Hibs game on TV in Thailand?

Rampant_Rudolf

Rampant_Rudolf

Hi guys,

Long shot here, but would anyone know of any bars in Thailand which would have the Hibs game on tv?

3 of us are on a travelling mission round Thailand and could travel to wherever necessary :)

Preferably Bangkok as we're most likely gonna be there.

Only tv we've seen so far is African or Thai native.

Cheers

BangkokHearts

It's not live on Thai terrestrial TV nor cable or satellite.

It might be live on Supersports which only some pubs have. Your best bet is in the Sukhumvit area in Bangkok at somewhere with several screens such as Gullivers on Soi 5 or the Londoner on Sukhumvit Soi 33. You might have to ask them to put it on though.

It's not live on Thai terrestrial TV nor cable or satellite.

It might be live on Supersports which only some pubs have. Your best bet is in the Sukhumvit area in Bangkok at somewhere with several screens such as Gullivers on Soi 5 or the Londoner on Sukhumvit Soi 33. You might have to ask them to put it on though.

Gullivers on Kho San road in bangkok has lots of screens and shows premiership, when i was there this time last year they didn't show any Scottish Premier games. The londerner as mentioned or i think the robin hood on Sukhumvit Soi 33 might also do so.

If you cant find it, there are plenty of great bars at Soi Cowboy ;)

BangkokHearts

Thailand could very well be at war with Cambodia tonight. There's heavy gunfire and rpg rounds being exchanged between Thai and Cambodian forces as I type.

Thailand has moved onto a war footing and has urged all Thai nationals to leave Cambodia immediately.

Frankenstein Jambo.
Hi guys,

Long shot here, but would anyone know of any bars in Thailand which would have the Hibs game on tv?

3 of us are on a travelling mission round Thailand and could travel to wherever necessary :)

Preferably Bangkok as we're most likely gonna be there.

Only tv we've seen so far is African or Thai native.

Cheers

For staters its the hearts game!

Archived