Out of buisness by the end of the week??

lewis2006

ToadKiller Dog

Kudos to pete snr for putting his head up to be shot at ,I knew someone would pop up and "say you only work there what do you know",but if your view is the current mood amongst the ordinary staff then that relaxes things a little.

So far the late payment was a one off,the Chathams rumour proved rubbish ,No action so far from the Turley group who was said to have hearts in court this week,Todays rumours of somthing happening turning out to be a scaffolder getting hit on the nogging.

I dont know how bad our money problems are or not but the lies and rumours flying about do nothing but damage the club .

time people took a deep breath before hitting the panic button.

I think there is a big element of hobo wind up on the go at this time and in terms of pre match propaganda they are winning that hands down due to our own paranoia and insecurity its what dirty troll hobos feed on.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Geoff Kilpatrick

Jesus! What a thread to wake up to, only because of the number of our own fans who seem to want this to happen. :eek:

You can see why the stockmarkets are in a panic when every fecker these days believes every text and e-mail they get. How many have given their bank details to Nigerians, I wonder?

You work at Tynie bully for you.I for one think Hearts ARE in trouble a blind man could see that.Just because you work there means you know everything does it??? Vlad is a knob and if i as you i would be worried about paying the mortage buddy.

Look i only said i work at tynecastle to pre empt people asking how i know what they are talking about at tynecastle,i never said i know everything,i wasnt trying to be smart,i know my post will attacked by the doom and gloom merchants,and for the record i dont work at Tynecastle for the money,i work there for my love of Heart of Midlothian Football Club,FACT.:)

I'll try and summarise

Hearts missed a pay run for technical reasons which aren't quite clear but probably involve not getting money from Lithuania into the clubs HBOS account soon enough and HBOS not being willing to extend the overdraft to cover it.

This led to lots of hobo wishfull thinking and Jambo panic that the club was going into administration.

The official club statement described it as a technical hitch which was greeted with a chorus of "But they would say that" from certain other quarters.

Some other people pointed out that we could probable only really go into serious trouble if UBIG had folded in the credit crunch so lots of other people set out to convince themselves and others that this was what was going on but, while they were generally able to demonstrate that it could possibly happen, evidence that it was actually happening was conspiuous by it's absence.

Nonetheless a rumour spread like wildfire last Friday saying that there had been mass sackings at Tynecastle (Ogilvie, southern etc..) and that Hearts were going to go into adminstration and take the 10 point penalty. This turned out to be utter tosh but scared a lot of people who should know better (myself included).

Hearts then paid the missing weeks wages along with the pay run for the following week and everybody calmed down although lots of people remained a bit spooked even after statements from UBIG and the Lithuanian central bank.

Then one gimp, having missed the fun, returned from absence with the exclusive that Chathams had dropped their deal with Hearts because they didn't like the way that Vlad was destroying the club. In the prevalent atmosphere this was viewed by many as proof that that the business community expected Hearts to go into administration soon.

A little later Hearts announced that they had in fact switched to a deal with Citroen and the aforementioned gimp was left looking like a right arse and resorted to the old chestnut of accusing people of being paid by Vlad to argue against his position.

This week it looks as if somebody is floating last weeks administration rumour again but this time nobody's biting.

Expect to hear this most Fridays from here on in

That's the best post I've read in a long time.

Succinct, accurate with a good deal of humorous sense.

In panic stricken times such as these we need more posts like these.

Yes Peter but certain Hearts supporters are not only promoting it but wanting it to happen, which to me is treachorous..

Correct.

Maybe understandable if they had something concrete to go on, but to cling on to hobo wind ups................:eek:

FTH

Chad Sexington
Correct.

Maybe understandable if they had something concrete to go on, but to cling on to hobo wind ups................:eek:

FTH

The amount of panic merchants in the Hearts support, who believe every malicious hobo lie they are told is embarrassing.

I wouldn't want these flappers next to me in a trench put it that way. :rolleyes:

The "Hearts supporters" who seem to relish the idea of the club going under, presumably so they can gain some kind of cred for being right all along, are a different matter altogether.

Idiots the lot of them.

Jesus! What a thread to wake up to, only because of the number of our own fans who seem to want this to happen. :eek:

You can see why the stockmarkets are in a panic when every fecker these days believes every text and e-mail they get. How many have given their bank details to Nigerians, I wonder?

They are not fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The amount of panic merchants in the Hearts support, who believe every malicious hobo lie they are told is embarrassing.

I wouldn't want these flappers next to me in a trench put it that way. :rolleyes:

The "Hearts supporters" who seem to relish the idea of the club going under, presumably so they can gain some kind of cred for being right all along, are a different matter altogether.

Idiots the lot of them.

SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You work at Tynie bully for you.I for one think Hearts ARE in trouble a blind man could see that.Just because you work there means you know everything does it??? Vlad is a knob and if i as you i would be worried about paying the mortage buddy.

You are a disgrace to the Heart of Midlothian !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Craig Gordons Gloves
What "news"?

Is your office at Tynie??? ;)

unfortunately no :)

however, the possibility of Hearts going into administration has replaced the US economic troubles and the presidential election as the most popular topics of conversation stateside

:)

You also got the email?

Yup

And I had kind of wondered what PTBCAL meant at the time

As far as I see it there is nothing unusual about having a sale at this time of year with old stock, but I just wondered what PTBCAL meant about worrying when the sales hit the club shop

Just about every shop at the mo that sells clothes has a sale on! :)

marshallschunkychicken
Yup

As far as I see it there is nothing unusual about having a sale at this time of year with old stock, but I just wondered what PTBCAL meant about worrying when the sales hit the club shop

Don't worry though.

It's a SESNATIONAL sale. Whatever that means.

Yup

JT

What email? Is there something I should know?

I was merely jesting that I am more concerned about getting a bargain at the club shop rather than being out of business by the end of this week, next...etc.

Is there a shop sale?

Sexton Hardcastle

Alot of last seasons stock is on sale. Strips for 8/9 quid. Seems alrite i guess. Duno how u havent got it yet, ive had it 3 times.

ToadKiller Dog

Ukios are continuing to make there record month on month profits (however small that is in real terms) ,Clearly they must be doing such at Hearts expense since we are forever facing administration according to back stage whispers.

Ūkio bankas reports the nine-month net profit of LTL 89.4 million

During nine months of 2008 Ūio bankas earned LTL 89.4 million in unaudited net profit showing a 31 percent increase compared to the same period of 2007 (LTL 68.3 million).

“We are happy with the Bank’s record profit and its growth at the time the situation in the global finance market is complicated. The Bank continues successfully growing: during the third quarter of 2008 the number of the Bank’s active clients increased by 10.7 thousand or 8 percent, new banking products are developed and placed on the market, and new attractive sales channels of banking products are launched. During the third quarter of 2008 the Bank earned LTL 38.8 million in unaudited net profit despite the fact that the securities markets the Bank is investing in have hit several-year lows,” said Ūkio bankas Board chairwoman Edita Karpavičienė.

During nine months of 2008 Ūkio bankas assets increased by LTL 142 million or 4 percent and amounted to LTL 4.16 billion at the end of September 2008. During three quarters of 2008 the Bank’s deposit and LC portfolio grew by 2 percent, from LTL 2.73 billion to LTL 2.80 billion. The Bank’s loan portfolio in the net value jumped 18 percent from LTL 2.36 billion to LTL 2.80 billion during nine months.

Extensive unaudited financial statements of Ūkio bankas and the Group will be publishe don 4 November 2008.

JT

What email? Is there something I should know?

I was merely jesting that I am more concerned about getting a bargain at the club shop rather than being out of business by the end of this week, next...etc.

Is there a shop sale?

Yup - I've had 4 emails from the club shop!

Last seasons stock. Not much else by the looks - decent prices though, around 80% off straight away, no messing.

Seems fairly standard to me, but just wondered if you had different thoughts / experience - we have these sales every year from memory.

Anyway, looks like genuine bargains. Last seasons strips for ?9.!

Last seasons stock. Not much else by the looks - decent prices though, around 80% off straight away, no messing.

Seems fairly standard to me, but just wondered if you had different thoughts / experience - we have these sales every year from memory.

The email was from Hearts Direct,it is not on sale in the shop,ONLINE ONLY,i am saying this because the shop has been inundated with phone calls asking if they can buy it at the shop.and it is while stocks last.

I feel left out now, I only got the mail twice :)

Anyway, 1 long sleeve away top with McFrench 4 on it's way to McFrench towers, far better than this seasons away top IMO

Heard this in the last hour from someone at a solicitors firm in edinburgh confirming that an administrator is being appointed today. I never post stuff like this for the sake of it and don't believe it myself. As per a few posters above, there's no sense for this to happen as our owner is in a round about way the main creditor. Anyway just wanted to share what I heard.

Good source in the solicitor's office then - seems to have been kept out of the press so far.

Archived