I NEED HELP

Miller Jambo 60

Miller Jambo 60

Back from the game having wine fed up slaged the wife who does not know :mad::mad:my pain.

Anyone feeling the same or is it me

Doug, go and sleep it off, these things always look better in the morning.

All the best to you

Back from the game having wine fed up slaged the wife who does not know :mad::mad:my pain.

Just you I aint got a wife :)

Well doug sitting eating prawns with a garlic and Ginger coating with a piri piri mayo the dugs BTW, the wife feels the pain so not in the same boat, but yes its so hard to feel we had so many chances and feel like we have been cheated out weejie bassas..................................

Miller Jambo 60
Well doug sitting eating prawns with a garlic and Ginger coating with a piri piri mayo the dugs BTW, the wife feels the pain so not in the same boat, but yes its so hard to feel we had so many chances and feel like we have been cheated out weejie bassas..................................

Cheers bud enjoy mate still say we done well tonight cheats ref was a plonker hand ball goal ma ha:)

Cheers bud enjoy mate still say we done well tonight cheats ref was a plonker hand ball goal ma ha:)

yeah had a disagreement on the bus back i said we done ok and there was a few positives to take from tonight (get rid of Jose) no wonder they get irrate when you got cheating weejie bassas of officials and when its 15 v 11 its not fair

Please. You meant sLaged didn't you?:ninja:

Miller Jambo 60
Please. You meant sLaged didn't you?:ninja:

See:) the time im goosed luv hearts

SHUG pass of im tired luv you gorgie rule:)

Archived