Is something happeing at Tynie?

Ellycopter

Nucky Thompson
I think he's having a go at me for reasons other than those stated.

In hindsight, I should have predicted the response I got to my question and not posted it, but there are a few folk on here who have been attacking me unreasonably for years.

On occasions, I've had to report posts because of the ferocity of the things said. On occasions, I've been genuinely frightened. And I am a good Hearts supporter.

I have never posted or said anything anti-Hearts. Anti-Romanov, yes, plenty of it and often I've been right.

That's the real reason for their anger.

Or, as I said before, misogyny

God you're good I'll give you that:rolleyes: The old Hobo, anti Romanov, get out of jail card is wearing a bit thin though because most Jambos are hacked off with him.

Chad Sexington

In hindsight, I should have predicted the response I got to my question and not posted it, but there are a few folk on here who have been attacking me unreasonably for years.

On occasions, I've had to report posts because of the ferocity of the things said. On occasions, I've been genuinely frightened. And I am a good Hearts supporter.

I have never posted or said anything anti-Hearts. Anti-Romanov, yes, plenty of it and often I've been right.

HAHAHAHAHA

:bravo:

No the reason you are being questioned is that you started a thread which was based on rumour having failed to take the time (or deliberately avoided) the 3-4 other threads which would have quite clearly answered the question you were looking for.

Instead you start a new thread trying to again get a reaction from certain posters who maybe are a little worried about it ( no im not just feel its all crap)

Your previous history of posts would show this not to be the first time.

It has nothing to do with anything else.

Cardiac Rucksack

Dunno if tis has been asked yet, but are the gates on Tynecastle normally unlocked? does this mean I can head down for a kickabout when I feel like it. Play on the hallowed turff?:107years:

A Hibee mate who is currently in Dubai just text me saying he just heard out there that Hearts have gone bust.

Is this just another crap rumour doing the rounds?

Brilliant. What are those 'reasons other than stated' then? Sexism? Don't make me laugh.

"I'm genuinely frightened"? Pull the other one. I'm genuinely frightened you're able to type legibly while stifling the laughter at your pathetic wind ups.

You are a lovely sensitive man.

A Hibee mate who is currently in Dubai just text me saying he just heard out there that Hearts have gone bust.

Spot on . Crap rumour. Players been paid today and club actually paid some bills as well.

I dont see how this could ever happen. Romanov effectively owns the debt so there is nothing to worry about.

Misogyny?

:biggrin:

maroonlegions
I've just been told (overheard actually) that there's a crowd building at the ground and that the gates are locked.

I'm not sure what or where or who or why but that's what I heard.

Bollox, right?

told you, these shape shifters get everywhere.:eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

wifebeater.jpg

Christ,now i'm scared.

By the way when did they let kenny ritchie out

I overheard someone today saying that hearts will be fine and are infact in no danger of going tits up.:)

I've just been told (overheard actually) that there's a crowd building at the ground and that the gates are locked.

I'm not sure what or where or who or why but that's what I heard.Bollox, right?

To be fair Elly, you later say you got this info from people working on your house. If they are in you're house how did they know a crowd "building" and also that the gates were locked? did they get oot their white van and try them after barging through the masses:rolleyes:

To be fair Elly, you later say you got this info from people working on your house. If they are in you're house how did they know a crowd "building" and also that the gates were locked? did they get oot their white van and try them after barging through the masses:rolleyes:

If it is true, then will Vlad get the blame for the rain that is coming down at the moment?

Malinga the Swinga
If it is true, then will Vlad get the blame for the rain that is coming down at the moment?

I blame Vlad for the rain. He must make it stop.

do yous no realise that the A&E departments are full of dehydrated and exhausted hobo-maggots? they've been thrashing themselves into comas all afternoon at all this talk of 'ad-min-ay-strayshun'.

the perr wee folk, i think we should stop tormenting them.

gorgie rd eh11

I don't think elly is a hibby, but i don't think she is a Jambo either.

A smarta*se desperate for the day it all goes t*ts up, so she can be proved "right", guilty as charged.

do yous no realise that the A&E departments are full of dehydrated and exhausted hobo-maggots? they've been thrashing themselves into comas all afternoon at all this talk of 'ad-min-ay-strayshun'.

the perr wee folk, i think we should stop tormenting them.

They're tormenting themselves more than anything else. It's just hobos making up stories which result in other hobos getting all excited over nothing. Weirdos.

Guest jambomickey
They're tormenting themselves more than anything else. It's just hobos making up stories which result in other hobos getting all excited over nothing. Weirdos.

spot on!

very true. mind you, we do have a moral duty to uphold the care in the community ethos of this country. those vulnerable people on the fringes of society should be protected, if only from themselves.

maybe we could all adopt one.

People need a creative outlet. Football forums are the perfect place for the ones that enjoy the idea that their wee fantasies can result in a frenzied mob of possible psychopaths/night crawlers/depressives pouring all of their energy and emotion into plotting the downfall of their chosen target. It's actually quite entertaining, IMO.

Seymour M Hersh
Ellycopter is our very own Lord Haw-Haw.

As it's a her apparently, perhaps Tokyo Rose is a better tag? :107years:

You're wrong about me.

I think you doth protest too loudly.

Are you 'JamboThroughandThrough'? Because it sounds like it!

Come on Vlad !!!!

Just got a call from my dad who works in a pub down Abbeyhill (he's a Jambo) and the rumours are flying round there that somethings up as he just called me to ask whats up. Just goes to show how quickly these bull***** stories grow arms and legs

The Mighty Thor

We really need to get a Zero Tolerance policy in place.

No *****ing around, a straight emptying for stirring.

Charlie-Brown
So the Hobos were wrong again then?

Oh well, always next week?

Tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Monday week (after we can't pay for the derby tickets it will be Hibs that petition to sink us....) next Month, next Christmas, Next January, Next Year, Next Life-time.....:o

I dont see how this could ever happen. Romanov effectively owns the debt so there is nothing to worry about.

is that you frank

Archived