Is something happeing at Tynie?

Ellycopter

I've just been told (overheard actually) that there's a crowd building at the ground and that the gates are locked.

I'm not sure what or where or who or why but that's what I heard.

Bollox, right?

Nothing on the wires as yet according to a Guardian journo I just spoke to.

marshallschunkychicken

I'm not one for flaming torches and pitchforks normally,

But FFS, the OP is surely taking the p*ss?

scottish_chicP

Honestly I don't understand why people post things like that unless they have seen it with their own eyes.

Sorry, I just posted a question after hearing some people talking.

Does the source have to be Vlad himself before I can ask a question, given all the rumours that are going around?

I clearly doubted the information by saying bollox.

I've just been told (overheard actually) that there's a crowd building at the ground and that the gates are locked.

Bollox, right?

What a load. Im just back from getting Fester Road tics. The place is really quiet.

Nothing on the wires as yet according to a Guardian journo I just spoke to.

... And the Scotsman say the same. False alarm, folks.

ToadKiller Dog

the hobos are winning the pre match propaganda hands down ,stop panicking over unfounded hobo inspired rumour !!!

Nucky Thompson
Sorry, I just posted a question after hearing some people talking.

Does the source have to be Vlad himself before I can ask a question, given all the rumours that are going around?

I clearly doubted the information by saying bollox.

You knew exactly what you were doing:mad: You heard feck all now GTF..

Bollox, right?

Did you overhear IrvineJambo?

Chad Sexington
Missing for almost 6 months then comes on with this fake hand-wringing nonsense.

Ellycopter = wind up merchant hobo *******

Correct.

Should be punted asap.

:mad:

Commander Harris
... And the Scotsman say the same. False alarm, folks.

not a false alarm, a concerted campaign of disinformation.

Chad Sexington
not a false alarm, a concerted campaign of disinformation.

And plenty of panic merchants are buying into it.

It's embarrassing.

:sad:

Missing for almost 6 months then comes on with this fake hand-wringing nonsense.

Ellycopter = wind up merchant hobo *******

Rubbish.

You're just sick that I've been against Romanov from early days and didn't fall for the Romanov Revolution crap like you.

As far as 6 months is concerned, it was closer to 5.

If I was a Hobo on the wind up, I'd have had plenty opportunities since the end of last season.

I asked a genuine question after overhearing some people talking. How is that hand wringing or a p*ss take?

Rubbish.

You're just sick that I've been against Romanov from early days and didn't fall for the Romanov Revolution crap like you.

If I was a Hobo on the wind up, I'd have had plenty opportunities since the end of last season.

I asked a genuine question after overhearing some people talking. How is that hand wringing or a p*ss take?

Thats it, its jealousy.

:biggrin:

Could be a nasty rumour, but i heard Mad Vlad is on his way down there to sort this mess out. Didn't believe it at first but the evidence is pretty damning...

vladie3.jpg

Mad Vlad makes his way to Tynie!!

Rubbish.

Did you ask your source what gates?;)

"There's a crowd building and the gates are locked" "This is bollox right"

You couldn't give a sheet about Hearts and are employing emotive language and imagery to try and worry good, honest, if gullible, Hearts fans into believing what you "heard" is true.

You're not anti-Romanov, you're anti-Heart of Midlothian and it's too obvious for words. I can;t wait for you to get lost up your own Hibs a*** again for another five months so I won't have to read your pathetic veiled posts.

You're wrong about me.

I think you doth protest too loudly.

Its just me I know, but I honestly can't imagine coming on to a Forum and just submitting a rumor before I had checked to see if it had already been posted.

marshallschunkychicken
You're wrong about me.

I think you doth protest too loudly.

In the midst of mangling 'Hamlet', are you accusing Borthers of being a hobo? :laugh:

"There's a crowd building and the gates are locked" "This is bollox right"

You couldn't give a sheet about Hearts and are employing emotive language and imagery to try and worry good, honest, if gullible, Hearts fans into believing what you "heard" is true.

You're not anti-Romanov, you're anti-Heart of Midlothian and it's too obvious for words. I can;t wait for you to get lost up your own Hibs a*** again for another five months so I won't have to read your pathetic veiled posts.

Borthers, whilst i hope that the OP is talking pants, you can't just go accusing them of being a hobo just because they don't agree with your opinion.

They may be talking rubbish, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't post much, but read more plus i'm not convinced re VR. Does that make me a hobo as well? I think not.

Settle down and stop letting the Hobo's wind you up. Let any of them who come on here, revel in their glory and see who has the last laugh come the Derby.

Nucky Thompson
Its just me I know, but I honestly can't imagine coming on to a Forum and just submitting a rumor before I had checked to see if it had already been posted.
Unless you're a clever Hobo wind up merchant wanting to stoke the flames.

Could be a nasty rumour, but i heard Mad Vlad is on his way down there to sort this mess out. Didn't believe it at first but the evidence is pretty damning...

vladie3.jpg

Mad Vlad makes his way to Tynie!!

You forgot your usual, "Hearts are up shi* creek :)" smiley. :rolleyes:

Nucky Thompson
Borthers, whilst i hope that the OP is talking pants, you can't just go accusing them of being a hobo just because they don't agree with your opinion.

You can if you know their history:hobofish: Anyway she never posted an opinion just a fecking wind up.

In the midst of mangling 'Hamlet', not MacBeth, are you accusing Borthers of being a hobo? :laugh:

I thought that too:laugh:

But I didnt post because I didnt know what misogyny meant.:o

They may be talking rubbish, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. I don't post much, but read more plus i'm not convinced re VR. Does that make me a hobo as well? I think not.

Settle down and stop letting the Hobo's wind you up. Let any of them who come on here, revel in their glory and see who has the last laugh come the Derby.

Knowing Borthers i can assure you he is not wound up he is merely assessing said posters previous posts and clearly he feels they are on the windup therefore i dont believe it is unreasonable to call them a Hobo.

Cause it appears they are

marshallschunkychicken
I thought that too:laugh:

But I didnt post because I didnt know what misogyny meant.:o

Damn you for quoting me!

Now it's there for all to see.

The play was, of course, Hamlet. :P

Damn you for quoting me!

Now it's there for all to see.

The play was, of course, Hamlet. :P

Editted mine.

If you're quick you'll manage:D

In the midst of mangling 'Macbeth', are you accusing Borthers of being a hobo? :laugh:

I think he's having a go at me for reasons other than those stated.

In hindsight, I should have predicted the response I got to my question and not posted it, but there are a few folk on here who have been attacking me unreasonably for years.

On occasions, I've had to report posts because of the ferocity of the things said. On occasions, I've been genuinely frightened. And I am a good Hearts supporter.

I have never posted or said anything anti-Hearts. Anti-Romanov, yes, plenty of it and often I've been right.

That's the real reason for their anger.

Or, as I said before, misogyny

In hindsight, I should have predicted the response I got to my question and not posted it, but there are a few folk on here who have been attacking me unreasonably for years.

On occasions, I've had to report posts because of the ferocity of the things said. On occasions, I've been genuinely frightened. And I am a good Hearts supporter.

I have never posted or said anything anti-Hearts. Anti-Romanov, yes, plenty of it and often I've been right.

My heart bleeds. Bolt.

Surely you cant tell someone why they are "angry"

I'd assume the person would know that themselves.

Archived