Bruno

Legend Claws

Gimme an H...
What are the chances of him starting on Sun?

I fancy

Driver Bruno Stewart Miko

Chances - Slim to none IMO.

That midfield would be most folks preferred line-up.

Unfortunately I reckon it'll be more of the same,

Kara

Miko Stewart Larry

Wee Man

My choice for Easter Road would be

Ruben

Driver Bruno Miko

Stewart

Pity Im not the manager though eh!

:D

What are the chances of him starting on Sun?

I fancy

Driver Bruno Stewart Miko

If he does and we get humped, people will moan about his lack of games before being dropped in the squad.

If he doesnt play and we get humped, people will moan about Bruno NOT being in the squad.

Either way, if we dont win, Csaba will have got it wrong.

SACK CSABA!

Guest jambomickey
If he does and we get humped, people will moan about his lack of games before being dropped in the squad.

If he doesnt play and we get humped, people will moan about Bruno NOT being in the squad.

Either way, if we dont win, Csaba will have got it wrong.

SACK CSABA!

well what's your prefered midfield? surely you can see if you've been to the games that karapidis is not a midfielder and lee wallace is sheet as is jamie mole. so why can't csaba see that?

well what's your prefered midfield? surely you can see if you've been to the games that karapidis is not a midfielder and lee wallace is sheet as is jamie mole. so why can't csaba see that?

As I said before, i think certain players get a game, becaise in truth, the alternative aint up to much either.

My Midfield would be

Driver, Bruno, Mickey, Larry

I agree Karapidis is not a midfielder, although I actually think he has done good job. I think he is there to be a calming level head next to Mickey. he is competent on the ball and does not fluster.

Id have Ruben as a sub for the middle 2, and Chesney and Miko as subs for the wings.

Im suspect about Bruno as Ive not seen him play in over a year. but I think he is a class act.

I think Csaba with retain Mickey and Karapidis. I think he wont want to risk changes for the derby game.

I also think he might be right.

But in thel long term, id like Bruno and Mickey to play centre with Ruben as sub for injury and suspension. Karapidis can also help.

Gimme an H...
As I said before, i think certain players get a game, becaise in truth, the alternative aint up to much either.

My Midfield would be

I agree Karapidis is not a midfielder, although I actually think he has done good job. I think he is there to be a calming level head next to Mickey. he is competent on the ball and does not fluster.

Id have Ruben as a sub for the middle 2, and Chesney and Miko as subs for the wings.

Im suspect about Bruno as Ive not seen him play in over a year. but I think he is a class act.

I think Csaba with retain Mickey and Karapidis. I think he wont want to risk changes for the derby game.

But in thel long term, id like Bruno and Mickey to play centre with Ruben as sub for injury and suspension. Karapidis can also help.

I hope he does 'risk changes' for the derby game considering the last few performances tbh.

Not having a go just think we need a change.

Buck the trend and we may pump them.

I hope he does 'risk changes' for the derby game considering the last few performances tbh.

Not having a go just think we need a change.

Buck the trend and we may pump them.

I would like the same.

Im just not sure he'd change it for this game.

As I said in my first post. Any changes will get slated if we lose. Not changing will get slated if we lose.

He may go for the lesser of two evils....whichever that is!

Guest jambomickey

team i'd play, kello, jonsson, berra, karapidis, zaliukas, rapnik, stewart, palazuelos, driver, tullberg, nade. but in a 3-5-2 formation

I think tomorrow's reserve game will tell us. If Bruno plays 45 minutes he will be on against Hibs. If he plays the full game he'll be on the bench.

Gimme an H...
team i'd play, kello, jonsson, berra, karapidis, zaliukas, rapnik, stewart, palazuelos, driver, tullberg, nade. but in a 3-5-2 formation

Thank **** you're not Csaba then.

That system and team at Fester with their attacking options?

Suicidal.

My Midfield would be

Great midfield on paper but too attacking for Easter Road. It offers no protection to the back four. For what it's worth, i would play possibly 2 holding midfielders.

I also worry about our full backs, i think Lee's confidence is shot (pardon the pun) and with Hibs playing a forward 3, i think they are in for a torrid time.

My Team,

Kello,

Karapidis - Berra - Zailukas - Wallace ( only because there are no options)

- Johnsson - Ruben -

Larry - Stewart - Driver -

- Nade -

Lochend Brazil

Shabba should grow a pair and go for it.

Kello

Eddy

Zal

Berra

Wallace/Obua if fit

Larry

Stu

Bruno

Driver

Nade

Tullberg

If that team gels we could give them a right good erse bursting.

How can you try an slate Csaba then come away with this pish? Jesus Christ!

You want to play a young centre half, out of position, for his first senior game, in a derby game, away from home. Are you high????

Can i just ask, which of Jonsson, Berra, Karapidis, Zaliukis, and Rapnik are playing in midfield?

FWIW I'd play,

Kello

Jonsson, Zaliukis, Berra, Rapnik

Miko, Stewart, Bruno, Driver

Tullberg, Mole

Archived