The Labour Party and its cohorts!

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

Now, before I start let me just state that I have never, and never will be a member of any political party, and only vote for whatever party that I think will do the best to promote biking as a cheaper form of alterative transport (which included Labour in 98 when Broon said biking was part of Labours new transport strategy then promptly dropped road tax on small cars but not bikes)!

Now for the rant, for 3 years we have been stuck in a 2 bedroomed council house the size of a shoebox, West Lothian Council will not allow us to move to a bigger house cos theres only 3 of us and with the wifes family coming from Newcastle it means we've got to blow up airbeds if anyone comes to visit. We were on the housing list with Weslo ( the old SSHA) but WL council got in cahoots with them and we were removed from that list as well.

The guy who stayed 2 doors from us when we moved in MOD EDIT sold up as he was moving to Oz and his Mrs moved in with her mother whilst waiting to move. The move fell thro as the oldest kids dad would not sign the forms for emigration so back he came and promptly was given a 2 bedroomed house (unheard of).

Now him and the Mrs have split up and she's moved elsewhere. I bumped into him in the pub last night only for him to tell me that he's getting moved into a 3 bedroomed Weslo house by the council (even tho he's a single man).

I think I made it quite clear what I thought of him and he departed rather quickly like the low as a snakes belly reptile coward that he is! MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Rant over.

PS. I was going to post this last night but the language I would have used would have resulted in a suspension!

:107years:

Now, before I start let me just state that I have never, and never will be a member of any political party, and only vote for whatever party that I think will do the best to promote biking as a cheaper form of alterative transport (which included Labour in 98 when Broon said biking was part of Labours new transport strategy then promptly dropped road tax on small cars but not bikes)!

Now for the rant, for 3 years we have been stuck in a 2 bedroomed council house the size of a shoebox, West Lothian Council will not allow us to move to a bigger house cos theres only 3 of us and with the wifes family coming from Newcastle it means we've got to blow up airbeds if anyone comes to visit. We were on the housing list with Weslo ( the old SSHA) but WL council got in cahoots with them and we were removed from that list as well.

The guy who stayed 2 doors from us when we moved in MOD EDIT sold up as he was moving to Oz and his Mrs moved in with her mother whilst waiting to move. The move fell thro as the oldest kids dad would not sign the forms for emigration so back he came and promptly was given a 2 bedroomed house (unheard of).

Now him and the Mrs have split up and she's moved elsewhere. I bumped into him in the pub last night only for him to tell me that he's getting moved into a 3 bedroomed Weslo house by the council (even tho he's a single man).

I think I made it quite clear what I thought of him and he departed rather quickly like the low as a snakes belly reptile coward that he is! MOD EDIT

MOD EDIT

Rant over.

PS. I was going to post this last night but the language I would have used would have resulted in a suspension!

Move to Livingston BJ. Houses are in much better order as they are generally newer and you hardly ever get less than a three bedroom off the council.

Doctor FinnBarr
Move to Livingston BJ. Houses are in much better order as they are generally newer and you hardly ever get less than a three bedroom off the council.

Strangely enough I accually like Blackburn due to spending most my life here!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
West Lothian has an SNP Council!

But Blackburns corrupt councillors are Labour apart from 1 Indie.

Strangely enough I accually like Blackburn due to spending most my life here!

Blackburn and Fauldhouse are the only two places in West Lothian I have never had a pint in a pub. Through choice I have to say.

West Lothian has an SNP Council!

Only just. The SNP had to form a coalition as Labour had one more councillor than them.

Doctor FinnBarr
Blackburn and Fauldhouse are the only two places in West Lothian I have never had a pint in a pub. Through choice I have to say.

The Almond in Blackburn was a good Hearts pub for many a year until its demise. Nowadays Morans Turf bar dishes out a cracking pint of Guinness!

Archived