Administration

stephanepaille

stephanepaille

Why is it that every Hibbie you meet just now tells you that we are going into administration ???

Every day another rumour...every day Hibs.net full of pretend bankers and w*****s telling us that we are a gonner.

Walked into work yesterday and a guy says " Something happening at Tynecastle today ??? I said no, not as far as i know with the internationals being on.

He says " i heard last night from the police that they have been told to have a heavy presence up there today.

I just KNEW it was pure pants but they keep coming up with stories.

Sad sad sad sad sad Hibbies, concentrate on your own team...yous havny won the Scottish cup for 107 years man....embarrassing to say the least.

And one more thing...anybody see the 105 year old virgin in the sun ????

Heard she is keeping her self till Hibs win the cup.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doctor FinnBarr
Why is it that every Hibbie you meet just now tells you that we are going into administration ???

Every day another rumour...every day Hibs.net full of pretend bankers and w*****s telling us that we are a gonner.

Walked into work yesterday and a guy says " Something happening at Tynecastle today ??? I said no, not as far as i know with the internationals being on.

He says " i heard last night from the police that they have been told to have a heavy presence up there today.

Sad sad sad sad sad Hibbies, concentrate on your own team...yous havny won the Scottish cup for 107 years man....embarrassing to say the least.

Did we not go into admin then? Could be a few posters on here feeling the need to apologise today!

:107years:

If we tell all the Hearts fans Hibs are P1sh, would the Leith'rs start to beleive it.... they should do!

(I am still worried about the credit crunch mind you, BUT we wont go under... )

Doctor FinnBarr
If we tell all the Hearts fans Hibs are P1sh, would the Leith'rs start to beleive it.... they should do!

The UK might tho!

:eek:

The Hibs fans that I'm friends with are fine, but I know what it's like to work in a place where there is genuine dislike for people depending on which side of the divide you fall on. I have met some really bitter Hibbys in my time. Enough in fact, to make me wonder why they put themselves through such spite.

I would try and laugh it off, or simpy ignore it.

The fact is, we are not in administration.

Another point to remember is that our debt has been slashed, as has our ridiculous wage bill.

Hearts finances, as a far as I'm concerned are pretty much under control for now.

But then I know as much as your average Dow Jones predicting financial expert Hibby.

Buffalo Bill

Revenge is dish best served cold.

we'll get our chance to rub their noses in it a'la cup parade at fester road. will these losers never learn to shut it!

Does anyone care what any Hobo says?

We all know that success for Hibs is when Hearts fail. They have never achieved anything (apart from invites to Europe, floodlights, wee cup etc :rofl:)

so pre-occupy their football lives with what we do.

Their jelousy, bitterness and lack of success means they will do or say anything to try and annoy us. They are not worth listening to.

Does anyone care what any Hobo says?

Their jelousy, bitterness and lack of success means they will do or say anything to try and annoy us. They are not worth listening to.

I started watching football on a regular basis in 1968, in the times since then, I have seen Hibs lift silverware, at Hampden, five times.

Just to pre-empt the usual replies, Hibs, like Hearts are nothing like the infirm, to which a couple of seasons without a trophy is considered unusual and an utter failure, therefore, to our clubs, there is no such thing as a wee cup.

I started watching football on a regular basis in 1968, in the times since then, I have seen Hibs lift silverware, at Hampden, five times.

Just to pre-empt the usual replies, Hibs, like Hearts are nothing like the infirm, to which a couple of seasons without a trophy is considered unusual and an utter failure, therefore, to our clubs, there is no such thing as a wee cup.

Sorry, but the Dryborough Cup and the Tennents Sixes don't count.

Hearts failure = Hibs success. That's all there is to it.

Bitter, bitter pieces of excrement.

i totally agree...hate to be nit picky but havnt hibs only one 3 cups since 68...1972,1991,2007?

portobellojambo1

I am not taken in by the stories emanating from down Leith way Eddington.

However where I differ from you is that I have not discounted the possibility, I think in the present climate it would be stupid of any business to say we will 100% get through this.

Much bigger institutions than HMFC have fallen by the way side, not just as a result of the current situation, but over the years. Companies with much higher turnover than Hearts have just disappeared.

It is not something I am willing to discount, but what I am not willing to do is spend all my time thinking about it, because at the end of the day there is not an awful lot I could do to prevent it happening anyway.

What I would say is the present situation is as big a danger to Hibs future as it is to Hearts future, but it is a lot more difficult to wind up opposition fans by concentrating on your own problems.

Hibs fans keep telling us we are going into administration because they know it gets on our tits, so they are achieving their aim, they are annoying us. Just do what I do, and don't read or listen to their s h i t.

Canadianjambo

Who really cares what Hibs fan think, predict or hope for. Let them go on their merry little ways and if their belief in Hearts going into administraion gives them loads of masturbation material, hey, let them enjoy!! They've been out in the cold longer then the 105 year old virgin I read about in the papers!!

:107years:

Its their wet dream as they know that us not being around is the only way they'll ever be the big team in Edinburgh.

Fair point.... but.... Im sure there someone/group would buy the club on the cheap

I am not taken in by the stories emanating from down Leith way Eddington.

However where I differ from you is that I have not discounted the possibility, I think in the present climate it would be stupid of any business to say we will 100% get through this.

Much bigger institutions than HMFC have fallen by the way side, not just as a result of the current situation, but over the years. Companies with much higher turnover than Hearts have just disappeared.

It is not something I am willing to discount, but what I am not willing to do is spend all my time thinking about it, because at the end of the day there is not an awful lot I could do to prevent it happening anyway.

What I would say is the present situation is as big a danger to Hibs future as it is to Hearts future, but it is a lot more difficult to wind up opposition fans by concentrating on your own problems.

Hibs fans keep telling us we are going into administration because they know it gets on our tits, so they are achieving their aim, they are annoying us. Just do what I do, and don't read or listen to their s h i t.

Its their wet dream as they know that us not being around is the only way they'll ever be the big team in Edinburgh.

That's it.

Wee team, wee team mentality.

We should be flattered that they think about us so much.

Read my sig..............................:107years:

Because if the shoe was on the other foot you would be saying the exact same thing to them.

i totally agree...hate to be nit picky but havnt hibs only one 3 cups since 68...1972,1991,2007?

There was two other occasions against Celtic in 1972 & 73, both, at the time, high profile occasions.

I also saw a Hearts v Wolves final, where I was disappointed with the English team's success, I had gone to both legs of the semi against Motherwell, with a pal. In the second leg, when Hearts got the extra time winner, nobody [me included], in the delighted away support had any notions of it being a diddy competition.

The Hibs fans that I'm friends with are fine, but I know what it's like to work in a place where there is genuine dislike for people depending on which side of the divide you fall on. I have met some really bitter Hibbys in my time. Enough in fact, to make me wonder why they put themselves through such spite.

I would try and laugh it off, or simpy ignore it.

The fact is, we are not in administration.

Another point to remember is that our debt has been slashed, as has our ridiculous wage bill.

Hearts finances, as a far as I'm concerned are pretty much under control for now.

But then I know as much as your average Dow Jones predicting financial expert Hibby.

Buffalo Bill

Some of my best mates are Jambos - my best man and Godfather to my son is a Jambo. The problem is with these forums - folk (including me) take it to extremes. I assume everybody does it just to noise the other lot up, rather than anything genuinelly malicious, and don't take it at all seriously.

I haven't met anyone who is genuinelly bitter towards either your lot or my lot when you speak to them in person. In fact, I've a good friend who's a ST holder with his kids at Tynie, and we text each other the scores through the games with no revelling in the others' misery when things aren't going our way.

In "real life" folk are far more reasonable and rational than they are on the forums.

Surely Sir Tom Farmer is not immune to the current financial crisis so perhaps this may lead to him questioning his continued support of the Hibs!

ChemicalJambo

But surely if someone you know works in a solicitors office and the top boy is saying Hearts are going into administration then its worth putting on here to see if anyone knows if its true?

Jam Tarts 1874

Seems a bit rich for Hearts fans to slag off the hobos for believing administration rumours every time they come up. It seems to be mostly Hearts fans on here who are starting these rumours and are backed up by fantasists who tell lies in order to try and get some qudos and credibility into their sad little lives.

That's it.

We should be flattered that they think about us so much.

And Hibs are not being mentioned on here???? Both as bad as each other.

Guest juvehearts

lets put this big cup/wee cup saga to bed once & for all.

big cup gets played on a saturday & is the last game of the scottish season watched by 52000 fans & by millions all oor the world.

you gain entry to europe if won & have a party all weekend, seeing the team bring the trophy home.

wee cup gets played on a sunday 3/4 of the way through the season, usualy overshaddowed by one of the OF playing if neither are in the final.

with no entry into europe & can't celebrate the sucess as youre in work on monday morning.

now both are major trophies in scotland, IMO the wee cup is a meaningless tournament as it gives NO guarntee into europe & you cant celebrate the sucess as it is played on the sabbith

Francis Albert
Seems a bit rich for Hearts fans to slag off the hobos for believing administration rumours every time they come up. It seems to be mostly Hearts fans on here who are starting these rumours and are backed up by fantasists who tell lies in order to try and get some qudos and credibility into their sad little lives.

Agreed. And have any of them EVER came on to explain why their latest "I've just had an email ..." rumour proves to total ****.

I've had 5 texts in the last week saying people had heard we were going into administration this week (meaning last week), recently we or should I say Vlad/UBIG/UKIO converted $12M of debt into shares ... now lets be honest, is that the behaviour of a club sailing close to the wind ??? If there was ever a chance of administration the folk at the top of the Hearts tree would rather have left that $12M debt to be dealt with under everything that goes with administration.

My theory is that the hobos have found (at last) one of their number who can spell "administration" and they're so chuffed that they've got somebody who can spell such a big word that they just have to flaunt it!!!

Now that's the English dealt with, all we need is for them to find someone who can count past 7, say up to something like 107 and that's a 100% improvement in Leith Schools in one year!!!

keeping using my reply m8..................

even if we go into administration, or even go bust, it ain't gonna make them any better,they'll still be single fish,so their is no point in them bashing their bishops about it,they'll always be gash,give or take the odd wee cup,thats a hobo's lot in life i'm afraid,with or without hmfc...................

it seems to really **** of the hobo's i know,because its fact :107years:

MacDonald Jardine
My theory is that the hobos have found (at last) one of their number who can spell "administration" and they're so chuffed that they've got somebody who can spell such a big word that they just have to flaunt it!!!

Now that's the English dealt with, all we need is for them to find someone who can count past 7, say up to something like 107 and that's a 100% improvement in Leith Schools in one year!!!

Not just that

if you get to about page 9 of the thread they get half way to understanding what administration is.

I'd have thought one of their pals of high standing in the financial/ legal worlds would have explained before now.

It really is time to stop burying heads in the sand. The administration rumours have not derived from bitter Hobos, but from the result of a badly run business combined with the affects of a credit crunch. The rumours persist, I heard today from a financier that we will be in administration next week. Administration will happen...there are 3 writs out against us !!!...let's start facing up to the situation we are in instead of questioning the number of posts people have and sources. As always, there is no smoke without fire!! However, I firmly believe that getting rid of Romanov and starting again at whatever level is the only way to go. That will happen! Deep down, I think everyone knew that the minute Burley and then Anderton were sacked ... the writing was on the wall.

Next weeks derby means nothing in terms of the situation we are in. I honestly couldn't care less about the result.

Charlie-Brown
It really is time to stop burying heads in the sand. The administration rumours have not derived from bitter Hobos, but from the result of a badly run business combined with the affects of a credit crunch. The rumours persist, I heard today from a financier that we will be in administration next week. Administration will happen...there are 3 writs out against us !!!...let's start facing up to the situation we are in instead of questioning the number of posts people have and sources. As always, there is no smoke without fire!! However, I firmly believe that getting rid of Romanov and starting again at whatever level is the only way to go. That will happen! Deep down, I think everyone knew that the minute Burley and then Anderton were sacked ... the writing was on the wall.

Next weeks derby means nothing in terms of the situation we are in. I honestly couldn't care less about the result.

Steve/LL ?? :o

Oh dear oh dear!!!

WHATEVER the state of our finances that statement sounds as if it's right out of the Leith Docker's Manual of "aping" a Jambo!!!

Wow. Like a clich? machine gun......

OK. Maybe that was a bit exaggerated. Of course, I want us to win next week..but I'm just trying to counter the short term thinking of some people on here. A derby victory that papers over cracks, both on and off the park, does nobody any favours.

OK. Maybe that was a bit exaggerated. Of course, I want us to win next week..but I'm just trying to counter the short term thinking of some people on here. A derby victory that papers over cracks, both on and off the park, does nobody any favours.

And again! You may well be the perfect JKBer.

Also, a derby victory in any situation is one of the best things that can happen in the world.

Give it up then, derby football is what its all about. I will be buzzing going into Fester Road next week.

I don't honestly think you can compare the value of a derby victory, achieved by a team with heart, back in the days of the Dunbar End, with anything that Zaliukas and co will plunder next week.

PS. For the benefit of a large number of posters on here...the Dunbar end was the terracing populated by Hearts fans!

I don't honestly think you can compare the value of a derby victory, achieved by a team with heart, back in the days of the Dunbar End, with anything that Zaliukas and co will plunder next week.

Greeting methadone guzzlers are still greeting methadone guzzlers, regardless of the names of the players in the squad that beats them. I for one will be over the moon if this happens.

PS. For the benefit of a large number of posters on here...the Dunbar end was the terracing populated by Hearts fans!

did the street name change then or do we now sit in the albion road stand?:107years::hobofish:

did the street name change then or do we now sit in the albion road stand?:107years::hobofish:

It was named after the William Dunbar juice factory that was behind the ground years ago.

And that would be .............

Some of my best mates are Jambos - my best man and Godfather to my son is a Jambo. The problem is with these forums - folk (including me) take it to extremes. I assume everybody does it just to noise the other lot up, rather than anything genuinelly malicious, and don't take it at all seriously.

I haven't met anyone who is genuinelly bitter towards either your lot or my lot when you speak to them in person. In fact, I've a good friend who's a ST holder with his kids at Tynie, and we text each other the scores through the games with no revelling in the others' misery when things aren't going our way.

In "real life" folk are far more reasonable and rational than they are on the forums.

Exactly, things become far too insular/polarised on internet football forums. As for "real life", I suspect that the majority of qwerty wouldn't say boo to a goose (whatever that means).

And that would be .............

Eh....I'm a Meadowbank supporter?!?! U heard of them??

Seriously, some folk on here are gonna have to wake up, smell the coffee and prepare themselves...otherwise there will be a lot of people throwing sickies when the inevitable happens!

The Long Ball

Seriously, some folk on here are gonna have to wake up, smell the coffee and prepare themselves...otherwise there will be a lot of people throwing sickies when the inevitable happens!

It better not happen before the 15th November as I've now booked my flights for the Inverness Thistle match.

SWMABO is unfortunately spending the day shopping in Edinburgh.

Was asking a question, no need to be so defensive. If you dont support Hearts, just say so .

Was asking a question, no need to be so defensive. If you dont support Hearts, just say so .

Yeah I do support Hearts....had a season ticket for the last 25 years. This is my first year of abstention. If only the remaining 9,000 had followed my lead we might have been in a better position....

When I say I support Hearts, I mean the institution not the current custodians who, at all levels...boardroom, management, medical and playing staff are littered with Lithuanians and overpaid imposters!

Unfortunately, blind and naive loyalty is going to cause the death of our great club. I never believed for a second that a single brick would be laid on the "new stand" and I seem to have been proved right.

Has anyone have any idea if we go into admin what would happen?

I geniunely do not have a clue what would actually happen?

Serious answers please.

portobellojambo1
Has anyone have any idea if we go into admin what would happen?

I geniunely do not have a clue what would actually happen?

Serious answers please.

How do you mean what would happen PTBCAL, in what context are you using the word.

And for those wondering I can confirm Enzo Chiefo is a Hearts supporter.

How do you mean what would happen PTBCAL, in what context are you using the word.

And for those wondering I can confirm Enzo Chiefo is a Hearts supporter.

PJ1

I cannot see how we would go into admin.

However rumours are rife and say it's true - we go into admin.

What would actually happen?

Would the club be put up for sale?

Would players be released immediately?

Yeah I do support Hearts....had a season ticket for the last 25 years. This is my first year of abstention. If only the remaining 9,000 had followed my lead we might have been in a better position....

When I say I support Hearts, I mean the institution not the current custodians who, at all levels...boardroom, management, medical and playing staff are littered with Lithuanians and overpaid imposters!

Unfortunately, blind and naive loyalty is going to cause the death of our great club. I never believed for a second that a single brick would be laid on the "new stand" and I seem to have been proved right.

No, chances are we would be in administration :)

Archived