wreck the place, we're all neds anyway. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Anyone who thinks Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy on the same bill is below them needs to remove their head from their own a**ehole.

3 of the best live bands in Britain.

vlad on the tyne

this gigs going to be tops

my mate' said his bird sally wanted to go on holiday the same time as the concert, I said "So sally can wait"

Just to show how much Noel cares about all you Oasis fans, here's a quick excerpt from an interview yesterday:

"All these people are here to see me play guitar" ? it doesn't get any better. If you're s***, so what? The crowd are drunk anyway, they won't remember.

Beat me to it!

Just to show how much Noel cares about all you Oasis fans, here's a quick excerpt from an interview yesterday:

He makes a good point.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Sod that.

Wathing Andy Bell stuck to the wings. A criminal waste of talent.

I agree.

But he's obviously happy doing what he's doing (it's been 8 years now) so I wouldn't bother too much :cool:

I agree.

But he's obviously happy doing what he's doing (it's been 8 years now) so I wouldn't bother too much :cool:

I do though.

:sad:

Well that is a real shame :P

Ever fancied a job working for the samaritins?

There has been a few wind ups that seemed cosher at first but turned out to be rubbish.

A. Andy Bell solo album - not true

B. Ride reforming - not true.

Boooooo

Superb. You can't take that literal. Noel's always good for a classic quote.

Gavsy Van Gaverson
Ever fancied a job working for the samaritins?

There has been a few wind ups that seemed cosher at first but turned out to be rubbish.

A. Andy Bell solo album - not true

B. Ride reforming - not true.

Boooooo

At least he didn't join Gay Dad, thanks to Liam.

Bell was touring with Gay Dad playing lead guitar for two weeks during which time according to Gem Archer "Liam yelled [after hearing a radio report Bell had joined Gay Dad], Andy Bell's joining Gay Dad! We can't let him do that!" Within a day, Noel Gallagher was on the phone and Bell had flown to Wheeler End studio in Buckinghamshire. "I'd never played a bass before," he recalls. "They asked me to pick it up and join one of the biggest bands in the world. It was an offer I couldn't refuse."

At least he didn't join Gay Dad, thanks to Liam.

Bell was touring with Gay Dad playing lead guitar for two weeks during which time according to Gem Archer "Liam yelled [after hearing a radio report Bell had joined Gay Dad], Andy Bell's joining Gay Dad! We can't let him do that!" Within a day, Noel Gallagher was on the phone and Bell had flown to Wheeler End studio in Buckinghamshire. "I'd never played a bass before," he recalls. "They asked me to pick it up and join one of the biggest bands in the world. It was an offer I couldn't refuse."

Andy lost the plot a bit in the mid/late 90's. Hurricane#1 were average and when they split, Bell went down the Marr post Smiths route of being a bit of a session musso and playing bits and bobs for different folk. Gay Dad, not heard that name in years!

The Creation Records connection has helped Noel out times of need with players for the band (Andy, Ride and Gem, Heavy Stereo)

Do know that Liam used to have Ride's "Leave Them All Behind" at the start of his answering machine message.

Ride memebers are all still mates, and have appeared on stage together in dribs and drabs but not all together, think it will happen one day.

If you get the chance Gav, pick up Alan McGhee's book on Creation Records, think you would like it mate.

Excellent stuff. Let's wreck the place, we're all neds anyway. Might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb.

Anyone who thinks Oasis, Kasabian and The Enemy on the same bill is below them needs to remove their head from their own a**ehole.

3 of the best live bands in Britain.

Oasis are nowhere near one of the best live bands in Britain. Kasabian are pretty good live i will give you that, but would only be worth seeing if they only played songs off the first album, as for the Enemy, Paul Weller still tours, which makes the Enemy null and void.

IMO. :)

Chad Sexington
Oasis are nowhere near one of the best live bands in Britain. Kasabian are pretty good live i will give you that, but would only be worth seeing if they only played songs off the first album, as for the Enemy, Paul Weller still tours, which makes the Enemy null and void.

IMO. :)

Cant argue with any of that.

Especially the last part.

I read the singer of The Enemy say they they hadn't even heard The Jam till recently.

Aye ****in right. :rolleyes:

I read the singer of The Enemy say they they hadn't even heard The Jam till recently.

:eek: what a knob

He was actually quoted as saying that?

Doubt it very much to be honest.

I have read Tom Clarke quoted in the music press saying The Jam are very much an influence.

Every ned in East Central Scotland will be at Murrayfield that day.

Chavstock.

No thanks.

:rolleyes:

*Chavstock*....good one Chad. :):)

Chad Sexington
He was actually quoted as saying that?

Doubt it very much to be honest.

I have read Tom Clarke quoted in the music press saying The Jam are very much an influence.

Adi, He definitely said it.

Cant remember where I read it. Might have been Q or Mojo. He was definitely quoted as saying he hadn't even heard The Jam until recently and The Enemy's sound was there own. I think he was being defensive at being compared to them all the time.

As a massive Jam fan I just thought...Who are you trying to kid mate?

Adi, He definitely said it.

Cant remember where I read it. Might have been Q or Mojo. He was definitely quoted as saying he hadn't even heard The Jam until recently and The Enemy's sound was there own. I think he was being defensive at being compared to them all the time.

As a massive Jam fan I just thought...Who are you trying to kid mate?

He comes across as a complete bawbag so it doesnt surprise me in the slightest to be honest.

No - Murrayfield is a rubbish venue, for bands that are good / big enough to fill it.

Oasis have a massive, loyal following - doesn't make them good!

Garth Brooks has a massive, loyal following - doesn't make him good!

Aye. Very good.

:)It's my girlfriends Birthday the same day.......

She'll be spending it on her own :band:

You THINK !!

:)

I know if I have a ticket I'll be going, can see her the day after.

Did ask her if she wanted to go but she isn't a fan of getting squashed and having beer chucked on her!

Archived