Congratulations to Saulius Mikoliunas

Hearts Heritage

Drylaw Hearts
And what Hobo has as many for Scotland,

You do realise that getting a cap for Scotland and getting a cap for Lithuania is different !

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats Miko..........remember Uncle Vlad's big pressie at Christmas, he has done so much for you in such a young life:rolleyes::rolleyes:

PS Enjoy your testimonial at Tynie soon, it will probably be the next time Hearts fans will see our great leader in person:p

You do realise that getting a cap for Scotland and getting a cap for Lithuania is different !

You do realise this was a congratulatory thread til you and your ilk hijacked it?

Well done Miko.

Drylaw Hearts
You do realise this was a congratulatory thread til you and your ilk hijacked it?

Well done Miko.

I hijacked it !!!!

How very dramatic.

Yes, Robbie Neilson can get a cap for Scotland.

Well done Miko.

Scotland are ranked 26, Lithuania 37.

Lithuania are not as good as Scotland.

Miko is doing ok though.

Hearts Heritage
Scotland are ranked 26, Lithuania 37.

Lithuania are not as good as Scotland.

Miko is doing ok though.

Lithuania have 9 points from 4 games.

Scotland have 4 from 3 games.

I know which I would prefer.

Frankenstein Jambo.

I think miko will be a hearts player for the rest of career and with the form he's shown this year i expect him to become the most capped hearts player ever. Well done miko sir!!!!!!!!!!

Lawrie 'last minute' Reilly has 38 placing him 7 ahead of Elvis.

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/clubs/hibernian.html#SummarybyCaps

Which is even more impressive given that there were less Internationals played back then.

Arguably the achievements of Reilly, Pressley and Miko are all eclipsed by Bobby Walker

He gained 29 caps between 1900 and 1913 at a time when Scotland only played 3 internationals a year as opposed to around 9 in the modern era and was Scotland's record Cap Holder for 25 years

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/walkerbobby.html

At his peak he played every Scotland game for four years solid from 1902 to 1905

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/player_details.cfm?playerid=113515

Hearts Heritage
Which is even more impressive given that there were less Internationals played back then.

Arguably the achievements of Reilly, Pressley and Miko are all eclipsed by Bobby Walker

He gained 29 caps between 1900 and 1913 at a time when Scotland only played 3 internationals a year as opposed to around 9 in the modern era and was Scotland's record Cap Holder for 25 years

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/players/walkerbobby.html

At his peak he played every Scotland game for four years solid from 1902 to 1905

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/player_details.cfm?playerid=113515

Not even arguably

I've weighted the caps to account for the no of possible games played

http://www.londonhearts.com/scotland/players/aaplayersbyweighted.html

Bobby is 3rd of all time.

It is a disgrace that he isn't in the 'Hall Of Fame'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Walker

Hearts Heritage

PS Bobby may be getting a 30th Cap. I've heard rumours that the Ibrox Disaster match will be officially recognised.

Lets face it, most of us could get 25 caps for Lithuania.

No big deal. ;)

They are doing better than Scotland!

yes its just you, for **** sake get a life, miko puts more into the team than most at hearts just now, are you trying to be the same as the west coast media and rubbish his every move or just being a pain in the a**e

john brownlee
I cant be the only one who thinks its a bit of a shame that Miko as a Hearts player has more international caps for his particular country than some far far better foreign Hearts players who contributed more to Hearts than Miko ever will.

Flogel and Neimi to name but two

Will be even more of a shame if he beats the Hearts cap record IMO.

Or is it just me ?

heres one for you how about all the great scottish Hearts players that got very few caps for their country

Well done Miko keep it up and prove to those lesser beings in the GFA, the refs, smithy and of course the usual suspects that post on here, for once give credit where due go on Miko get the most caps ever, be in our hall of fame before you are sold for a club record.

Drylaw Hearts
heres one for you how about all the great scottish Hearts players that got very few caps for their country

Well done Miko keep it up and prove to those lesser beings in the GFA, the refs, smithy and of course the usual suspects that post on here, for once give credit where due go on Miko get the most caps ever, be in our hall of fame before you are sold for a club record.

:Funny-Post:

Cough.

Craig Gordon.

Cough.

Miko by winning his 25th cap whilst playing for Hearts has become Hearts most capped foreign International and goes 3rd on his own in the all time list.

well done Miko lad.

Now go out and rip the Hobos a new one on sunday

x

Hope he leaves Hearts. Just for the sake of his own career and the national team.

TBH I hope the same for all the lithuanian players. Then you can just happily just wallop in your excelent pool of super british lads like Elliot, Mole and crap like that.

I don't like him for disrespecting our club when he thought it would be better to go and get married and have a honeymoon instead of reporting for Pre-Season training.

Are you serious?

The Real Maroonblood
Hope he leaves Hearts. Just for the sake of his own career and the national team.

TBH I hope the same for all the lithuanian players. Then you can just happily just wallop in your excelent pool of super british lads like Elliot, Mole and crap like that.

I wish they would.

We don't necessarily have to have bad players in the squad, of whatever nationality.

Christ I hope your right - waste of space taking up a jersey that someone with ability could be wearing:mad:

Malcolm Tucker
Christ I hope your right - waste of space taking up a jersey that someone with ability could be wearing:mad:

ODDBALLSAYSsilkscreen.jpg

:)

QUOTE=Jackie Moon;569142]You do realise this was a congratulatory thread til you and your ilk hijacked it?

Well done Miko.

:thumbs_up::

I think you'll find the majority of Hearts fans judge players on their ability not nationality. I'd happily watch both Mole and Elliot ahead of Shammy and Kestutis. On the other hand Miko and Zaliukas have been two of our better players this season.

With an attitude like yours you would be more at home on the huddle board crying victim.

Drylaw Hearts

I hope they all leave too.

And I hope they take the owner and the rest of his gimps with them.

Are you serious?

Deadly.

I hope they all leave too.

And I hope they take the owner and the rest of his gimps with them.

Deadly.

And you as well!!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I'll drive them all to the airport.

Cheers. :)

P.S Mikos will never get any bigger than Hearts. FACT!

Guest JamboRobbo

I'll follow you just in case you break down - don't wanna take any chances. :P

Malcolm Tucker

P.S Mikos will never get any bigger than Hearts. FACT!

No-one said he would. END OFF!!1! MA HA.

:P

Contalmaison Stand

Well done Miko! Now we ask you to round off another milestone with a Derby winner against the filth!!

Archived