DREW BUSBY

Miller Jambo 60

LOL! Nah! Actually, come to think of it, he was just as scared as I was last year, when we were meeting again after a 29 year gap! :eek: Was nervous as a kitten, so I was.:unsure:

Lynn:ninja:

heh heh.....Superb! I remember reading about some interview or other where Drew answered to the question "..what's it like being a Hearts cult hero?". He said..." I'm not sure about the hero part! The Hearts fans remember the good games, I remember the bad ones!". Was this not the endearing thing about the guy? He always played down the hero worship thing....it was as if the man was embarassed to be known as a big part of the fans' lives. He was happy just to be asked for an autograph now and then........that was good enough for the Buzz. I just wish we had him for Sunday..............!;)

And Rab prentice never got the caps he deserved.

Mind an under 23 game at TYNE ripped up 3 defenders and scored from one mad angle.

CLASS.

Who was the other team.

Was it not Denmark? 4-1 or something.

Goodmorningmrfisherman
Dont be a prat he was gash:107years:

You make me laugh shuggie was an unsung hero.

Remember when we played Montrose at and Frank Liddle throttled Kenny Aird,the fans started Busbys going to get you and the buzzbomb just turned around and shook his head and gestered no im not.

That was a first.

Archived