Im Sick of it. Are you?

Greedy_Jambo

I don't like romanov. To put it politely, He's a two faced little sneek.

He turns up when all is rosey and expects everyone to love him then he buggers off back to his cave in lithuania to talk about cunning plans with baldrick anatoly korabochitup.

Manager wise ... we will never have one.

We're playing crap football just like the season before and the season before.

We don't have one single player that stands out from the crowd. Kingston was mine but it looks like he just doesn't care these days.

If Jose Quitongo signed for us today he would be the most exciting player in the squad.

People like to stick up for MAD vlad with the old excuse " where would we be without him and his money"

Well to be honest.. someone else would buy in to us and we would probably still be in the top half of the table but less of a laughing stock and far more happy.

Vlad , please just go away. Your doing us more harm than good.

p.s sorry if ive depressed anyone.

I don't like romanov. To put it politely, He's a two faced little sneek.

He turns up when all is rosey and expects everyone to love him then he buggers off back to his cave in lithuania to talk about cunning plans with baldrick anatoly korabochitup.

Manager wise ... we will never have one.

We're playing crap football just like the season before and the season before.

We don't have one single player that stands out from the crowd. Kingston was mine but it looks like he just doesn't care these days.

If Jose Quitongo signed for us today he would be the most exciting player in the squad.

People like to stick up for MAD vlad with the old excuse " where would we be without him and his money"

Well to be honest.. someone else would buy in to us and we would probably still be in the top half of the table but less of a laughing stock and far more happy.

Vlad , please just go away. Your doing us more harm than good.

Is this the peeve talking .

vlad will go whens he's good and ready and nothing we do will persuade him otherwise

personally im holding out for the death option

We've not heard from Vlad in 6 months, now that is worrying:rolleyes:

He's in training for dancing on ice 2009

Nucky Thompson
He's in training for dancing on ice 2009
While he leaves us like Bambi on ice:rolleyes:

I reckon if we dont have a respectable season on and off the field it would be the last straw for most people. Theres never been any serious big moves to send Vlad home and this season it could/should happen if all doesnt go well!!

Archived